Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[JADM X CasualVelociraptor] My Felonious Girlfriend's Sweater Collection

@CasualVelociraptor

It was always about three things. These gorgeous sweaters of her, her jeans and that beautiful face. All of that formed a picture perfect innocent image of purity.

If one were a man, they would naturally want to cherish and protect it.

Ella Osswald just wanted to see it thoroughly ruined. Her jeans torn and soaked in their juices, her sweater ruined from her squirt or men's cum... And her face, exhausted, lewd, satisfied. Especially lewd. Lewdness was for Ella the essence of feminity. There was nothing innocent, nothing even remotely not-lewd about the girls. And she would make the world see it, one angelic beauty at the time.

But for now, all that Ella was in risk of destroying was her 'friend's' window. Yeah, silly girl just kept on thinking there was nothing sexual between them. She knew it was late. This is why she came. The night is best time for some dirty fun. Besides, it was the summer after high school. There was no reason why she couldn't spend the night outside.

Ella was throwing pebbles at the window until Kaye opened it. After she did, she deliberately threw one more, hitting the wall, inches from her face. Then she beckoned her to come down to her. If she would not react to sign language, she was not afraid to shout. And Kaye must have known that her friend won't back down. She should join her any moment... And even if normally Ella would have given up, today she would not. For today she would finally claim her. Finding someone with a sex toy to 'borrow' was hard enough. So tonight, Ella would not be persuaded to let go. Given that such things are most often used at just about that time, the owner is likely already searching for it. She had little qualms about using other people's stuff, but she would be severely disappointed if she stole it all for nothing.

Last edited:
Kaye Clayton was lying awake again, tears in her big emerald eyes as she curled up in the fetal position, utterly adrift on the night of May 27th, Memorial Day 2024, in her attic bedroom in Regenswood, Montana. All she could look at was the cavernous ceiling of a temple to her own misery, and it mesmerized her.

Her mother and father were each on business trips again for the break- he while managing a carbon crediting firm, she while consulting for a regional canned goods company, and wouldn't be back until next weekend. It was like the concept of not working, of actually spending time with their daughter would cause a lethal allergy in Kenneth and Margo.

No amount of podcasts, episodes of TV shows, or video games on the Xbox Series X that had upgraded her gaming life when her parents bribed her with it a few years ago could fill the yawning shadow of loneliness encompassing her. She'd tried to call Tommy, her boyfriend of nearly two and a half years who she thought she'd spend the rest of her life with and ask him to come over. To touch her so she would finally feel like a human being and not a morass of sobbing blankets. After all, today was only ten days after her eighteenth birthday, when she thought they'd both been so in love and had had, as usual, decent yet tentative sex.

In response, he'd accused her seemingly out of the blue (for Kaye didn't tend to perceive things far back or forward in time, having so much to deal with in each moment) of cheating on him with someone. She'd angrily denied it of course, and then he'd broken up with her. And the truth was she was able to be so adamant about it, because like many other straight teenage boys he'd assumed his girlfriend was also straight and that if she were philandering, it must be with a guy, which was not the case.

And yet now, an hour after she'd texted Ella everything that happened and how badly she needed her best friend to be by her side, she was haunted by the memory of that night in the woods- December 9th, 2022, when they were sixteen and Ella offered to "show her some things" to get her ready for her first time with Tommy, which was New Year's Eve 2023. That had been her first kiss, her first time ever being naked in front of someone not her family, and her first time seeing stars behind her eyes and letting go of her body. Clearly, Ella was very experienced and had a lot of wisdom to teach.

There had been three (and a half? She'd have to think about whether using jacuzzi jets together counted) such "teaching" sessions since then, and Kaye had genuinely believed she'd done nothing wrong by letting Ella interact with her in this way. After all, they'd been friends since either of them could remember, best friends very shortly after that, and had often snuggled at sleepovers in their underwear without Kaye ever getting any hint of attraction towards the girl she joked might be her long-lost sister. She wasn't a lesbian, period! There was no way that best friends showing each other how their bodies worked so that they could have better sex with their boyfriends...meant she was a lesbian...could it?

And then Kaye was finally broken out of her fugue state by the sound of pebbles thrown at her window. That must be Ella! But why did she keep throwing a rock that narrowly whizzed by her face when Ella knew the windows were open?

"Hey! Y'know, you could've just texted me you were here, you huge dork," Kaye teased as she got dressed in yet another puffy grey sweater and blue fleece-lined pants that said, "Yes, I'm Cold. Me 24:7" like a Bible verse. Next, she climbed down the water pipe to see Ella and then rushed to jump up and hug her.

Last edited:
Ella knew fully well that her best friend was not firm lesbian. She wasn't even sure she was 100 % lesbian as she would adore seeing Kaye ruined by a man as long as it was done for her pleasure. As to her doing something with boys, she was not sure. She'll need to see how she feels about penetration.

But she was certain that both of them were not fully straight either. So, most likely, both were bi, with a possibility that she was lesbian. But the challenge was to ensure her friend would prefer the attention from her than any of the boys... Even if she, generally, preferred straight sex -which was a real possibility.

So she felt a bit guilty about what happened with Tommy as she might have played a part in making him think the way he did. As in, she definitely gave the signs and if he was any good at reading them, she definitely was the one who gave him the idea. And it was not like he asked about it first...

So yeah, in all honesty she sabotaged their relationship from both sides. She felt responsible about her friend's state because she definitely was responsible for her breakup.

And that was because she couldn't have her get too cosy. They were supposed to be breaking the system together, something much harder to do if she is happy with her relationship with a man.

And she wanted to get rid of that ridiculous purity of Kaye and she didn't trust Tommy would do so.

And she was jealous. It was her who should own Kaye's body, her who decided whether, with whom, how, when, where and how often she had sex. Not any other man or woman. Not even herself.

Problem was that Kaye would sort of get her life in shape, with or without Ella. She would be fine either joining the system or fighting. It was Ella that was the dysfunctional one. And except for Kaye, except for that single friend... She had no one.

She showed her friend a feeldoe, a 'strapless strapon' she was able to 'borrow' from another girl's parents bedroom. It took some time to get around to know the girl that the rumors said was actually raised by two lesbians. Probably that friendship would turn out to be real short lived if the theft became known. But Ella only really cared for one friendship.

"I heard you were really disappointed you've lost your opportunity for getting stuffed with something long and hard... And to cheer you on I found this! Do you know what it is? Care to give it a test run?"

Kaye dreamed of a life in politics. A progressive girl was hard to find in rock-ribbed red Montana, and with the various struggles she saw in her community she wanted to go to DC, then learn about lobbying to make a difference or perhaps join a Congressional campaign and eventually represent Montana's still very new second district in the House of Representatives. She joked about tearing down the entire system with Ella, yes, but she was a consummate American history nerd who recited all the presidents forwards and backwards by the time she was five or so, and still believed in the promise of America.

And in the innocence, at least to some degree, of her best friend. That was shattered pretty instantaneously by the sight of the tall, dark and handsome specimen in her hands.

"I- I guess it's a...it's a...a thingy you put in there," Kaye gulped and then squeaked out, her face red all over from embarrassment. "I- I- where did you get that from?"

Ella on her end was an equal opportunity politics hater. She would be closest to libertarians with their view that everyone should just fuck off and the lesbians should be able to defend their weed plantations with their assault rifles.
But there were two problems. First, they wanted everyone to fuck off from everyone, including rich, gullible fools with their big houses and white fences and manicured lawns... And most of all the corporations that she hated more than she did politicians. And the second problem was that they were pussies, unable to even make a dent in the Reds and Blues in the elections. And she never rooted for losers.

She hated the Greens because het dream life heavily depended on having a car, a gun, a girl by her side... And two of of three they wanted to ban. All of that to save children, that she didn't like and planet that she outright hated because it contained all the other people she hated. She would just wait for Musk to build that rocket to colonize Mars with and she would steal it and have a new planet to herself. So if her driving around would somehow burn the world or make it some cool Mad Max like desert, it was actually a good thing.

She hated Republicans because they wanted all the picture perfect ideals she hated and she wanted to bring back even more of them. And their pompous patriotism was irritating. What did she care for America, Canada or any other place? And they wanted to enslave women to these outdated religious ideas.

But she even more hated posh liberals who thought themselves the rebels on stable paycheck from some woke corporation, as they buy 20 dollar coffees from Starbucks and complained how oppressed they are on social media... Sharing some negatives with the Republicans and some with the Greens. If there existed any Fascist party in America she would hate them too, but she would dig their black uniforms that fascists always wore in works of fiction.

She would be an anarchist rebel until she took power and became a warlord taking everything from everyone and ruled with an iron fist...

But until then there would be only her, her car, her gun against the world as they take what they want from everyone and anyone on their way. But to get to that point she needed to make her drop it all and run away with her.

"Yeah it is basically better than real cock. I put one side in me, I hold it with my kegels and I have a cock I can fuck you with... Or you can do the same to me I guess... I couldn't believe my eyes that our backwards part of the world has this beauty... And don't bother yourself with where I got it. Now it's ours. Let's go to some nice place and test it out, huh?"

Meanwhile, Kaye had been raised as a consummate Catholic girl, so had been taught to respect authority, even though it often hurt her to do so obsequiously because teachers would snap at her, her parents would ignore her, and her Regenswood Preparatory Academy soccer coach, Mr. Barrons was a fucking creep who definitely had studied her moves as a defender way too closely over the years. Meanwhile, her parents encouraged her interest in politics and history, but generally just thought both sides were intellectually inferior to them, along with anyone who disagreed with them.

They told her, "Kaye, we want you to be your own independent self, so don't let anyone tell you you're wrong if you know you're doing the right thing." Well, except for them, of course. If it weren't about an academic subject with which they had little familiarity, her parents would get annoyed with her whenever she contradicted them. Some independence they were instilling into her!

Then she looked at the tall and strong lumberjack of a woman in front of her while considering her brazen offer, legs crossed at the ankles as she tried to hold her wetness in. Kaye knew Ella hadn't always had the easiest of times with her mom, especially once her dad died five years ago and her mom started drinking again to get through long shifts as a nurse at the local hospital, but she was so relentlessly, perhaps even stubbornly herself that Kaye admired that...

And then caught herself admiring her best friend for far longer than God would be comfortable with...

Then found herself stepping closer and grasping the silicone intruder, her panties now starting to get truly soaked while thinking about that being inside her, Ella Bella's stocky hips thrusting towards her lithe, athletic goal.

Then Kaye was rubbing it, biting her bottom lip while looking up all doe-eyed at Ella, thinking just how naughty they were being right now. The offer to fuck Ella with it was also interesting, to say the least. Lately, she'd liked wearing some of her father's old suits and tying her hair up, though she wasn't sure why this was.

"B-But wouldn't that mean we're, y'know, doing it?!" Kaye gasped, her lips craned up to Ella's ear. "That other stuff we did was fun, but, like...this...maybe Tommy was right? Maybe I did cheat on him with you? And this would almost certainly confirm that! So how can I do this to him?"

"Look, can you forget Tommy? He dumped you, right? And the way I see it... I was still planning on being your friend if you were fucking him. I even helped you prepare. And what did he do? On just a hint you might be with someone else, he ended it all. Who truly loves you, huh, girl? Besides, if you really want to keep meeting and fucking guys... We can arrange it! We can even fuck them together! You can't possibly think he would be as accepting of lesbian sex as I am of straight, don't you agree? So I would say that of it was a choice, him or me, isn't it obvious which choice is better? So come on. Let's find some nice place and, how you so eloquently put it, let's 'do it". You wouldn't want to be dumped over a false accusation... So let's make the accusation real enough. My car is nearby and we can get anywhere... Not that there is much of a time limit. I suppose your parents left you alone for a weekend,or even longer..."

She said, wrapping her arm around her friend, sliding it dangerously low, close to her butt in a gesture that was both possessive and definitely more than friendly... If she didn't stop her..
They might as well do it.

All Kaye could do while Ella rattled off her accusations against her boyfriend (ex boyfriend now she supposed) and nod meekly and slowly, like a drinking bird bowing to gravity over and over again. She barely registered the bit about fucking other guys, just nodding automatically at that. Signing away her soul to her best friend with no resistance.

The same fundamental force kept the stars and moon fixed in the sky, and sent a portion of their glow to set their hair alight and start a fusion reaction behind Kaye’s eyes while appreciating Ella’s presence. It then seemed to pull her body next to that of her taller best friend until they were touching torso to torso, only not quite aligned due to the few inches Ella had on Kaye.

All it took was the grab on her right butt cheek for Kaye to leap up into Ella’s arms, wrap her legs around Ella’s waist knowing the outdoorswoman could handle it, and kiss her for the first time. Sure, they’d kissed before, but since Ella was the teacher here, she’d been the one to kiss by way of instruction, and Kaye hadn’t seen any erotic motive behind it (though to be fair, she hadn’t caught on to why Ella was so vigorously fucking all her holes till now.) Nor had she put so much passion into kissing anyone as she did now.

Now, Kaye was showing of her own initiative what she’d learned for Ella‘s benefit, along with groping the blonde’s larger breasts over the flannel jacket she loved to wear so much. Kaye didn’t know what came over her, and if asked would have still insisted she was straight; but lately she’d been questioning everything including herself and, when so unmoored from reality due to the numbness she felt, she clung to Ella like a life preserver.

“As fun as journeying into the woods does sound…what would be even better revenge on him is if you ate me out in the shower, like I tried to teach him but turned out to be a total disaster, and then pinned me hard on my bed before splitting me in half.”

Last edited:
"Right. Your parents are away. Somehow I didn't factor your home as possible place to fuck. Well if you don't mind getting your bed wet. Already when I trained you you were quite moist. Today... Well your bed and your bedroom would remind you of our dirty secret from now on, you know that? I mean, I'm not opposed to it or anything, just fair warning. But, definitely no better place for two dirty girls to begin their indecency than in the shower. Let's try and fail to remove our dirty thoughts with relaxing stream of hot water... Speaking of which, have you ever used the shower to pleasure yourself?"

That was right up Ella's alley. She was quite a nympho, she viewed the world primarily through the lens of sex so despoiling her BFFs house in such a way was good. Her anti-purity crusade with women was the closest thing she had to political agenda and something a bit more impersonal for her. She would love to see any pure and innocent woman whoring herself out in kinkiest way possible and find it hot, even if she gets fucked by men and she, personally, gains nothing from it. This purity focus on women just pissed her off so much. But she wouldn't make it political as she would hate most of the allies she would have on such crusade. So she would go one girl at a time. And with Kaye it seemed she was on good track.

“When you were training me…or when you were tempting me?” Kaye inquired playfully of her best friend as she took Ella by the hand in the darkened kitchen and spun her around.

The more time she took to process just how direct Ellie was being here, the more she purred and swayed. The shadows augmented her form with just the motion light outside providing any glow. Concealed like this, knowing how hungry Ella was for her, Kaye expected neither of them to make it to the shower, and instead to be pounced on by her panther of a friend and her sex devoured. Kaye felt undeniably wet thinking about this. She decided that whether she was a lesbian or not, she really liked being Ella’s plaything. Maybe she was straight+Ellasexual and that was fine by her!

That meant that Ella would soon have her arms around Kaye’s slender waist, Kaye’s ass against Ella’s crotch by the stairwell to the upstairs. “Because I was soaking my bed in sweat many nights thinking about what we did while telling myself it was all about remembering how you did it so I could tell Tommy, I think the bed can withstand a lot of punishment,” she chuckled while leading Ella up by the hand anyway.

The next thing that intrigued her, to the point that her pajama pants were starting to get damp, was the idea of using the shower stream to pleasure herself. Kaye indicated the agreement with a vigorous nod followed by a kiss to Ella’s shoulder after she brought it up. Kaye hadn’t thought of it before, but then again she hadn’t realized how good the jacuzzi jets would make her feel until they did; the thought of something like that in the shower combined with Ella’s tongue meant that her panties were utterly ruined by now. And Kaye figured out how to let Ella know that fact.

First, she grinned up at Ella as she headed for the bedroom and slipped off her pants in the dark, “Don’t mind me, I’m just finding some clean clothes for after our shower real soon. Don’t you have any dirty thoughts while I’m bent over my drawers.”

She finally knew her friend, however, having put all the horny pieces together. Kaye’s booty raised in the air with wet panties smelling strongly of her arousal was not likely to go unattended to for long.

Kaye was counting on it.

Last edited:
"Both"

Ella replied to her friend before the two continued inside. While Ella couldn't know what Kaye was thinking, her being straight except for her BFF would be perfect. She can whore her out to men and she would even enjoy it and use her to catch some interesting girls, tempted by her innocent look...

Then finally Ella got a naughty admission that she loved to hear from her friend. Hearing such kinky filth coming out of that innocent looking face she briefly kissed her friend on the mouth and squeezed her ass:
"I love how you talk dirty Kaye. Keep at it. Think with your pussy. Be my little horny whore..."

Then Kaye continued to tempt her. Removing her pants, leaving only her soaked panties and bending over, obviously hoping to have her friend use her body for their mutual enjoyment.. and Ella would not deny her that pleasure.

She jumped to her friend and moved thoroughly wet panties to the side. She moved to the front as her mouth devoured her engorged clit and her two fingers assaulted her hot and tight entrance.

"I'm sorry girl, what did you say about dirty thoughts? I couldn't hear you over your body screaming for release!"

She commented while she momentarily let go of her clit, while her fingers continued to violate her friend's pussy...

"Both..." Kaye repeated with a soft, wistful, pleasantly resigned sigh as, without her boyfriend's reprobation or her h, she leaned into the fantastic kiss with her best friend. And it was one that Kaye wanted to savor with all her senses; her hands ttracing through Ella's perfectly smooth face, the smell of whatever shampoo Ella used mixed with the floral scents of Kaye's Pantene Pro-V, and of course, most importantly, the taste of Ella's tongue claiming her mouth.

Once Ella squeezed her small but still very round butt, Kaye squeaked like a rubber duck from that motion and then groaned, "Yeah, I can't wait for you to make me your little bitch all weekend, Ell. Please God make me bi! I wanna be my girlfriend's slutty little fuck toy whenever she wants!" while Ella was stripping off her remaining clothing. "Or maybe you say these things to all the girls whose pussies you utterly destroy."

Maybe she was some percent a lesbian, she thought, as her clitoris throbbed extra hard at this fact.

Yet Ella didn't even bother removing her panties, saying that Kaye was that easy of a mark for her. The wanton nature of Kaye's moans certainly confirmed that, and made Kaye vibrate with dirtiness. Perhaps the only function of the little strip of fabric that was her only remaining clothing, Kaye realized as her legs shook from bending over and being pounded without any mercy, was to be irreversibly marked by Kaye Clayton's hot, wet sin. Trapping Kaye's squirt would make it all the easier to tongue fuck her senseless, after all.

It made it hard for her to stand up anymore, and so Kaye flopped on her back on the bed, her left hand instantly massaging the corresponding tit, and then her right hand moved in rhythm with the sopping wet slurping of her pussy as it welcomed Ella's fingers for good measure.

"Ohhh fuck Elliiiie, I need you to suck on my titty and demand my cum! I'm close!" Kaye wailed. She needed to exalt her goddess badly, and so would give anything to have Ella pull her soul out of her body as tribute.

Ella was still dressed but she decided to use that to her advantage. Clearly show that it was Kaye who was such a needy whore and that Ella was perfectly in control of her arousal.

She laid on the side, hugging her friend. One hand continued to play with her pussy. Another reached around her, wrapping her in her arm, rubbing her back in a soothing manner. And her mouth landed on her tit.

"Yes dear. Cum for me. Show me you are mine, and mine alone..."

She said and then her mouth got occupied with Kaye's tit. But she did not begin from sucking. Instead, she rode her tongue from the underboob, up. When she got close to the nipple she kissed around it and then licked the hard nub. She circled it a few times before sucking on it... And if these concentrated efforts did not make her friend climax, she would slowly shift her attention to the other tit, licking and kissing her way to the other erect sensitive button, as her hand continued to both rub another pleasure button on top of her pussy, while her fingers relentlessly pounded her cunt. If the other girl would begin to squirt, she planned to put the panties to cover it all, while she would continue to use entire hand to rub and pleasure her pussy...

May had just gone from Kaye's least favorite month to her most favorite in a short span of time. She didn't expect her life to change so quickly, constantly being told by her parents that she had all the time in the world and not to get too attached to "that boy." Which made it all the hotter to pursue him and lose her virginity to him.

Well, Kaye had, at least, realized the prudence of the second part. However, while the Claytons, polite Midwestern types that they were, didn't judge Ella for being gay, they had clearly kept more of an eye on her once they knew. The only reason, Kaye suspected, that she'd been allowed to is because they thought Kaye wasn't into girls.

If Kenneth and Margo had known any of what they were up to now, they would have killed Kaye, resurrected her, and then sent her off to some kind of nunnery for lesbian zombies. That image made Kaye chuckle at her own pun. However, all humorous thoughts went away when Ella demanded that Kaye cum for her, that she belonged to her.

Kaye had never liked Tommy being occasionally possessive of her around other guys, calling her his muse when he'd take pictures of her, that kind of thing. However, she had never been told she belonged to him either. Oddly, when it came to Ella saying that, even though it made her question every interaction they'd ever had depending on how long Ella had lusted after her like this (despite knowing that Ella would never have done anything without her say-so, which she had now freely given on multiple occasions), it was so hot to be completely under her best friend's spell like this. This made her wet hole reply with happy, wet noises to her fingers.

And then, just like that, Ella sucked on her nipple and as a consequence made her clit throb hard until, with a breathless, needy squeal of "ELLA! Oh, Elllaellaelllaelllaaaaa!!!!" she surrendered completely to the best orgasm of her life.

Her entire body soon began to shake from the aftershocks of the earthquake Ella had unleashed in her vagina as she collapsed in a heap in her Ella Bella's embrace.

Last edited:
Kaye had an orgasm that was not only more powerful than any she had before but a bit more unique too. This time, it was a squirting orgasm, as her fluids shot through the room, soaking her bed especially.

Once her body calmed itself from Ella's ministrations she realised that her friend did not climax yet. But her best friend had plans for that.

"We were both quite dirty girls. Before we continue the night let's go clean ourselves up. I would love a warm bath. And I will show you how pleasurable getting cleaned can be. But if you prefer the shower we can do that as well. Either way, do expect that this time it won't be one sided only. This time I want an orgasm too. And after we rest we can try out the toy..."

Ella laid her naughty plans before her friend and then she darted for the bathroom before her friend could stop her, and forcing her to run after her. She wanted to show that, while Kaye was unquestionably hers, she was too much of a wild spirit that would not be as controlled by her best friend as she would be by her.

"Ohhh...baby girl," Kaye growled and playfully nipped at Ella's nose while the more sexually experienced woman. "I relish the idea of having shower sex. You said you would show me how to pleasure myself with the shower head, and eat me out, but how about this? You teach me how to pleasure you with the shower head, since that's certainly cleaning...I watch my best friend's sexy pussy pulsing and reddening until she cums at the top of her lungs for me, and I possibly cum at exactly the same moment with my pussy also in the water stream, tempting me to be a slutty lesbian who then goes down on her. Yeah, I've accidentally seen your homemade moaning porn when you thought I was sleeping. I've touched myself so many times thinking about how I can finally pay you back for the times you got me off when I was younger and naive until your radiant and warming touch enlightened me to a world of unimaginable delights."

As Josephine had once fallen at Napoleon's feet and begged for forgiveness for her affairs, so she now prostrated her heart before Ella to let her know the truth of her depths of youthful devotion. "And then, after cuddling from that, I would very much like to eat each other's pussies in the bathtub at the same time- 69ing, which sounds nice. After all, tongues are powerful muscles for cleaning even the dirtiest pussy.

“However, it is my peak fantasy to serve the other person with all my tongue's vigor until you cum with a roar that claims me as your mate, while your tongue, being more dexterous and experienced, makes me melt until I forget my own fucking name and all I remember is that I’ve always belonged to you.”

Kaye then thought in intervals between breathy stares at Ella as the shower spray became more concentrated and hit Ella directly in her horny clit that she was going to...

...fuck...

...the BEAUTIFUL...

...woman she...

Kaye leapt forward and kissed Ella, confessing, "I love you. Show me how to make this pussy sing, how to fill this empty house with our loving cries for each other!" And then Kaye kissed Ella, completely surrendering to her new goddess, whom she would worship whenever she felt like it.

Last edited:
"You know, I have absolutely nothing against letting you pleasure me in the shower... Come my little dirty girl. Let us try and fail washing away our dirty thoughts..."
Ella said with a smile, focusing the topic on sex and driving it away from love. She was not sure how she felt about love. It often was used as a way to turn dirty, slutty, hedonistic sex into something pure and socially accepted and, as such, she was weary of it. But if it was adoration like one gave to a Deity... It was going too far, right? It was not accepted love but blasphemous sin, right? As such, in her mind, it would be alright to accept it...

"Just keep talking dirty to me and I would let you be my plaything, my dirty little fuck toy..."

She grabbed her friend by the hand and led her to bathroom, hurrying her to their naughty plan. She was not visiting her house for the first time, but it was first time she was alone with her friend, for such a long time, with practically no limitations and they could exploit their bodies, despoil that pure house with their sin and depravity.

Last edited:
Kaye didn’t even make a move to keep her original plans going. As soon as the shower started going, the nerd proved that shy people could be the dirtiest by pouring all the affection she could with her questing lips and hands all over Ella’s perfect body. Their torsos skin to skin felt like everything had always meant to feel- right.

If she was going to hell for this, at least Ella would be with her for eternity in the Circle of Lust. Maybe they’d be succubi, giving poor Tommy hellish blue balls while he was tied up and unable to do anything but watch the demonesses fuck each other’s wet pussies, screaming in pain from whips and chains while they were screaming from ecstasy. The thought of all this had Kaye in heat.

That meant she wasted little time in sucking her beloved bosom friend’s little pink crown on her left breast while her right hand squeezed eager handfuls of the blonde’s ass and her left had hands kneading the other woman’s tit with abandon.

“Guess I didn’t want to let the shower head cut in on my time with my girlfriend’s pussy. I mean, it’s right there, throbbing for me and I…I love youuu.” That last part was muffled by Kaye’s tongue deeply diving into Ella’s grotto. What she lacked in experience she made up for with tenfold enthusiasm in her licks, her sucks, her French kisses of her best friend’s hole. She could barely kneel on the slippery shower floor while hot water cascaded over her completely, but Kaye pinned Ella against the shower wall with her hands on Ella’s boobs and began tongue fucking her with all her might.

Kaye was still a bit naive, unable quite to separate sex from love in the same way, or with the same ease as Ella did because she was so new to all this. She naturally saw every sexual move she made, then, as an extension of her fanatical devotion to the only person who truly gave a shit about her.

That would also make her the perfect pupil.

Last edited:
Ella was happy with whatever display of lust her friend gave her. She didn't mind her loving her as long as it didn't have any claims to exclusivity. For her Kaye can be exclusively her to rule but same rules would obviously not extend to her. She was the Goddess and Kaye was the worshipper.

"Go on girl. Make me cum. Make me squirm and demonstrate that I can have my own kinky shower to ruin your pretty face with. I want you to blush whenever someone sees you, fully aware that you are such a slut that everyone must see it just looking at you!"

She screamed over the sound of rushing water as she gyrated her hips as her reaction and her encouragement to her friend. She couldn't wait until she would finish her off so it would be her turn and she could use the feeldoe on her. While such sapphic explorations were not novel to her, that sort of dildo was not something she had yet chance to test and she was dying to try it out. But one thing was certain. After today she would fuck any memory of other lovers out of Kaye. Cementing her absolute devotion... Devotion that was necessary to run away together and begin the second part of her plan for their friendship...

Back
Top Bottom