Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male PERSONA 5

GoneToMarz

Planetoid
> "Meet Ren, a enigmatic figure navigating the bustling streets of Tokyo with a mysterious past shrouded in shadows. As he grapples with the complexities of his own identity, Ren finds himself drawn into a web of intrigue and danger that threatens to consume him whole. But amidst the chaos, there's one thing he holds dear: a connection, fragile yet powerful, that binds him to his allies and adversaries alike. Little does he know, the fate of his world hinges on the strength of these bonds, and as the stakes escalate, Ren must confront the demons of his past in order to forge a path forward. But will his relationships be his salvation, or his downfall?"

> "In the heart of Tokyo's pulsating chaos, there exists a captivating yet treacherous presence – Goro Akechi. With a smile as sharp as a dagger and eyes that betray a darkness within, he ensnares unwitting souls in a toxic dance of manipulation and deceit. But amidst the glittering facade of his charm lies a venomous secret, a relationship built on lies and betrayal. As he weaves his web of deception around his unsuspecting victim, Akechi revels in the power he holds over them, relishing in the control he exerts. Yet, beneath the surface, his own toxicity consumes him, threatening to devour all in its path. Will his insidious grip tighten further, or will he ultimately drown in the very poison he so eagerly wields?"

///////////////////////////////////////////

🔺 - Today I come in search of partners willing to write in a deeper, much complex roleplay exploring the world that is persona 5.

**LF FEMALE SUBS**

Kinks & limits will be discussed in dm's.
typically write anywhere from 5-12 paragraphs, inputting as much detail and emotion, even re-reading my entries twice (Im a bit of a perfectionist tbh) before sending them off.

You will decide on either Akechi or Ren, both characters come with their unique plotlines- their decisions and dialogue towards the confidants also differ- choose wisely.

Ann Takamaki
Makoto Niijima
Kasumi/Sumire Yoshizawa
Futaba Sakura
Floof

I seek willingness in my partners helping to create an interesting scenario- if we can both agree on it, then we're set.
I seek halfish- story & smut. But I seriously don't mind heavily story based, if the scenario calls for it.
- Serious roleplayers only -
Don’t DM if you don’t intend on sending responses once every 2 days, if something comes up just tell me.

Thank you. Interested? đź“­ 4F6EF9D7-6A8C-4800-8646-A2D22EAE1671.jpeg A43AC2AC-B751-4D4A-BC9C-463F2B9CCBBC.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom