Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dune-Esque Sci-Fi RP

Literate Infatuation

Your Favorite Nightmare
Just got out of the cinema, having watched Dune Part 2 and I'm riding high on that Denis Villeneuve train.
So, it's only natural that I now want to create something Dune-esque. As this wont be fanfiction, but rather a new universe taking aspects of the Dune universe, prior knowledge isn't required.
What I imagined was that the society and technology of our shared world would similar to that of Dune. Perhaps with the slight deviation of thinking machines (Computers) still existing.
To give a short resume of the societal structure it would be something like this:
-Great houses exist, serving united under a Landsracht for the Emperor. The Emperor (Or Empress) has the final saying in just about every matter.
-While ranged weaponry has existed for a long time, they are rarely in use. The reason is that personal shields have become so commonplace within armies. Personal shields is a small forcefield surrounding the user, protecting them from quick projectiles. Such as bullets/lasers/rays/what ever we can conjure up. Now the shields won't necessarily stop these incoming shots, but a couple of outcomes can happen:
-The shot can go through the shield, generally what the shooter wants to have happen.
-The shot can get deflected into a random direction.
-The shot hitting the shield can erupt into a large flame-spew.
-The shot hitting the shield will cause a minor nuclear explosion.
So as it's such a gamble to fire said weapons, the combat of this futuristic world has evolved into melee fights with swords or what else you'd like to use.

For our characters I could see plenty of possibilities.
Is it a time of peace, where romance can blossom naturally?
Is there all-out war, where perhaps a cross-house wedding is planned?
Maybe our characters don't even belong to any of these noble houses, instead working as mercenaries/pilots/smuglers.

Some of my kinks for this story will be:
- Size Difference. (My character being up to and around 7 feet if not more.)
- Excessive Cum.
- Interracial (Fantasy races included, although they gotta be human in appearance. This also coincides with cultural clashes.)
- Capable Girls.
- Hourglass Figures.
- Roughness.
- Aftercare.
- Uppity / Fiesty girls.
- Age Difference. (Everyone will be 18+, and I'm not looking for extreme differences in age.)

Hope to hear from any one of you out there, be it a lurker or a frequent delinquent.

-LI

Back
Top Bottom