Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A Dusty Shop of Roleplaying and Enchantment (Last Update: 3/3/2024)

Vahn Seele

Star
A thick layer of dust could be seen over the vacant potion shop. Sunlight streamed down the dim alley over the sign. "Vahn's Shop of RP and Potions" could barely be read from the wear of time and weather in his absence. As the quietly alley began to stir with the sound of footsteps, a man dressed in a black cloak approached the door. Taking out a key from beneath his traveler's cloak, he opened the door and stepped inside. Looking over the shelves, light chasing after him to illuminate the dusty shelves, Vahn let out a sigh as he drew back the hood of his cloak and began to walk the rows of wooden shelves.

Empty potion bottles littered the shelving, the labeling for each faded and illegible. "Strange to think this place is still here. Perhaps it is time to bring new life to it." He said to himself, setting to work to undo the passage of time and restore the shop to its former glory.

----About Me----
Well, it has been some time since I was last here. If you recognize me, feel free to message me and say "hi". For those that don't know me, I'm Vahn Seele. I am an RPer/writer who has been writing intermittently for the last 15+ years. If you'd like to learn about some of the things I like or hobbies I enjoy, here's a brief summary:

Video Games - Primary favorite are JRPGs, but I have been gaming since as early as the NES and SNES. As of late, my taste in gaming is difficult to pin down. Not even Steam knows what to recommend to me anymore.
Writing - I love anything and everything about writing, especially when it is done with another person or group. I have a lot of experience with writing in a collaborative setting, whether that be in a tabletop or ERP setting. For me, it is an escape from the daily grind and I want it to be fun for both sides.
Anime - I've been branching out lately to take in new genre of anime to round out my taste, but I have a love for most Isekai anime. To me, it is a genre that, while ever saturated, is the best way to introduce an audience to the world and plot. If I had to pick a favorite anime, it is a tie between Elfen Lied and Future Diary.

With that, I'll move onto the reason that you're likely reading this: the RP Request.

----RP Details----
What I'm Looking For:
Post Length and Frequency - An ideal partner to write with would be able to write a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs on average. This means that, while there will be times where the posts will be shorter, those should be few and far between, often when writing dialogue or when a post requires follow-up from the other person to be able to continue a scene. For frequency, I'd like to see a post at least every few days. It can be hard to stay interested in an RP if the post frequency drops to weekly or longer. If I have not heard back in two weeks from a partner, I may reach out to check-in, especially if I am interested in the story. If I don't hear anything, I'll assume they've moved on and do the same. Life gets hectics, I get it. No sense creating drama around a hobby.
Venue - I prefer to write in PMs.
Plot-to-Smut Ratio - This one varies greatly with me, as it depends on the person i am writing with and their preferences. In general, I like to keep a good mix between the two, as plot without smut doesn't always hold attention. In that same regard, smut without plot has no meaning and becomes literary masturbation. We can discuss a balance and come up with something that fits both of our critera.
Style and Point of View - I use RPing as a means to practice my writing ability. I like to write long-term. I consider it a fun pastime, as well as a way to build and share a look into a world that I create with another person. With that, I do like to do some worldbuilding and character development over the course of the RP. As for POV and style, I like to write in third person, past tense. I can write in first person, but it's not common and I often trip up on verbs when I shift to that point of view.
Themes and Settings - I like to write in either a fantasy or modern fantasy setting. It all depends on the story and what we discuss going into planning for the RP. I prefer to focus on planning an RP around a plot, rather than focusing on kinks first. They will come up later, usually in looking for favorite kinks or limits, but I have found that a discussion based on kinks first tends to be a short-lived story.

What I'm NOT looking for:
Limits - My limits are: Excessive non-con, vore, sexual gore, toiletplay, musk, hyper, underage, snuff, emotional abuse, incest between parent and child.
Short One-Offs - While short term play can be fun, it is not my first choice when setting up an RP with a partner.
Canon RPs - WOrking with an established canon is fine, but, unless I am fafmiliar with the source material and drawn to the characters, I am unlikely to want to write a canon RP, either between canon characters or canon characters and original characters. We can do an alternate universe where those canon characters can pop in and out, but they should only be background characters, not the main focus.
Harems / Multiple Characters - The only way that a harem or multiple characters can be fair and fun is if both sides are willing to write multiple characters. Because of how I write, I often struggle when shifting the focus between one character to another without writing 5+ paragraphs, depending on the scene. God forbid I have to write where my characters interact between each other for a long period of time. If you are okay with getting novel posts from me, and are willing to contirbute the same, I may be interested.

----Pairings and Plots----
This section is under development. The shop still needs some repairs.

----Closing----
Thank you for your time. Feel free to reach out to me via PM. I hope the rest of your day/night goes well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom