Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Merula Snyde and her new bullying victim (Harry Potter/Hogwarts RP) (NSFW)

terminalV

Meteorite
image.png

The self-proclaimed "Greatest Witch in Hogwarts" is here!

Hey everyone! This bulletin marks my first on the site, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all! While I may be new here, I have many years of RP experience from other sites, so I should be able to keep up with standards! With all that being said, here's the prompt details:

First of all, here are Merula's refs, if you'd like a better look at her! On top of that, I also have four refs for you to use if you'd like them, one from each Hogwarts house! If you'd like to use your own refs, however, you're more than welcome.

The self-proclaimed most powerful witch in Hogwarts, Merula exemplifies many of Slytherin's traits. Strong-willed, cunning and determined, but also highly rebellious, mean-spirited, and downright sadistic most of the time. She's a total bully, takes what she wants when she wants it, and totally isn't a tsundere.

I'm looking for someone to play a fellow witch/wizard in Merula's school year, preferable either a cis or trans girl, but I may take males as well if they're cute enough! The gist of things is pretty simple, Y/C is a fellow student who, for one reason or another, is getting picked on by Merula more and more often.

Whether this be because she finds Y/C to be an easy target, or its because of some tsundere-type action, is up for you to decide! I'm fine with something rough, cold and uncaring just as much as I'm fine with something nicer and more romantic, with Merula slowly opening up to Y/C~!

Either way I'm sure we can find something fun to do. Kinks and such can be discussed upon connection along with the rest of the details~!

This character has always been a huge favourite of mine to play, and I don't get the opportunity to do so very often, so any takers are going to be super appreciated! If you do take an interest, I'll definitely be looking forward to playing with you~! ❤️

(Note: While it should go without saying, all characters involved in this RP will be above the site's minimum age of 16. If you're uncomfortable with them being under 18, then I'm more than happy to change up how the Hogwarts years work, with a few more years added to make it more of a magical college.)

Back
Top Bottom