Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Remus' writing partner search.

Closed - no longer seeking

remus.

his light in the darkness.
Hello! I'm remus. I've been on a break from rping for a while due to life throwing me a plot twist. But I miss roleplay so much that I joined this site to see if I still have my mojo. I'm looking for one to two like minded individuals to write with.

Below will be a slew of information about me as a writer and such. If anything tickles your fancy please send over a message. And, thank you in advance for reading.

Note: If you decide to message me, please give me something to work with. Ideas. What interested you when you read my search thread. Information about how you like to roleplay. Anything to get the ball rolling!

The writer
I'm a thirty-something gal living in Europe. Currently, I am a stay at home mom. I have been writing off and on for about two decades now. I enjoy plotting and coming up with awesome stories from scratch. Gimme the drama and juicy plot twists!

The writing...
Over the years, my literacy has gone back and forth from super advanced novella to lazy lit. I consider myself lazy lit as of right now. Up to 600 words a post is probably all I can manage. But that's not without actions, details, character thoughts/feelings, and all those juicy tidbits. I adore immersing myself in my stories, I just don't have the time and brain power to write novella anymore. It might change later if I find the right rp partner and story.

I'm very big on the story. I adore compelling stories filled with romance, adventure, good character development, and a shit ton of angst. The genres I usually go for are fantasy (modern/urban), supernatural, slice of life, and romance. I lean toward a darker aesthetic whether it may be something fantasy based or a gritty crime setting over something strictly fluffy. But fluff in the right places can be good.

Even though I'm hard on the story side of things, I do like me some spicy smuttiness. It can be heavy or light, it just has to make sense with what's going on. It's all about the build up for me. I haven't written much on the sub/dom dynamic. But what I have done, my characters lean toward sub and switches. They are never doormats, but they can be a bit innocent at first. It just depends on the story and such. I normally write for soft, feminine ladies with a bit of feistiness when needed. They are never in a position of power at the start. It's fun to see them blossom into something else as the story progresses.

I value open communication and hardly ever ghost. I hope to get the same in return. My posting leans on the slow side. The more that needs to be written, the more time I need. I also have a demanding one year old. He tends to take up most of my time. But I will voice if a post may be slower than normal.

I really enjoy plotting. Bouncing ideas around and talking about characters is really what builds my muse for posting. We don't have to plan out every detail or follow what we talked about to a tee. It's just fun to get the wheels turning.

I can get invested in the characters. I've been known to make a Pinterest board or two and share things that remind me of the story. This is where ooc talk comes in. I prefer to make friends with the person I'm writing with. Nothing kills my muse more than not being able to share things and gush over the characters.

Cravings and other lameness...
Just some cravings and lame ideas below that I would love to brainstorm on. I'm also open to other ideas. Throw them at me!

Hades x Persephone inspired
Something along the lines of the male role is made out to be a villain by others out of greed and power, but he really isn't. An outcast, he made his own empire based on the horrible lies about him and vowed to get revenge. He had been fine living a life of solitude until the female role, a daughter of one of the people who cast him out, happens to trespass on his territory. Perhaps she was pushed by something, running away from an arranged engagement or the like. She runs right into his arms, a perfect opportunity to finally get his revenge. But little does he know that she is more than she looks as well. He ends up falling for her and she with him, a bunch of drama ensues ect.

First loves reunited
Inspired by the song 'This Love' by Taylor Swift, it's the story of the right person at the wrong time. They were each other's first everything but something big tore them apart (could be anything). Years later, fate made them cross paths, and due to a twist of events they are in each other's life again. The spark they once had never died. Being together rekindles something they both thought had died a long time ago.

Word Bank
romance • drama • angst • supernatural • fantasy (modern/urban) • slice of life • post-apocalyptic • dystopian • crime • adventure • mafia • hades × persephone inspired • slow burn • fluff • dark & gritty • magic • arranged marriage • marriage pact • fake dating • forbidden romance • star crossed lovers • smalltown • best friends to lovers • enemies to lovers • childhood friends reuniting • sibling's best friend • opposites attract • soulmates • reincarnation • first loves reuniting • and much, much more...

Limits
detailed rape scenes • extreme sexual violence • bathroom play • incest • unrealistic proportions • anal • harems • vore • very hard/sadistic doms • non realistic face claims • first person point of view

Kinks
public/risky • marking • possessiveness • teasing • oral • sexual tension • soft doms • romantic/passionate sex • affection • light choking & hair pulling • rough sex • toys • cream pies • lingerie • hard male characters with a soft spot for my characters • open to much, much more..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom