Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any (asoiaf) every chicken in the room.

paranoise.

the fool jingled miserably across the floor.
good evening! i'm searching for a longterm writing partner to portray the role of sandor clegane / the hound — from game of thrones / a song of ice and fire. i write as sansa stark, and have for several years now. so i believe i do her some justice. i have a myriad of plot ideas available, and am wholly open to discussing any ideas that you may bring forth if you find yourself interested in this role! i'm a fan of multiple storylines, alternate events / universes, modern adaptations to the plot, etc. i typically write in a third person, novella format. response lengths can vary by situation, of course.

possible plot list;

1. sandor clegane had lived a longer life than he ever predicted he might. he survived his brother, cersei, joffrey, king's landing, the brotherhood, arya stark, and even an army of the dead. he was sure he'd done it all. then he heard sansa stark was alive, and he realized there was one thing yet left to do. if he hadn't gone north to die, he'd gone north for her — after a long journey, only to find out sansa stark had taken a new husband. *** would involve infidelity, scandal, etc. i'm more or less just obsessed with a post-GoT setting for them. i love the innocent sansa x corrupting sandor trope, but i think they could both be a little vicious when she's older.
  2. joffrey never releases sansa stark as his bride. against his mother's wishes, the sense of the council, he marries her out of spite. years of marriage coincide with years of war. sansa grows close with one particular queensguard, sandor clegane — questions are raised when she bears no children of blond hair. *** kind of following a harwin / rhaenyra type trope. another mature pairing, as sansa would be a little older.
  3. sansa leaves with sandor clegane the night of the blackwater. little goes according to plan along the way, and every route north is taken up by some enemy or obstacle. ( this route can go a number of ways as far as destination. north, essos, dorne, dragonstone, etc )
  4. joffrey the is not known for his acts of generosity, but when he endeavors to both disgrace sansa stark, the daughter of a traitor, and punish his once-faithful dog, sandor clegane, he inadvertently gives them the greatest gift of all: each other. in a self-proclaimed betrothal that goes against his family's wishes, joffrey weds sansa and sandor. *** arranged marriage.

if interested, please hit me up in a PM /chat — and then we can go from there! thanks for reading!

[ * doubles possible. m or f. ]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom