Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Self-Indulgent Request for Story-Driven Smut, Clean Footplay and Gentle Femdom

Vyce

Star
giphy.gif

Vyce | Male (he/him) | EST | M4AplayingF
One-shots, short-term lines, long-term RPs | Story-driven smut and purely sex-focused PWP
All characters must be written/played as 21 years old (if not established as already older).

Good day, one and all! Hope you're well and having good fortune in your own RP hunt! Right now, I'm looking for some light, shamelessly smutty noblebright lines (which isn't the same as plotless) dipped in fluff. Highspirited adventure, copious tongue-in-cheek humor and comedy, levity, hardedged "Fuck you!" positivity, romance, slice-of-life moments, plenty of playful sensual goodness, people being capable of warmth, compassion and empathy (even if oddly/poorly displayed), and—above all else—a general sense of fun (the characters openly enjoying each other's company and the situations they find themselves in).

So yeah. Shamelessly light story-driven smutty goodness, wholesome loving/sensual kinky funtimes and outright fluff (ideally involving clean footplay and gentle loving/seductive femdom)...that's what I'm seeking (and asking) from partners here. :)

A | The OOC Info
  • Looking to play largely "switch" males (may lean slightly towards sub or dom) with 2D/art/anime character faceclaims
  • Prefer to start off with a one-shot and then expand longer if we mesh and things work out
  • Will play over Private Messages or E-mail
  • Typically writes 2-4 solid paragraphs a post, 3rd-person POV (some writing samples)
  • Open to lines balancing story + sex and shamelessly smut-focused, sex-driven PWPs (either way, plot should provide foundation for sexy funtimes and vice-versa)
  • Prefers a laidback vibe (enjoys OOC chatter and geeking out over lines with partners) and post frequency (1-2 replies a week; will wait for considerable periods if kept in the loop)
  • Enjoys OOC chatter and sharing story-related media with partners
  • Ghost-tolerant (if pulling a Danny Fenton will honestly cause you the least amount of personal stress...well, do what you must)
  • Willingness to use 2D/art/anime character faceclaims
  • Willingness to play a switch or gentle domme-leaning female character (your RL gender's a non-factor)
  • At least two solid paragraphs--3rd-person POV--per post and general effort/pride in one's writing (I proofread my posts and ask that partners do the same)
  • 1-2 replies a week (preferred but not mandatory; will gladly wait for longer periods if kept in the loop, but will close an RP after three weeks of unexplained radio silence)
  • OOC friendliness and chill
  • Transparency (if you need to pause the line or want to call it a day for whatever reason, let me know)
Explicit enthusiastic consent between our characters is a must. You know, sex being a mutually-pleasurable thing characters do with each other, not to each other.

I'm presently requiring the two surprisingly niche, rare kinks listed below.
Not looking to tie these with general abuse, toxic forms of degradation/emasculation/debasement, or someone being made inferior/"less than" and stripped of their self-worth.
Clean footplay! Foot worship, massaging/caressing, footjobs, licking, kissing, toe sucking...basically, the male character giving focused attention to a female character's bare or nylon/pantyhose-covered legs and feet. It's something I'd want all characters to be comfortable with and genuinely enjoy: Sexy teasing between lovers (or rivals), a welcome extension of foreplay and general body worship in fully savoring the female form, an exploration of something new that the recipient finds to be very much to their liking...that sort of thing.

Gentle, loving/seductive femdom (or domme dissonance at the very least)! Femdom devoid of abuse, degradation/emasculation, humiliation or negativity. The female's satisfaction is contingent on mutual desire and bliss, built upon a healthy, equally loving and respectful relationship. MC would have no problem falling to his knees and worshipping his partner from head to toe. It wouldn't be so much about the male "submitting" as it is about him pleasing the female, stroking her uppish prideful desires while satisfying some of his own.

My full on and offs are viewable on this post, but below is a shortlist.​

⭐ LIKES ⭐
⭐ MAYBES ⭐
⭐ LIMITS ⭐
Equal/"switch" pairing dynamics
Mutual collaboration and satisfaction (the characters actively working on getting each other off)
Loving "power couples"
Domme dissonance (think this dynamic)
Oral (giving and receiving)
Forced oral pleasure
Clean footplay (no unhygienic/gross feet, degradation, humiliation or abuse-craving)
Anal/assplay and rimming (100% clean at all times)
Body worship in general
Light bondage
Use of magic/powers during sex (no mind control or removal/subversion of free will)
Interracial relationships (no racism or raceplay/racial stereotypes)
Copious foreplay (I like focusing on this more than the penetration itself)
Non-toxic relationships where the pair mutually support each other
Rivals-turned-partners relationship where the heat of said rivalry extends to romance
Female-led relationships
Gentle, seductive/loving femdom (no emasculation, degradation or making the male "less than")
Uniform/outfit play (women wearing lingerie, seductive nightgowns, power suits/skirts, office wear, heels, skirts, etc.)
Women wearing nylons, pantyhose or stockings (whether with lingerie or hidden underneath a skirt/dress)
Bossy/bratty female powerbottoms
Clothed or partially-clothed sex
Light foodplay
Consensual feigned resistance
3+ penetration
Anal sex and pegging (MC receiving)
Ladies with cocks
Forcibly given pleasure
Constant romantic melodrama
Non-con
Dark lines heavy on hyper-cynical misery and nihilistic self-seriousness
Lines where "asshole vs. asshole" is the main focus or driving conflict
Sex being frequently portrayed as intrinsically corrupting/sinister/evil, a humiliating power play, or a miserable obligation to endure
Infidelity
Fetishizing/glamourizing/romanticizing trauma or abuse
Emasculation and degradation
Virginity (both as a kink and a plot focus)
Filth and general grossness ("slobby" characters, bad hygiene/STDs, gore, bodily secretions, etc.)
Anything that belongs in a toilet or biohazard waste container
Abusive, toxic relationships with a victim-and-victimizer vibe
Female un-friendly sexuality (a woman enjoying sex on her own terms invariably winds up punished, lessened in status, or brutally humiliated/degraded/raped)
Naïve/passive/helpless damsels-in-perpetual-distress
"Pillow princesses"
Discrimination (racism, racial stereotypes, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, etc.)
Cruel or hateful femdom

B | The Non-Fandom Plots
Where noted, the role I'm looking for a partner to play is in pink.​

I'd love to involve either--or even both--of the following elements in one of the below pairings, but they aren't requirements:
Older woman/MILF x younger male dynamics (younger male still being at least 21 years old)
Gentle, loving/seductive femdom (no emasculation, debasement, sissification or MC being degraded and stripped of his self-worth)​

• Queen/princess/empress x personal attendant
  • Female knight or mage x male mage or knight
  • Female Auror or aggressive witch x male Hogwarts professor (Harry Potter)
  • Businesswoman or CEO x personal assistant or fellow executive
  • Femdomme wife x house husband
  • Delinquent or "bad girl" x male "good guy" childhood friend
  • Flirty popular girl/celebrity/superheroine x nerdy tutor or personal assistant (think this dynamic)
  • Superheroine x villain
  • Female expert of a given field x male student or protege
  • Supervillainess x hero
  • Professor x teaching assistant (college-level and up only)
  • Superheroine or supervillainess x house husband or right-hand man
xHduu2.jpg

Male guardian x princess/priestess (or Erk x Serra, if familiar with the Fire Emblem faceclaims themselves)
(We don't have to use the character faceclaims, though I'd certainly love to; they just reflect the sort of vibe I'm looking for.)

A reserved but capable courtier-mage Badass Bookworm, a low-ranking noble's son, was recently given what seems like a plum honor: Being the personal attendant of a high-ranking princess cleric/priestess. Reputed to be as known for her confidence as her beauty, said to be personally blessed by a goddess and highly-versed in all the arts. Why hadn't her role of attendant been filled before now?

That question was answered shortly after meeting her...
1. The goddess in question was one of battle/pride, as said princess cleric/priestess loves to be in the thick of adventure and is very much eager for glory.
2. Calling her merely "confident" was both severely understating and misleading. Sassy, incredibly bossy, high-maintenance, pushy, egotistical, painfully assertive and outspoken were far more fitting adjectives in the mage's POV. (This explains why several of the knights smirked, snickered and—in one notable case—shook his head like the mage was heading to his own execution.) At least her skills actually matched her overwhelming personality.
3. He couldn't very well refuse a request from the King himself, not if he wanted to keep his head. His word was bond, and he'd eaten at the royal table in good faith; he was bound to serve the princess to the best of his ability, come Hell or high water.

Basically, I'm looking for some playfully humorous, warm-hearted fluff and high spirited adventure time between a male sorcerer and a sassy, egotistical, outspoken, admittedly skillful (and oddly lovable) priestess. Ideally, the pair would have an Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl sort of relationship dynamic (and a bit of Well, Excuse Me, Princess snark where she’s a bit of a bratty domme or bossy powerbottom). Think something based on the below pics (or at least giving an idea of their relationship dynamic)...
1 ⭐ 2 ⭐ 3 ⭐ 4 ⭐ 5 ⭐ 6
giphy.webp

I'd want a lighthearted and campy Saturday morning villain cartoon feel here, with a tongue-in-cheek—even sweetly kinky/fluffy—vibe where the male "inflicts" pleasure on the "distressed damsel" to tease and (enjoyably) please her into submission. Copious caresses, kissing, fondling, blindfolds, ropes (especially if the bonds have special qualities such as psychoactives, weakening, electricity, or otherwise supplementary effects), spanking, teasing-and-denial, strip-teasing, sensory play, gentle domination, use of magical/supernatural abilities, possible use of sex toys, seduction, (perhaps) forcefully-given pleasure to weaken her will, aftercare...that sort of thing. Not looking for scenarios with a genuinely non-con or "rapey" vibe (the female character sincerely hating the experience or being brutalized/"broken" into compliance).

Idea 1
I'd basically love a lightheartedly smutty role-reversal line based on this picture and presented scenario. (We don't have to use the character faceclaims of Fire Emblem characters Lyon and Eirika, though I'd certainly be game if that's an option; they just reflect the sort of vibe I'm looking for.) As for the specific dynamic, I'm particularly keen on the pair being childhood friends or political rivals from differing cultures [the prince coming from a magically-inclined kingdom focused on diplomacy and spellcraft, the princess coming from a much more martial people for whom honor is stronger than steel] or a slice-of-life moment between them in some arranged marriage.)​

Idea 2
YC seeks certain relaxation behind closed doors or wants to play the role of imperiled damsel—be it out of a kinky side, genuine curiosity about what it entails (as she isn't supposed to outwardly enjoy this sort of thing), or something else—and entices MC into being her wicked sorcerer/dark knight kidnapper. I'd particularly love such a scene to be inspired/based on one of these images.

Idea 3
An assertive, strong-minded Badass Princess is locked away in a far-off tower by her father, the King. As befitting the "rules", she is guarded by a dragon and basically forced to be the demure helpless captive and "prize" for whatever mighty warrior can deal with the ferocious beast and reach her, as fitting your classic fairy tale. It's the way it's always been done, and there have been multiple contingencies to ensure the princess didn't just "save herself", despite being very much capable of it. Thus, the hero claims the Standard Hero Reward (even if she may have her own opinions on that) and the status quo's maintained. The classic sort of deal, right?
A traveling sorcerer happens upon the place and manages to use diplomacy rather than brute force--perhaps being a surprise for both dragon and princess--to reach the tower, totally unaware of just what geas was placed on the tower or who is up there. (He sees someone in danger, he assists regardless of social class; that's just how he rolls, giving a fuck when it isn't his turn to give a fuck.)
Unfortunately, he's screwed up the script in the process. Princesses are supposed to be rescued by a dashing knight in shining armor astride a white stallion, or a dark and brooding tortured warrior with a weapon larger than the average man...not some intellectual bookish sorcerer (who is typically the villain in such tales). Then again, classic fairy-tale princesses are largely supposed to be helpless, painfully passive damsels-in-perpetual-distress who play no role in their own story. There's little precedent for assertive, fiercely-intelligent fireballs who are firm believers in "princess power". And dragons are meant to be slain, not to become friends with the princess or casually spoken with via diplomacy and the like. But he fulfilled the condition, even if unintentionally. Given the choice between this sorcerer--who seems decent enough and clearly has a brain--and having to wait to be the prize for some brute blessed with more muscles than wits who'd want her being a "good little princess"--what would keep her from deciding that he was going to kidnap her? (This is a somewhat rough version of a plot, which I can refine and am open to ideas on via discussion.)

Idea 4
Below are a few basic ideas and prompts I'd love to explore. (The role I'm looking for partners to play in each are in pink.)
  • A princess being kidnapped/captured by a sorcerer?
  • A female adventurer or Dark Action Girl princess searching an ancient temple for treasure, only to trigger a near-forgotten trap?
  • A novice sorceress/priestess or heroine-in-training winds up being bound by their own hubris, and their rival comes across them?
  • A superheroine being kidnapped for an "enforced stay-cation" by her reformed Lex Luthor-esque supervillain rival?
  • An Lois Lane-esque intrepid reporter being caught scoping out a supervillain's lair/office, or being captured by said villain in an attempt to draw out his heroic rival? (While not required, I'd especially love it if said reporter was represented by one of these faceclaims.)
  • A female boss or co-worker (perhaps represent by one of the faceclaims in the above link?) engaging in "misuse of company resources" with a male co-worker/employee?
  • A female master thief plots to make a lord/prince her next mark, only for him to have laid a trap for her?
  • A sexy seductive heroine-princess wanting to play the role of imperiled damsel and coaxing her magely husband to play the role of wicked sorcerer? :)
  • A line based on one of the pictures in this photo album.

C | The Canon Interests
I do have a Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z/Super-focused request thread viewable here if interested.​

I wouldn't demand--or expect--for partners to rigidly adhere to canon and perfectly mirror a character's personality.
I love to see partners put their personal spin on a given canon, and am 100% fine with a character being AU by tweaking their personality/backstory. (If you'd be open to using one of them as a OC faceclaim but not explicitly play as the character, I'd be fine with that too. :))

Ty Lee, Ursa, Katara, Azula, Toph (Avatar the Last Airbender)
Lin Beifong, Eska, Kuvira (Legend of Korra)
Cia, Urbosa, Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest 8)
Ginny Weasley, Narcissa Malfoy, Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
Blaze Fielding (Streets of Rage)
Supergirl, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Lois Lane, Starfire, Blackfire (DC Comics)
Toriel (Undertale)
Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Amy/Mercury, Rei/Mars, Lita/Jupiter, Mina/Venus, Wicked Lady, Queen Beryl (Sailor Moon)
Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)​
tumblr_nkfrzrptlD1tl5boeo1_1280.jpg

As Korra is one of my personal fave characters (this Onion article seems custom-written for her if she were an Air Nomad), I'd love to find a partner willing to play as her, whether in her "canon" setting or an alternate one like those listed below.

Korra in Aang's Era
An AU where Korra was born when Aang was still the Avatar, being a martial artist and Master Waterbender as a combat style with little interest in the "softer" use of healing…like a reverse of Katara's situation. Or it could just be an Expy of her in Aang's time, much like how Bumi appeared in Korra as one of Aang's children.​

Dungeons & Dragons/Final Fantasy-esque High Fantasy!Korra
Korra being an adventurer and wandering elemental monk from a martial order known for believing enlightenment is obtained via ascetic self-discipline and mastery of body and soul (or perhaps a barbarian [1, 2, 3, 4] or fighter [1, 2, 3]-type who relishes the thrill of battle, if a more restrained philosophy wouldn't jive), going on a pilgrimage and using said mastery of combat to protect the weak, right wrongs and generally be "a fearless protector of the good stuff"?​

Modern-day Superhero!Korra (1, 2, 3)
Well, the Avatar can easily qualify as a superheroic legacy and Korra genuinely relishes her role without needing some tragic happenstance to push her into it (an increasingly rare quality nowadays), so there's virtually no alterations needed (though maybe Vaatu could play a greater role or something).​

Pokémon Trainer!Korra
In the Pokémon world, she could be a pugnacious but goodhearted wandering trainer who loves adventures and Pokémon battles, constantly ends up a thorn in the side of criminal organizations, and has an untapped raw potential in using Aura? (And perhaps her starter Pokémon, in homage to the canon, could be a Beartic named Naga?)​
T7DcntVVLX.jpg

I've got an exceptionally focused craving for shamelessly lighthearted lines with plenty of romance, levity and story-driven smut (though I'm certainly open for pure smutty erotica) involving Peach; I'd love to play a male OC opposite Peach (or an Expy of her). I'm very much open to how a partner wants to play Peach, though I admit most favoring a charming, spirited, feisty Badass Princess like her Super Mario Adventures self; see 1 and 2. (I'd especially love to see Fire!Peach in a line, and found a few pieces of fanart: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) Basically, as long as Peach isn't played as some helpless damsel-in-perpetual-distress, hypersexualized brainless fucktoy or painfully innocent/ignorant virginal ingenue, I am down to clown. :)

Setting-wise I'm mainly looking for something within the Mario universe (or Mario-adjacent), or some magic-rich, noblebright comedic high fantasy setting. (Think a lighthearted Dungeons and Dragons or Dragon Quest-esque setting.) I'd always be down for some shameless smutty comedy involving damsel-in-distress kink/erotic peril (because natch). I’d also be down for is seeing Peach transplanted into the Pokémon universe as if she were part of it all along, perhaps her being a Coordinator or heiress looking to escape her fuzzy high-class life and go adventuring? (Here’s some fitting fanart: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.)
c3f6400f21122581ffcd43e48e21abc6262b824f.png

I'm especially keen on finding a partner open to playing as the Edenian warrior-princess, whether it be in a setting similar to Mortal Kombat's Outworld, or transplanting her into a more noblebright D&D-esque high-fantasy setting. That said, I'd also be game for a partner open to transplanting/crossovering Kitana into a different fandom, such as DC Comics, the L5R Tabletop RPG realm of Rokugan, or Avatar the Last Airbender.

I would love to play a male "Phantom Thief" who--as the name implies--is an exceptionally stealthy thief worthy of the Lin Kuei, with a frightening knowledge of chi, which he uses in his adventures. Surprisingly disciplined with a dry wit, he operates with a code of honor and does not use his skills against the weak and poor, both out of moral conviction and practicality (there is no challenge). Perhaps, whether out of a self-challenge or being hired by some outside party, he could attempt to steal a valuable artifact from the Kahn's palace, only to be confronted by Kitana herself? Though he gives a good accounting of himself, he is of course sorely defeated and taken prisoner, whereupon Kitana could offer him a choice: Service (said thief being her servant in whatever capacity she so desires), or serving (as an example for trying to steal from the Kahn, losing a hand or worse). (I'd love it to become consensual love, mistress/slave, even a private affair [said character being someone Kitana can come to].)

That said, I also have a male combat medic OC--a (comparative) martial/technical pacifist who also uses his knowledge of plants and chi to heal and harm with equal proficiency--being a prince from a neighboring realm that's Seido-adjacent, where diplomacy and magic reign heavily. Perhaps an arranged marriage, or one out of convenience, could be a plot point; I have an idea for two for this if interested.

So if this admittedly-narrow interest draws your attention, please send me a PM that has all of the following (please don't reply on this thread):

▷ What from this ad specifically interests you
▷ Whether you're looking for a one-shot, short-term, or long-term line
▷ What mutually shared kinks we have (if you have a kink list, feel free to share/link it)
▷ Any RP pet peeves/dealbreakers you have (so we don't step on each other's toes)
▷ A writing sample or link to one (to see if we mesh style-wise, as well as it just showing confidence-this is required)
▷ Anything else you think I should know

And if this ad doesn't draw your interest or appeal (everyone has their own path; you just do you), I hope you soon find something more to your liking!

And above all, both in RPs and in the real world, let's be excellent to each other and try to remember...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom