Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maya’s Biggest Fan (EtherealElvenEmpress X EmaciatedEgo) NSFWIMAGES

The week between the “incident” and the email there would be absolutely nothing to lead anyone to believe that a major mistake had befallen the company. An entire case file completely missing. Enough to warrant a legal investigation that, considering the nature of Maya's work, would have been nearly unavoidable. That investigation would have uncovered more than a missing file. Much more. No one knew, however. At least, she would be allowed to believe that for a time.

The message would reach her inbox in the early afternoon, just after lunch when the day was at its laziest. It was sent to her personal email and the address was just a jumble of meaningless numbers. The header was simply labeled Hello Maya.

Inside was a single attached video file. She would be able to see the spoiler, a clear image of her own desktop with her most popular onlyfans photo open in a window. Should Maya choose to click on it, a screen recording would play out. First was the photo, then the mouse moved to minimize the window and the photo was moved into a folder hidden deep in her files. The recording sped up while some fairly menial work was being done on a company case, then slowed again when it reached the fateful moment when the case file had been removed completely. Every second played out on the screen, the frantic search through the digital trash, then through the backup files. Eventually the cursor went dead and the timestamp skipped ahead three hours. The cursor moved again and the contents of a USB containing the missing file appeared. It moved to the exact same place it came from, and then the video ended.

The email itself contained a small message.

Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me as long as you do exactly what I tell you. Below is a username and password for an account with Lovense. You will download the app and sign into the account. That is the only way to contact me. This email account has already been deleted.

Username: OnlyFansPro
Password: YouOweMeYourAss

If you do not sign in and respond by 5pm, the enclosed video will be forwarded to management.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sir

Everything was going Maya’s way until it wasn’t. This new position was a dream and after working her ass off as an intern. All of her hard work was paying off and they finally offered her a permanent position after she showed how much of an asset she was to the company. Not only an asset but the boss didn’t mind looking at her so she wasn’t gonna look a gift horse in the mouth and she took the job. Someone of her age rarely got positions like this. She had been working with them for a good year or so before she got comfortable probably too comfortable at her position. Managing to snag a small promotion which wasn’t much it was still a little raise but now she was permanent on paper at least. Feeling like she finally made it she let herself get to at home on her computer and her office. Working on one of the big-name clients and her own only fans page at the same time was probably not the best idea but she got her work done so what harm could it cause?

Maya had no idea about the massive slip up she was about to do. Well editing her page and editing the files of his billionaire client files with one wrong click and before she knew it she actually deleted a very important file that she was working on it was confidential and the one she was supposed to look after. She didn’t catch it in time And before she realized that she had permanently deleted it thinking it was her raunchy photos from only fans but she did not want on the computer.

Anyone found out about this file she would be fired and sued and would never find work in this town again consideration would be blacklisted from pretty much every law firm she would apply to. This is when her long night started she would spend time at the office trying to figure out how to undo the damage she done most of her coworkers just thought she was stressed out. Would it be working on the file like hers. Her boss trusted her and she literally fucked it up!

There was nothing she could do oh she could do was go to her boss with her tail between her legs and admit her mistake. One stupid mistake my cost her all of her hard work with her degree and her job. Taking a small break she would check her personal email and try and figure out what she could salvage since she started redoing her résumé thinking she would have to look for a new line of work and possibly a new town to move to to hide her face. Resigning herself to her feet she decided to check her email and she had quite a few new ones nothing of great importance until one that she did not recognize popped up. Her eyes went wide as she started following the mouse when she opened up the mail and saw the video and it felt like it was a miracle the last file would be retrieved and it seemed like someone really liked her at this company and she thought her problems were all over thinking maybe if they would say who they were they were helping her but right now she was giddy and she had a huge smile on her face which must’ve interpreted that maybe she got something very important done.

The feeling of relief was short-lived. Once her eyes went down to the message she started reading and a little celebratory moment was quickly laid to rest. Once she saw the contents of the information that only she would know with that special account was mentioned she took a pen and paper and wrote down the information showing it into her purse, but not before taking a photo of it with her iPhone.

Who connected her with Lovese? Maya had absolutely no idea all she knew was she had until five to go check this out and luckily today was a short day she didn’t say anything but acted normal for the rest of the day and she will leave the office at three. Normally she would be relaxing and head to Starbucks to relax.

Not today.

Today she went straight to her apartment and especially since she didn’t want that video leap she would get herself comfortable or as comfortable as she can make herself as she took out the paper which she scroll down the information on opening her own MacBook Pro and logging into this mysterious account. She knew she was safe because when she got home around four she had a good hour to figure out what to do but no honesty the only thing she could do was login and see who this was or at least hopefully find some answers to this mystery but that password what do they mean by that was it literally or figuratively? What did they want? Why did they help her and maybe just maybe she could bargain with them.

Once logged in she would wait sitting there still in her business attire looking completely nervous and even though she was nervous she still looked very good together even though her eyes gave away that she was freaking out.

Who was this Sir? maybe it was someone from the office! For now all she could do was wait with her camera on hoping person behind us was possibly a friend instead of a threat. Being optimistic as she was she was hoping it was a friend.

When Maya signed into the account she would find that she already had a single friend on her list under the name _Just_Sir_.

A few seconds after she logged in a message popped up. The camera on the other side would show nothing but black, however.

What a good girl. I didn't even have to tell you to turn your camera on. Well done.
You will want to know who I am. Eventually, if you continue to be so good, maybe you will find out.
There is a present your front door. Go get it, then return here for instructions.

As promised, there was a gift bag waiting for her at her door, having clearly been delivered after she returned home. Inside of the bag, wrapped neatly in tissue paper, was a box that contained the Lovense logo. The photo on the box was clearly of a remote sex toy that promised to vibrate, thrust, and stay in place hands free.

When she got back to the computer she would find a new message.

Your new toy has been fully charged. You will go change now into your shortest skirt, no panties, turn on the toy, connect it to the app, and put it inside of you. After you show me that you are appropriately dressed, we will take a walk together.

This was strange. Maya knew how this site worked but having only one friend seemed suspicious though she hoped this was indeed a friend. Her attempt to keep her camera on to say that the person was futile since they did not turn on their camera leaving the screen dark on the other end with only her there. Apart of her was trying to see if the camera was just dark but then a message popped up looking to read it.

I’m over wanted to talk and try to get them to say more but when she read there was a present at her door she stood up and walked over to retrieve it. Walking back she took her say it again and open the gift bag in front of the camera and there was no way to hide her shock at what she found. Maya was at a loss of what to say but this person had damning information that could cause her world to shatter. Without saying a word she went into the room taking a bag and changing her clothes into something simple. She would do exactly what they said but she was not going to give them the satisfaction of letting them watch her change.

Upon returning she came back in a white top and a short black mini skirt with nothing under it she managed to get the toy in with a bit of fumbling. The moment she came out of the room she was walking a bit strangely since she was not used to it. This time she would refuse to sit down while it was in.

“ i’m assuming you can hear me…. where am I walking to? I put it in, but can’t we just talk this over? I’m sure we can work out something I appreciate what you’ve done. Is there anything I can do to show my appreciation? I could wire you money?” Maya was not sure what this stranger called Sir wanted, but maybe she could talk some sense into him. After all they knew her account maybe they wanted money? Then again she had no idea who is behind the screen so right now she was going to to exactly what he asked. Maybe this is all they wanted?

“ How about you join me on the walk? I like company.” For now she was going to play nice and maybe he would join her. Either way he had her between a rock and a hard place with what he knew and what information he had.

There was nothing on the other end when she began talking. He waited until she was finished, then finally responded.

I can hear you. What a beautiful voice. Do you think I would trade money for this experience? I don't want money from you, I want to listen while you beg me to cum.

You will walk to Starbucks and you will order your usual drink. You will not tell anyone what is happening to you. As soon as you have your drink, return here and show it to me as proof. If you turn off, take control of, or remove the device at any time, I will end your career.

Before you leave you will turn around, spread your legs, and prove to me that you have followed my orders. Then you may go.

She would feel the sudden vibrations begin inside of her.

You have 15 minutes, starting now.

Money was always motivation though when the voice said he did not want her money she went completely dead silent. He said her voice was beautiful and it made her blush but it still didn’t remedy this situation. She pushed some hair behind her ear as she listened. There was no way she could argue this especially when he mentioned ending her career and she knew he had all the evidence to do so.

Luckily Starbucks was not that far but before she would try to get out of there he mentioned her bending over and showing him that she actually followed directions. There was no way she could lie about it. Slowly he would see her turn her back to the camera with both hands referring her shapely but pale rear end. Slowly she would bend over as the skirt rose higher and higher giving him a full view of her taut ass. Spreading herself So he could see right in between where the toy was sitting. It was like a glove and there was no way it would fall out at all.

The moment he had control of the vibrations and the first pulse was sent Maya gasped and pulled one hand from her skirt up to hey mouth to hide that glorious sound.

“ Only 15 minutes?” Or the next words from her mouth. That was not a lot of time but luckily it was not far to go. Once he was able to see it was there she would lower her skirt. Take a moment to stand fully straight and straighten it out as she drew in a deep breath.

He could not have been joking so she didn’t stand around to waste more than 30 seconds. Grabbing her purse she would slowly walk out the door but pick up her pace iPhone in hand.

The walk itself was not too bad. For now the vibrations were all right. Truth be told she had other toys in her house for her own pleasure, but the stranger didn’t know that right? Waiting in line she expected she wouldn’t be that long since it wasn’t that crowded and what she needed a counter she would say her simple order. “ I would like a cinnamon bun with a tall caramel Frappuccino plastic straw please. It’s to go and the name is Maya.” So far she thought this was easy as long as no one rushed past her or any wind for that matter.

The question would be what the stranger leave it as is or amp up the volume…

Maya would feel some variance in the intensity of the vibrations, however, for most of the walk it would mainly be a soft reminder if presence. She was allowed a sense of security right up until the moment she ordered.

As soon as the words were out of her mouth the secondary function of the toy kicked on. Along with the vibrations came the deep internal thrusting promised on the box. There would be absolutely no warning, and no mercy while Maya was forced to wait for her drink with very little distractions and room full of eyes that could turn her way at the smallest moan. The vibrations would also start to vary in intensity, sometimes amping up, sometimes coming in sharp and sudden waves, all the while the toy pumped away at her g-spot with a mechanical precision.

When the woman finally got her food and stepped outside, both functions would go to high. For the majority of the walk the toy would be left at full power, though occasionally she would also be given ten second breaks to prevent her from becoming too used to the sensation. Beyond those breaks, however, she would be forced to manage the walk with her hands full, being fucked by an invisible partner. He had also specifically chosen a time when the sidewalks would be the most busy. The entire plan was clearly aimed to make her the most vulnerable as possible without having once placed a hand on her.

The intensity Maya honestly thought she could handle it. It wasn’t too crazy at least for now. Was she becoming complacent? A little bit especially since she felt a wave of confidence when she was able to get her order to the barista.

Then her confidence was shot when the intensity increased with what felt like tenfold. Maya let out an audible squeak before she grabbed onto the counter with one hand and not her lower lip. Did anyone notice? For not not too many as she clung to the counter and slowly unchecked along to the register. Even if she was managing to not make a moan yet the vibrations were making her slick to the point she had to clench her legs and shuffle. This only made the toys vibrations worse. What was not even four minutes as they made her drink felt like hours!

“Would you like the cinnamon bun heated?”the barista asked Maya but with her mind elsewhere she ignored it. “Miss? Your cinnamon bun? Heated or as is?” the barista asked before Maya finally managed to speak “As is! Please…late for a meeting…thanks..” Maya didn’t mean to bark out the command but it was hard to talk when the vibrations were complicating things. She then tried to focus on getting her wallet from her purse to pay and normally she’s fuss with exact changed she placed a twenty on the counter. “I don’t need change. Drink and Cinnabon.” Normally the type to say please and thank you today was not the day!

Maya hurried up to get outside holding her ice cold Frappuccino and hand in her bag with her cinnamon bun she would try and sip to try and distract herself. That was not helping as she tried to power walk. Why were the streets so crowded today? She was cursing her luck!

Every step she took was painful because she couldn’t control the sounds that came out of her mouth. Trying desperately to mask it because of her delicious creamy drink was failing because people are starting to look at her funny. It only caused her to pick up the pace. Her creamy thighs were now slick with her juices. She did not have a comfort of any panties to help! Lucky for her her focus wasn’t worried too much about people staring at the moment she was trying to get home. My only had 15 minutes to do so and she had no idea if she was behind but every step she took it felt like it was taking longer and longer by the time she got to her apartment her legs were coated in her arousal. It even took a good minute to focus to get her keys and not drop her food or drink to open the door but once in she slammed the door and locked it. She made it back home and she prayed to every God she knew and hope that she made it in under 15 minutes….

When Maya made it to her computer she would be granted a break from the thrusting function, though the vibrations remained on low. As soon as she made it to the camera the words began appearing on the screen again.

15:27

So close. I was going to let you cum, but now you will have to wait.

You were a very good girl, however, so beautiful quivering in that Starbucks. I enjoyed watching. I believe you did your best, so I will let you remove the device in a moment. First, you're instructions for tomorrow.

Tonight you may do as you wish, however, you will not touch yourself sexually in any way. You will shower, care for yourself, but if you cum I will know.

Tomorrow you will wear something professional, with a skirt and no panties. You will place the device inside of you again, and you will connect it to the app. Be sure to charge it tonight.

I will contact you in the afternoon with further instructions.

Now. Remove the toy, lift your skirt, so I can see how wet you are, and then you may go for the night.

I look forward to tomorrow.

She had no idea how close she cut it to the time.

15:27 a time she would not forget especially once she was standing before her still open MacBook the throbbing of arousal still had echoes even once it was turned off. Drink and Starbucks bag still in hand she was able to see the message from Sir.

This would not be over as quickly as she thought. Did he just say tomorrow?!? The look on her face was priceless as her jaw dropped.

“Umm Sir is it?” She asked as she sat her back down along with her drink and everything else. Keeping herself in front of the camera. “What do you mean tomorrow? Can’t I interest you in something else? I’m not ungrateful…” Maya said as she looked down as she indeed followed his instructions lifting her skirt. What he saw was glistening thighs as not only her upper legs were drenched but her arousal dropped from there well past her knees to her calves. When he said she could shower she nodded but it confused her he said he would know if she let herself cum.

“How would you know?” Maybe he would slip up and tell her when she asked her face shot up to look at the camera. “Who are you?” i’m not angry I just want to know who you are we can work something out can’t we?” She was trying to find a way to see if she can get him to loosen up at least slip up. Did she know him? How did he know her? Did they work together? Maya was in the dark!

for now she stood there holding her skirt up with the toy still inside hopefully giving him a few that maybe he would give her some information just for looking. At least she wasn’t sure if he was still listening but he was going to try. Then she decided to try one more thing.

“D…do do you want to watch me take it out?” Maybe if she kept on typing he would slip up it was his chance but she had no idea if it would work at least maybe she can try and see if she can figure him out. The only thing was how was he watching her or how would he know if she would touch herself in the shower. Either way she was too scared to do it she can try and keep them on the line for a little longer maybe he wouldn’t know if she was looking at the roster of coworkers to try and figure out who it could be but as of right now he was a complete mystery!

Once again, there would be no response until she was completely done talking. He let her put her questions out into the open air and left her to sit in silence until he finally chose to respond.

So impatient to know who I am. Don't worry, Maya. You will find out eventually. When I decide it is the right moment.

The question about how he would know she came was deliberately ignored. The threat was simply left to linger.

As for working something out, that is exactly what we are doing. Don't look so surprised. Did you think all I wanted was a trip to Starbucks? It will take more than that to keep your secret.

This is a good start, my beauty. You are such a good girl, displaying your pussy for me. But you do that for any man who can pay, don't you?

Come closer to the camera. Spread your legs. Then take out the device for me. After, I want you to show me how hard I made your beautiful clit, since you so kindly offered to give me a view.

No response was driving Maya up the wall. Not knowing or having answers. The fact that it was only messages was infuriating, but what could she really do? He had her trapped better a rock and a hard place.

Her deep chocolate eyes would look at the screen wondering what he would say next. The most important question was ignored about how he would know. She wish she say something anything or at least give her a hint. Nothing came.

The comment about displaying herself for money freaked her out and her eyes shut out to look straight at the camera. “It’s not like that! You have no idea…. it’s not like that at all!” This Sir struggle nerve. Maya’s voice quivered when she said that. They was no way she was gonna go into explicit detail that she felt really attacked as she held her skirt up for him to see.

It took her a few moments to comply as she walked closer to the camera but she refused to look back at him with her eyes as she displayed her Clean shaven private area with the toy nestled comfortably in her slick nether region. This time Maya was silent as she kept her skirt up with one hand and with her right she’d reach up So it took a minute or so to slowly pull it out and with the mic being so sensitive he could hear the slick sounds of her slowly removing it. She let outside gasps but nothing close to letting her cum. When it was finally out she would sit it on the side of her desk and lifted her skirt up again with both hands Showing her engorged glistening clitoris. She was perfectly still like a doll for him to watch until he at least gave her permission to take a shower.

Maya would give her performance to more silence. Whoever it was seemed to enjoy the awkwardness of forcing her to work seemingly alone, with only the cold stare of the camera to remind her of his presence. There would be no way to gauge his reactions... to know if he was on the other side of the screen stroking himself to the sight of her straining clit.

Finally, when she was finished, he gave a final response.

Such a good girl.

Sleep well, beautiful.

That was it. The "online" icon left his name, and the toy remained off. As promised, Maya would have the evening to herself.

The next morning, he would be online again when she signed into the app, though there would be no new messages A few moments after the device connected, she would feel the soft buzz of vibrations inside of her. The vibrations would remain fairly gentle when she made her way to work, but very shortly after arrival the variance would change at random times, ramping up or down for a few minutes before shifting to a new pattern.

It would continue well into the afternoon. At nearly 3pm, the vibrations raised to sudden full intensity, and then a message finally popped up.

Leave your desk and go up to the second floor.

Find office room 208. You will find something on the desk. Put it on.

Turn your back to the door, bend over the desk, lift your skirt, and spread your legs.

You will not move from this position until I tell you.

You have five minutes.

The aforementioned office would be unlocked and clearly prepped for paint, with tape on the edges and plastic on the floor. The room was empty, except for a desk that had been pushed into the center so the walls could be accessed. On the table was a thick blindfold that attached securely with velcro.

The moment Maya bent over, the thrusting function of the toy would click onto high along with the strong vibrations, She would be left to wait there alone with the toy driving repeatedly into her g-spot and the knowledge that anyone could come through the door any second.

It was always the silence that got her the fact of this mystery man who wouldn’t say who he was or she didn’t even get a voice. The messages were so cold. But as promised once she was done she was able to get a shower and he didn’t bother her for the rest of the night though to be honest Maya didn’t sleep very much at all. This was something that would keep anyone up at night. Who was he and how did he know her? The how wasn’t too much of a mystery since she had a gut feeling that they work together but the question was who and what department. That question only gave her at least two hours of sleep. When she finally did get to sleep it was not restful.

The alarm sounded on her iPhone she quickly turned it off and got herself ready doing her usual routine that she kept glancing at her computer. The app was on and the device was inserted and luckily it wasn’t too strong a pulse she was able to get to work just fine and eventually tune it out that was until the afternoon…

Even with the changes in pulse Maya was a pretty good girl and could handle it but then the message came. She was looking around the office the most assume she was just looking for a staff to get coffee but she saw the room and gulped loudly. Not saying a word she got up following instructions because she did not want to have anything hit the fan at work.

Room 208 was under construction and getting a makeover and when she got there she looked around but when she saw the desk and what was on it it was a blindfold. She didn’t argue he must have cameras somewhere but she did as she was ask turning her back to the door securing the blindfold. For the moment she did not take her skirt but once the blindfold was on the thrusting mechanism started going through the roof causing her to moan and cry out but what she did was take one hand and cover her mouth as if that would really help but the last thing she wanted was someone walking in on her like this if they heard her. She had no idea if this was against the rules but there was no way she was going to try and let herself scream. He was already paranoid of someone seeing the chair at her desk that was already wet from her arousal from all the vibrations and now this! Her thighs were once again slick with her nectar and she wondered what was going to happen next especially being blindfolded in a room like this. Maya’s heart was racing. What was this Sir up to?

Maya would be left to wait for another five minutes with the pulsing toy inside of her. Rather than remain strictly on high, the person controlling it was clearly paying attention, giving unpredictable little breaks from one or both of the functions before returning them with no warning. It would be impossible to adjust to the sensations long before the rhythm changed again.

Finally she would hear the agonizingly slow turn of the door handle, then the creak of hinges and, finally, the sound of the door handle. A soft click indicated that the lock had been engaged.

"Tsk... I thought you were a good girl." The voice was a low whisper, deep and masculine. Despite the disapproval, there was also amusement in the tone. After a soft chuckle, Maya would feel her skirt bring lifted up high to rest against her back. A boot came between her legs to push her feet further apart, while a demanding hand came down, cupping her wet mound and applying pressure so that the toy would be driven deeper.

"Such a shame. You look like you need to cum." Strong fingers pushed her pussy lips aside and felt past the toy, finding her clit quicky. "So hard for me... Shhh... Don't moan too loudly. These rooms aren't soundproof, and Nancy from accounting is just on the other side of that wall..."

Another hand, large and just slightly calloused, squeezed her ass firmly. "God... You're beautiful. I was looking forward to fucking you, but I can't risk making you cum when you've been such a bad girl. You'll have to suck my cock instead."

Being left to her own thoughts in the situation was driving her crazy but she was doing her best to keep her mouth shut even though her and could not hide the fact that she was quite vocal. When she heard the creek of the door knob and the door open she froze. She couldn’t completely freeze especially with the power of the toy vibrating at different speeds keeping her on her toes in her high heels.

Finally she heard a voice but she didn’t recognize it. To be honest he thought he would. When he called her beautiful she knew it was the same person behind the screen but she couldn’t see them. The body was quivering from the teasing of the toy but he got close enough to lift her skirt and Said he thought she was a good girl and reprimanded her for not doing what he asked. With her hands still over her mouth she was starting to bite on her index finger to keep herself more quiet. This sir was so close she felt his boot kick her legs open wide her giving him a full view of what he was causing. Not only was she drenched the sweet scent of her arousal filled the room. The pressure he applied caused her to let out a small squeal. That was short-lived when he told her that the room was not soundproof and Nancy from accounting was right next door. They were work buddies and the last thing she wanted was for her to hear her! I gave her more incentive to be quiet.

Removing her hand from her lips when she started speaking her voice with tremble. “I… i’ll happily suck you off if you let me see you…please Sir… I promise to be a very good girl. “ Maya had no idea if this tactic to work, but either way he was going to get exactly what he wanted and she didn’t want to lose her job that she worked so hard to get and she had student loans to pay if that’s what it took to keep her secret she was going to do anything but she hoped she could at least see him maybe he would feel confident and take the blindfold off it was worth a shot though!

"Oh... I had no idea you could talk this pretty Maya. You are a catch. Smart girl. Of course, I promise you'll see me. I promised you would meet me, and here I am. Now  when is entirely up to me."

The hand left her wet mound to settle against her hip. Seconds later she would feel the press of his clothed crotch against her backside, then the brush of breath at her ear. Several things would become evident at the same time. He was extremely tall, enough to be able to whisper into her ear with ease from that angle, he was very hard, and, clearly, he was gifted with a hell of a large cock.

"It won't be today. You haven't earned that yet. You wouldn't even lift your skirt for me. For that, my dear, there must be some type of punishment. I wouldn't want you believing you can ignore my orders any time you please. I think you have really earned a good spanking, but I'm afraid that might alarm Nancy. Instead, I'll have to keep that gorgeous pussy dripping while you suck me off. Come now."

The pressure against her backside let off as he took a step away, then grasped her arm to help her stand. The grip was firm, but not overly forceful. It was clear he expected her to obey without being dragged.

"Down. On your knees." His strength was evident as he helped support her weight on the way down, an odd combination of considerate and demanding. Considering the fact that he had left the toy inside her on high, the support was likely needed.

The sound of a zipper filled the air a second later, then his fingers grasped a handful of her hair, guiding her forward. "Now, open that pretty mouth and show me what you can do. If you do a very good job, then I won't make you sleep with the toy inside of you tonight..."

The threat hung in the air. If she failed, he had the ability to torture her all night long. He had already been at it for hours, there was no reason to think it wouldn't continue indefinitely.

That voice. Maya honestly couldn’t place it. She was trying to think of everyone she knew in the office but nothing was coming to mind but there was also the whole being blindfolded that was clouding her judgment. So far her plan wasn’t working she did say she wanted to meet him And he did fulfill that promise though now she wanted to see who he was not that there was anything she could possibly do especially when he had evidence against her.

It felt like her senses are heightened especially being blindfolded. When he leaned over to whisper in her ear she could gauge how tall he was kind of it was just an educated guess anyways. All Maya knew was that he was not short.

Who was he?

There were so many tall people in the office and the other factor was she was a small girl so everyone was taller than her anyways that was no way to guess who he was. He could be just about anyone! The other thing she felt was how big he was down below it caused her to gas the moment he brushed against her. “Ohh!” That cry could’ve been from a multitude of anything. The toy itself or just him but he probably could guess that it probably was him when he brushed against her and the timing of that surprised moan. Her mind was thinking about what he would do and she didn’t have to wonder For too much longer when he mentioned spanking her but that would not work especially with Nancy right next door. Nancy was quite the gossip so if he knew Nancy was there and he didn’t want to make any noise he must know that Nancy was not a reliable person to keep secrets but everyone in the office knew that and that clue still left her clueless.

When the mystery man pulled back he took hold of her but not in a rough way just enough to lead her and forceful enough to let her know don’t fuck with him because he was much stronger and she did exactly what she was told and followed wherever he was going to lead her. If anyone found her in this position she would be fired on the spot and he had to know that she was already not going to disobey especially if the information of her mistaken deletion got out she could be sued into the ground. If anyone found her like this she will be escorted off the premises really quickly or be punished monetarily. Maya could be a brat but she was not stupid, especially right now she was not going to risk anything. This strange, tall, and well endowed man had her at his mercy.

With small cute sounds she went to her knees she could see how exposed she was but she couldn’t see anything she looked up though she was blind she was trying to follow her hearing to see where his voice is going but all she knew was to look up. She could see how her legs quivered and her slick thighs listened under the lights while she was in complete and utter darkness. In other circumstances she would consider this kinky and enjoyable. Right now she was happy he could not hear how fast her heart was racing.

With heighten senses she heard him unzip as he took her long dark hair in his hand and let her to wear his massive meat was awaiting her. Without so much of a protest she opened her mouth like a good girl. Normally she would ask if she would have to swallow but right now she didn’t care she was going to do whatever he wanted and he told her to do a good job and that’s exactly what she planned to do. Maya by nature was an overachiever. The question on the table was would she be overachieving in this act.

The next move she made could’ve easily made him angry but she was going to test the waters as she moved one hand up to try and feel around to cup his balls When he led her to his cock she would lean forward to take as much as she could into her hot mouth but with his size and if he pushed he would most likely gag this busty suit clad beauty. Once he was in her mouth she would close it tightly letting her tongue run all around his shaft licking and sucking. For the time being she wasn’t take him to deeply she was taking her time and trying to gauge his reactions and if he would moan or make any sounds either way she was going to do her best and show him that no matter what she was going to leave him empty if that’s what he desired.

When the soft fingers found his sack Maya would hear a soft noise of approval. The grip on her hair tightened reflexively though, for the moment, he didn't press down.

"That's a  very good girl, Maya... You know your way around a cock, don't you? Bigger than you expected?" His tone was amused, though there was a huskiness to it that showed his pleasure as the woman began to work him over with her tongue. "Ah... there we go. Just like that. You look so good down there... Those noises you make..."

The hand in her hair released so that his fingers could brush over her cheek. "I've imagined this for quite some time... I didn't expect you to take to it so well. Mmm... stop. Keep your mouth open. Tongue out." The touch left her face and for a moment his fingertips slid over her tongue, then she would feel the heavy weight of his erection as he tapped the head against it. "What a perfect mouth... All mine to use as I please. We don't have a lot of time today my beauty... but soon you will be worshiping far more than just my cock with those lips. "

There was a heavy sigh, and then he grasped her hair again, voice taking on a sharper edge. "Make me cum now. Use both hands. If you spit, I will have you lick it off the floor. You have five minutes, but if you can do it in three I will turn off your toy for the evening."

The soft nose she heard at least told her he was okay with her hand on his sack. Her own body stiffened when his grip got tighter on her long dark hair. Luckily for her he didn’t press down but she was quickly learning he was bigger than what she was used to. Maya wasn’t even taking him in fully and it felt like her mouth was already full of this stranger.

Her smooth fingers caressed his ballsack massaging it with care. His comments were making her so self conscious leaving her cheeks flushed an even brighter red. He had to know she couldn’t answer with her mouthful to any comments. Maya knew her way around a cock and that was apparent though the way she blushed made her look innocent though this act of sucking off a strange man was new to her the bust law firm affiliate was taking this assignment well.

Maya couldn’t hide the sounds of her slurping as she let her tongue flick and circle his girth. Every time she swallowed he felt the pressure against his hard rod as her tongue only placed more pressure on him. The way he caressed her cheek was gentle, but confusing. He was being kind and not rough. It was almost like a lovers touch and it killed her a bit that she liked the gentleness he had….

On the other hand he was using his position to get what he wanted. Oh the irony! It wasn’t like she didn’t do the same dressing sexy in an office of mostly men using her looks to at least keep her foot in the door, but she never slept with anyone or did anything sexual with men in the firm; until now. He told her to open her mouth with her tongue out and she did so as she felt the weight of his manhood on it as well as his fingers caress it. Maya let out a soft whimper but no words of protest. She had her worried but now is not the time to vocalize them. For now she would hold off until later in message him on the computer.

What came next made her step in so hard she could tell she was not expecting his words. The time limit she could handle when he told her she had to not spit it out that’s when she got nervous. The other thing she caught was he would turn off the toy and let her rest for the night. That was more than enough incentive for Maya. One hand on his balls she looked at the other to wrap it around his girth and what came next might have surprised him. She only knew her way around a cock but she knew exactly what she was doing. She only pulled back to spit on his cock just to make sure it was lubed up more. The last thing she wanted to do was give him a cock burn so with her saliva on him, She use that to wrap her mouth around his tip put her hand right in front of her lips and began to pick up the pace.

It was now a game. She couldn’t lose to him! Besides he already thought she was good at sucking so she was gonna give him the time of his life. Her moans picked up even though Nancy from accounting was next door. Her cupping hand Gently rolled his balls and her pod giving him a soft pieces here and there that she would suck harder and slept more as if she was trying to milk him and drink his cum from cock like it was a straw. For now she was blindfolded and he couldn’t see her eyes but she mimicked like she could looking up at him as she sucked and wondered if she could get him to twitch on her tongue and she flipped and tried to coax him to explode right down her throat.

Maya would hear a muffled gasp as she went back to work, then the sound of his feet shuffling while he gained his balance. The breaths that came after were heavy, though he managed to talk through the pleasure, voice a careful whisper.

"Shhh, Maya..." He laughed, surprise and approval in his tone. "You must really need that thing out of you, hm? Is your pussy too sensitive? Fuck... That's such a good girl... Just like that... Don't you stop..."

Finally, words seemed to fail him, hold in her hair tightening. A couple of times he seemed to lose control, pressing down a bit too hard on the back of her head, but he pulled back when he heard gagging. That was a noise that he wouldn't be able explain and couldn't expect her to control. He did rock slightly into the grip of her hand, however, breaths growing sharper and more gutteral until eventually there was a final husky moan.

The hold on her hair held her head still while he twitched against her tongue and spurted hot cum into her mouth. Mercifully, he didn't press into her throat, letting her capture the fluid in her mouth so she could swallow without choking on it.

"Good...fucking... job..." Panting, he withdrew and stroked a slightly shakey hand over her cheek, releasing the grip on her hair. "You've got talent. I don't know how long that was. I don't care. I'm very impressed, Maya. I think you've earned a reward. Come. Stand up."

Once again he took her arm to help guide her up and to steady her as she found her footing. "Spread your legs good and wide for me. Lift up your skirt and show me that poor pussy."

The muffled gasp made Maya jump slightly, but it might’ve surprised him that it didn’t phase her as much as it should’ve. He was completely and utterly focused on his pleasure. The moment when he shushed she did her best to keep it quiet, but as a stranger was learning she was a noisy little doll. That didn’t mean she didn’t try. Sir that one thing right she needed a break from the vibrations within her especially since she knew her chair in the office was going to be completely soaked with her arousal. He had no idea or maybe he did have some idea that having this in her all day was just keeping her turned on and she had yet to even climax!

When he told her not to stop she didn’t! Maya picked up the pace, sucked harder gulping any given precum that trickled on her hot tongue. When she felt his grip on her hair get tighter and accidentally push too hard causing her to gag she almost protested but he let really let quickly and gave her a chance to breathe. Luckily she figured out when he was near his climax when he would hold her hair tightly and make familiar sounds that she was used to. Wasn’t pushing too deep gave her space to fill her mouth with his calm and he finally shot his steaming hot load. When he did she would “look up” With just a gesture as she pulled back if he let her and helped open her mouth so he can see the cum she held.

Maya was one hell of a performer and if he allowed her leeway she’d close her mouth not it took her a good two to three gulps to make sure nothing was left behind. Sir rested his hand on her cheek feeling the heat radiate off of her. There was no way she wanted to admit that she got turned on by being praised even if this was a strange situation. Licking her lips to make sure no evidence was left behind. For the time being she waited until he would instruct her and help her up from her knees. Getting her settled and standing with her legs spread just enough as she lifted her skirt though to his surprise or not she was so wet she left a puddle of herself on the floor and how her thighs glistened showing how this turned her own but she prayed he wouldn’t notice….

As soon as Maya lifted her skirt she would hear a soft laugh, voice a bit more distant while he backed up to take her in. "Oh Maya... Look at you. You're practically dripping. I haven't even let you cum yet. Poor girl."

Despite the sympathetic words the vibrations didn't stop. The boot would come between her legs pushing them somewhat wider, and then his voice was right by her ear again, breath brushing the skin. "It is such a goddamn shame I have to leave you like this."

A hand came between her legs, rubbing firmly against her mound. Fingers found her clit under the toy and rubbed the hard little nub gently. "It's such a shame you didn't listen. I would let you cum right here. But. You were such a good girl... Let's give you a break, hm? Tell you what... I'll even take the toy out for you..."

Finally, the device went dead. His fingers left her clit and grasped the end, gently pulling it free. A second later she would feel the silicone against her lips. "Clean it for me... And listen closely. I'm going to leave you now, and I will take your toy with me. Tomorrow is your day off. I will contact you in the morning with your instructions. For now..."

He took device away, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek before he stepped back again. "Count to 100. Then you may take off the blindfold and clean yourself up. Remember. Do not touch yourself sexually, you certainly will not cum. I'll see you tomorrow. My beauty."

A second later the door opened, then closed again. She was alone.

Maya really wanted to talk and ask questions, but she was silent only as she was trying to figure out his voice. Still a blank on her mind too! The toy within her wasn’t giving her a break and still vibrating only making her thighs slick to the point she would need a shower. Sir had not let her cum at all and her body was not happy about that!

The boot between her legs urging them wider letting him see the mess he was responsible for. Maya whimpered when he got close enough she felt his breath on her earlobe and told he how it was a shame he had to leave her like this. Oh how she wanted to tell him off but Maya had no idea if he would get mad or punish her further if she got mouthy. The fact that he could do anything to her being this close was terrifying.

Soon she felt his hand between her thighs teasing her overstimulated love button from all the vibrations. The gasp that leaked was louder than she intended when the device went dead and he slipped it out of her sopping folds with an audible pop from all her nectar.

The taste of his cum lingered on her tongue but not for long when he brought the drenched silicone toy to get lips as she opened her mouth to clean it as instructed. Maya had more incentive to listen since he was leaving her frustrated, yet again! The dark hairs beautiful listened as he told her she’d get a day off and to wait for him to contact her. She still had no idea how he could know if she touched herself or not, but she wasn’t going to risk it no matter how pent up and frustrated she was!

Doing her best like the good servant she was she cleaned that toy leaving it covered in her own saliva. Feeling him place a kiss on her cheek as if he were her lover. It enraged her but she didn’t let it show. He pulled back telling her to count backwards from 100. Even though she’s get the night off she would not rest well.

“One hundred…..ninety nine….ninety eight….” The countdown began once she heard the footsteps grow faint once the door closed. Maya didn’t dare break her word. “Five…four…three…two….one….zero…” once she was finished she’d take the blindfold off and sigh. She had nothing to properly clean herself off with so she took off her suit jacket and wrapped it around her waist. Leaving the puddle but taking the blindfold with her to go to the rest room. Cleaning up there and returning to her desk to finish her day with more than her usual amount of coffee to cleanse her pallet.

Managing to get through though she was a bit out of sorts though no one noticed and assumed she was just stressed with deadlines she finally headed home to take a much needed bath and laundry. She tucked the blindfold away in a ziplock bag and put it in a drawer like it was CSI evidence and decided after a light dinner and brushing her teeth she went to sleep.

Waking up she went back to het morning routine but to be honest she was scared to check her email and figured it would be best to check once she ate unless her computer buzzed with news first.

Back
Top Bottom