Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those who wander lost - Mix of things inside [mxf]

Silky

Planetoid
Hai!

This is a copy from my other thread.
But because I don't use erp/smut as a central point for my writings, I thought I'd make a copy of what I'm looking for here.
Don't get me wrong, i enjoy romance and the likes. But I like for it not to be the central of the story.

Looking for casual goings.
Currently I have 2 stories going. Its manageable at the moment so I'm looking for another story or two.

Not looking for partners who want instant replies. My replies range from once a day to every few days.
I have a life. I have hobbies. This is another hobby and it all works in a balance.

My replies can range from a paragraph (which is rare) to a few.
I can double that if I'm super duper inspired. But typically I enjoy playing one main character. I don't mind side characters as needed.

Onto the goods!

Fantasy is one of my favorite things to write. As a setting. Modern/Past.
I will possibly do sci-fi if its like....Cyberpunk (anime) sorta deal. Other things that relate to that sort of setting are Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop.

I will do modern. But that has a catch. I won't do slice of life. It has to have some sort of elements of supernatural, horror, danger to it. I have no trigger warnings. So I'm down with the dirty violence and things of that nature. Its just not something that is asked about.

If you lose interest -
Oki. That's cool. I'm not going to track you down.

Some other ideas: But not limited to~

There once was a princess who had a cousin. The two of them were very special. So special that their tears turned to stones. Valuable gems that grew the empires they lived upon. But she was different. While his were the same, hers changed. Tears that made stones depending on her mood. It was strange and a guarded family secret. But secret's do not stay hidden and when something happens to her cousin, her Uncle only grows more hungry for power. Betraying his brother a king of another kingdom - slaughtering her family all to get to her. A women who hadn't yet been married off. A women to live alone - for who could be trusted with such a secret? But before the attack came she was sent off, to be protected until things settled. She didn't know it would be the last she saw her own family. What are the secrets of the ones that were called to protect her? Why are they so special. Will her Uncle catch wind of where she had been taken? Is her cousin...really dead?

Fantasy/Feudal Era - MC would be a courtesan to a tea/bath house. YC most likely some sort of traveler. One that wouldn't be like the common one to pass through but for some time has gone away on their own workings and comes back to relax at this very spot. The very place MC works and buys her time. Often she gives him massages and serves him of the finest sake she has to offer. Even though her time is bought she makes it a game and does ask for a story of his travels in return for 'payment'. I wouldn't think he goes into great detail. There is still a mystery about him, she enjoys his company but still doesn't know much about him that he must have dangerous work and makes a good amount. Enough that it has been helping to pay off her debt to the head of the house. Maybe one day she will really see her freedom...But there is trouble among the village and time doesn't always have a steady hand.

Something of a ~ Traveling carnival that is only open during the evening. Such strange things to be seen ~

Don't get me started I adore anything involving vampires. Just please. A tragic tail of a vampire and werewolf lover. Two that kept a friendship at a young age and it blossoms into something else...only for one day their ties to collide in a feud leaving the two to either picks sides...or make a run for it. Maybe they can fix things. Or something.

Neverland is real and Peter was always the bad guy. But did the tale end with Wendy? Of course not. Her granddaughter was given his shadow. She didn't know this...but her dreams are visits. She always wins. He never catches her, playing all evening until the sun pops over the shores...and he has to wait until the next blanket of night.

Cursed Blade Where mc find these blades that are cursed. She kills and the blood feeds the weapons that in turn make her more powerful. Course it was a contract with a demon.

I'm open to ideas. Just send me a message. This is just a small bit of what I like to do.
FYI: I'm a big fantasy reader so I enjoy writing such~

Enemies to lovers
Characters going through trials to get magic
Adventure based things
collecting relics to piece something together for a bigger relic to save someone/something
falling into power/out of power
arranged marriages despite differences

Let a girl jump into her fantasies~

I'll also RP in the world of FFXIV. I enjoy that game quite a bit and have two OCs. ;3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom