NBx M or NB Trade offer: Your Cum for Coin!

Goth IHOP

Sales Rep at Holes for Hire
Welcome! Please, come in, stay a while!

Now, I got a new idea that I wanna try out, and not to toot my horn, but it's a doozy! The idea isn't at all fleshed out yet and is heavily up for debate, hell, I haven't even settled on a straight up starting point yet! The idea's gonna be below, so give it a read. If ya' like it, feel free to send over a message - and in exchange, I'll do... well, almost anything you ask for, really! I have my limits, every person does - but ask, and there's a good chance I'll give you the green light!

Alchemy - a powerful tool for creating just about anything you'd like. Riches beyond belief, unholy pacts with eldritch entities, weapons and armour previously unheard of to even the most omnicient blacksmith in the lands. If you think of it, you can do it! As with most things, however, there's a catch. Each and every ritual must include organic matter. Anything from body parts to animals, provided they're rich in nutrients, it's likely the mysterious rules and equations of the arts would favour those invoking them.

You may have even heard of people offering up their blood to the arcane - and truth be told, for a time, it was a mostly foolproof exchange. A regenerating resource, as well as one easy enough to come by that it could be consistently produced. The only caveat was the pain involved. For thousands of years, haemomancy was considered the optimal offering. This wouldn't stop alchemists from experimenting.

One particular young warlock saw opportunity in the arts. Sure, you could make many things, but they seemed to want to make a name for themselves. People had attempted to use their bodily waste as fuel for the ritual, but deservedly had whole limbs plucked from their body like claws from a lobster... But what about...

cum?

All they needed was a willing donor. Apparently it was a crime to unwillingly take someone's sperm. The choice was theirs, they could either put an ad in the press with the idea of sitting and waiting, or taking to the streets of the kingdom in the hopes of asking every stud they locked eyes with. Hell, if they wanted to, they could even venture into their wilds, offer up their body to whatever monsters or entities would seek to get their rocks off and extract the goods that way.

All in all, one thing was for certain. If it worked, they could practically retire - so long as they were ready to milk somebody every day.

Below is a panel regarding my kinks and interests. If there's something that isn't in there, feel free to ask me about it. And with that, I hope to hear from you! Thanks for your time!

GENERAL GUIDELINES -

I am a bottom, and I'd like for it to stay that way!
I enjoy my fantasy RPs, so please respect that!
I'm currently looking to play MC as a futa or a femboy, so whichever you prefer is more than fine with me!

Abolutely ADORE | * - Fave, more *'s means I like it more!
Indifferent - ask before including!Hell no.
Bad Ends*************
Monsters*
Non-con***********
Dub-con
Aftercare
Strong characters*
Size differences*
Excessive cum********************
Large insertions**
Literally anything to do with cum************
Humiliation
Gangbang* (duh)
Furries (wouldn't play one myself)
Cock and ball worship*
Spanking
Bondage (to an extent)
Hyper
Corruption
Feral stuff
Watersports
Choking
Everything else!
Scat
Vomit
Diapers
Blood
Orgasm denial
Canon characters

OLD IDEAS

The Rosewhip Armour. The Elder Gods' way of toying with innocent lives. To many, the Rosewhip Armour was simply a myth, or something of an allegory to caution those suckered in by the sweet temptations and honey traps of life. Within the space of a few generations, its name became less of a cautionary tale, and moreso an ancient artefact for countless cults and misaligned forces to vie for - if it even existed.

Its power was said to be limitless. Rumour had it that a twisted spirit was sealed within, one of immeasurable power, outside of being confined inside of a chestplate. It could control minds, shift reality. Anything that it wanted to do was less of a possibility, and much more of an inevitability. Thankfully, it was less set on rending the world into its visage, and much more preferable to wreaking its multiple thousands of years of 'needs' upon an unsuspecting host. And so, it would lie in wait.

Someday.

Above is the baseline idea I've been cooking up involving a cursed artefact. Granted, this idea is very premature, but I'd love to tweak and fine tune it to your tastes, so that we are both happy with it! As for how MC comes across it, there could be quite literally any explanation. Perhaps they are an adventurer, of some sort.

I would prefer for the RP to be more smut focussed, though that doesn't mean that there wouldn't be any plot whatsoever - I didn't think up some lore for no reason, y'know!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom