Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Little Bit Of Everything - Semi-Lit, Possibly Long Term Search!

Kita-san

Planetoid
488538C4-0AA7-4575-8461-9579CCAEB934.gif

Hello there 🌹
Thank you for stopping by to check out my search thread.

What I am looking for 🌷

Basically I am looking for a few new projects. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to plots and themes. I do lean towards fantasy, adventure, romance type plots more but we can definitely build on something together or if you have an idea in mind let me hear it. We can make something work even if it's more of a slice of life/modern day type plot. Dark plots are wanted as well ☠️

What I am looking for in a partner is someone who will bring their own ideas and excitement to the story. Someone who will help come up with ideas and keep the rp interesting. I enjoy detailed posts. I want us to create an amazing story together. As for rules I'm not too picky. Decent grammar of course. I understand if you make some mistakes, trust me, I do too and I'm not going to get upset about it. I ask of you to just keep me posted if you plan on being gone for a long period of time or if you want to quit the rp.

Please do not ghost me 👻 It's rude 🙃.

Kinks and What Not 🌹
Anyway I have an F-list but I'm definitely open to certain things that I might of said no to in my list. If you really want to include something that I said no to or didn't mention in my list let me know and we can work it out. here it is!

Almost Done 🌷

I WANT MORE STORY THAN SMUT!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy smut but I don't want that to be the only thing we focus on, please 😬… Smut is great and welcomed when appropriate in the story. I definitely must have some sort of romance in my plots so don't worry smut take place.

If this all sounds good please feel free to reach out. I am ready to get something going!

Some Pairings 🌹
We do not have to use any of these. Just throwing these out there

Princess x Prince
Princess x Royal Guard
Princess x (something other than the two mentioned)
Female Royal Guard x Prince
Personal Servant x Prince
Mob/gang leader x rival or normal person
Fae/Elf X Human
Demon x Human
Magic User x human or Magic User
Pirate x some sort of royal

Last edited:
Any pairings in mind? Wouldn’t mind doing a price x Royal guard pairing but anything is an option :)

Back
Top Bottom