Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NSFW: Haunted House (EtherealElvenEmpress & CindyChamomile)

It would almost be a full hour after Emma woke up that the demon would crawl out of bed herself. Even. when Emma had gotten out of bed, out of her embrace the demon would simply roll over on the bed, pulling the blankets closer as it felt a little colder not having the human close by. "She's still here" She would say with a yawn to herself, feeling the presence of the human in the kitchen.

Not wanting to scare the poor thing the demon would put her wings, tail, and fangs away, and would snap her fingers to make a red dress appear that was form fitting, tight, and would show off her sensual curves. Making her way to the kitchen, the fast way by phasing through walls, she would appear behind the girl, not making a peep and being very silent. Emma would feel a chill of air brushing her naked body, and something wouldn't feel quiet right in the room , the mere presence of the demon could make the hairs on the back of the average human stick up.

"If your hungry there are plenty of rats in the attic, shall I go hunt some for you?" She asked in a half serious half joking kind of tone just a few feet away from the girl. "My, still naked, did I tear the only clothes that you owned? I suppose I should replace them."

Emma would feel warm as the demon snapped her fingers, making a green sweater appear on her body as well as a pair of sweat pants, and. nice wooly long socks. The chain around her neck was still in place, which was now tucked inside her new sweater, and for good measure she also included a white bra and panties as well that were soft and silky.

Emma was cold and was not thinking about how she could look for her clothing and other boxes she just went to the kitchen and sat down. Her brain was in a very weird state and she just sat there. It took her a little over a minute to register that the demon had came back but she looked differently but when she looked over she jumped and kept to herself. Shivering she didn’t say much other than “I don’t eat rats are you going to kill me now?” Emma was still upset over last night.

Emma is going to complain about clothing until the creature snapped and not only did she give her clothing but undergarments and warm socks. She didn’t make eye contact at all she just sat there. “ are you gonna keep me here forever or are you going to hide my body and my parents are gonna know what happened to me….. am I in hell?” That’s what you would finally turn to look towards Julia as she was wondering what she did to deserve such a strange divine punishment

It kinda hurt Julia's feelings that the Asian lass had said such a thing, the thought of killing the girl had never once entered her mind. She left a blank expression on her face as she thought about those words for a moment wondering why Emma would say such a thing. Was she upset ,paranoid or was it something else? Humans were so hard to read sometimes.

Walking towards the human Julia would put a hand to the top of her head petting her like a kitty. " There there you don't have to worry about anything, I'm not going to kill you, at least, I won't do it with intent, you humans do break so easily. Speaking of that how is your body feeling from last night?" She asked , not out of concern, but more like, she was just curious .

The demon would chuckle at the last question and shake her head no. " Oh you humans are so silly sometimes, no your not in hell, why, do you want to be in hell? I can take you there if you want me to." She stated with her eyes flashing an ember shade of red for a moment.

"Are you hungry Emma darling? I suppose you'll probably want to leave here to go and get some food, but I won't allow it...you'll have to go to the attic and hunt for your dinner, plenty of rats there, and I can help you cook them too. Maybe a more...catlike form would suit you better." The creature mused out loud, her hand scratching the girl's chin in a thoughtful kind of manner.

Humans by nature were complex creatures and Emma was no different. When Julie put her head Emma shrink away since she just didn’t wanna be touched. “I’m not a cat and I don’t eat rats you’re a horrible!” She didn’t mean to yell but she did maybe she’s just didn’t know that humans held certain things sacred and she took something very sacred away from this one. “ Why do you care what’s wrong with my body after what you did to it? Just do what you wanna do with me just don’t talk to me! Why do you have to talk to me why do you even care? I’m not your darling I’m not anything to you just a prisoner.” Emma was on the verge of tears yet again. Every time Julia tried to touch her pet her Emma kept trying to shrink away and just get her to stop she was not in the mood to be touched. When she moved away enough she laid her head down on the table and just hit her face and stopped talking. Not only was she hungry and upset she was being treated like an animal all she could think of is how she regretted coming here and she wanted to leave but she had no idea if she could.

The yelling did catch the demon off guard, usually humans were more terrified of her, but this one didn't seem to be so scared of her, or at least not as much as the others. Julia was a little caught of guard with feeling a little guilty with hurting Emma, she shouldnt' have felt this way, after all she was just a human, a play thing to help pass the time, more like, a pet, though it was hard for the demon to admit that perhaps she had more deeper feelings for this one for some odd reason.

Seeing her shrink away Julia would give her a little space, and then try again, and again and again, never getting too aggressive, studying the human as the demon was a bit curious on things.

"Would it make it better if I said....I was sorry." She stated and would not take no for an answer for giving the girl affection. Facing the girl she would reach a hand out grabbing the chain and forcing the girl into a hug. Holding on to her firmly , and not letting go she would put a hand to the girl's back rubbing it slowly. " Here, you can leave now if you want to, I understand that you do need to eat food, and you probably hate being around me." She stated and would let the girl go, while grabbing the collar around her neck and slowly taking it off, and letting it hit the floor roughly. " There, you can come and go as you please, but in case you never come back I'll give you something to remember me by." She stated and would force the girl into a kiss, which was deep, the woman holding firmly on the girl's right shoulder, slowly rubbing it , while saliva dripped out of her mouth and slowly she would ease up a little letting the girl go but still kissing her and making out.

Emma could not help her tears as she sobbed into the table. The feeling of fear was turned into the feeling of upset and betrayed. It was like her tears just didn’t stop and she didn’t even notice she was being watched but what Julia would notice was when she said sorry it made Emma look up. “Do you actually mean you’re sorry?” A small voice squeaked out but she refused to make eye contact. Her deep chocolate eyes were so red from crying and it took her a moment to wipe the fog from her eyes. When Julia pulled her into a hug Emma froze and she almost tried to pull away but Julia was much stronger than she was.

Emma thought she was going to hurt her but what happened was she was rubbing her back and comforting her which caused her to calm down. She stopped pouring away for a moment and just fell into the hug and started crying again. When Julia let go it surprised her when she under the collar and let it fall to the floor. “Y… you’re letting me go?” She asked as she was trying to make sure it wasn’t a joke. Before she could say anything else Julia pulled her in for a kiss and that made her tense up completely but she didn’t pull away she let her do it.

Emma was blown away and stand at what the demon was doing. She wasn’t very responsive she was just stunned. She let Julia kiss her but she would pull away eventually and look down. “ do you really mean that you’re sorry?” He asked again wondering if it was just a cool joke and she was going to do much worse. Even with the color gone she didn’t believe it she honestly wants to know if she was sorry.

It hurt her a little when she was asked "Are you letting me go" as it did indeed imply that the girl wanted to leave which would hurt the demon's feelings,it wasn't like she did anything TOO MEAN to the poor lass. "Yeah....I'm....letting you go free, or to come back as you please." She had responded, feeling herself getting a little sad, knowing that she was about to be lonely again in that big house.

Biting her lower lip Julia would answer. " Yeah..I'm...sorry, I ...I'm sorry that I scared you and hurt you, I've just....been so bored, and lonely this whole time...your never coming back , are you?" The woman would ask looking into the puffy eyes of the human, she could feel tears welling up in her own eyes. Even though she had known this girl only for a night, she felt....attached somehow, like a lost kitten that had attached itself to a human.

Julia would walk up to the girl, falling to her knees and hugging the girl's waist, putting her head on the girl's stomach. "Your really going to leave...and not come back...aren't you? What if....I'll do ....anything for you...would you at least come back....please." The woman asked looking up at the girl with tears falling down her face, the thought of the girl leaving made her feel empty inside. The room would lose a bit of it's chill, and a sense of warmth would begin to slowly creep in , as the heater for the house would CLICK back on, with the air vents pouring out heat, the sound of which would slowly fill the room.

The demon would go on. "I know I was mean but I don't know any better, I'll....please...just tell me what to do...and I'll do it...just...promise that you'll come back today...please." She asked letting the girl go with her hands touching the floor in a begging kind of pose.

The words were repeated and it slowly started to hold some truth that she was being let go. What am I wasn’t expecting was for Julia to fall to her knees and hold her like that. “I…I don’t know… I can’t answer that yet….” I told Julie honestly if she was going to come back or not. Emma could go home but she literally just moved here but she had to think on things. First and foremost she needed food.

The apology stuck in her mind before she went silent for a long moment. “Y… Do you know what you did to me was very violating….” Her voice was soft but she didn’t say more than that. The click of the heat and room warming is Was at least a good start but then Julia began to beg her to at least come back today.

“I have to come back. I have nowhere else to go you know my parents home is far. I have to come back here…” She admitted that she would keep her gaze averted and she took a deep breath. “ you don’t need to beg I’m coming back I must admit I’m scared to though….” Emma wrapped her arms around her lower belly but she didn’t tell her that she was sore But the way she was holding herself most likely silently told the demon that she was.

“It’s your house not mine I guess… I wish I could ask my great grandparents what they knew about this place…. either way I need to get food I can eat rats…. I need to go shopping do you eat food?” Emma decided to ask and wasn’t sure what she would say but Emma at least agreed to come back that day!

"Yes I know it, that I was violating you , but you know...that's kinda what we demons do." She said with a bit of a sad chuckle, it wasn't her fault she was evil, Julia was born that way , as well as raised that way so it wasn't like it was her fault or anything. "Are you saying I should feel guilty about what I did? You'll never forget your first time , I made sure of that if anything you should thank me."

Julia would stand up , at being told that she was scared too, not that she could blame the poor Asian girl for being terrified, after what she put her though last night. " I understand why your scared of me, I was a little mean to you wasn't I." She stated and would stand up , walking up to Emma in that sensual way of hers, that tight black dress leaving little to the imagination.

"Oh yes I can eat human food...but I usually get my food from ...other sources, and to be honest with you I am a little ....hungry." The demon stated, a flash of red going through her eyes, looking at Emma in a different light now, there was hunger in the demon's eyes, with her fangs coming out. "Is it ok if I eat my breakfast now? I promise to be very gentle." She stated with a smile putting a hand up to the girl's chin and holding it firmly while a clawed middle finger came to rub her cheek, poking and scratching it gently. "I'm very hungry you know.....it's hard...not being able to feed, and well....I could really use a light snack right about now, you'll be a dear and let me eat..won't you?" She asked putting her other hand to her sweat pants band, slowly lowering it while filling the air with her scent, the smell of flowers filling the room. "Do you need money? I have gold you know, lot's of it, you wont' ever have to spend your own money ever again darling, you know, I can take care of you...right?" She asked in a gentle sensual kind of way, filling the room with a new kind of flowery scent, one to deeply put anyone smelling it into a deep state of arousal.

Emma was going to say something, But when Julia mentioned how she would never forget her first time and how she heard that humans never forget it and she just couldn’t help it and started sobbing and bawling her eyes out. She pulled her hands to her face and covered her face completely with both hands and took a step back. “Y… you really don’t understand do you? I’m not a demon I’m a human I don’t know how you guys handle things I’ve never met one of you but your first time is supposed to be special and I’ll never forget this…..” Emma sound is completely hurt and broken just at the reminder of how her first time would not be forgotten.

She missed when she stood up i’m sauntered over to her. The poor new resident was trembling with anger and sadness in every emotion that was watching over her at that very moment. When Emma felt her hand on her cheek she jumped back and almost pushed her away when she lowered her hands. “ P…p…please don’t you’ve put me through enough. You should feel bad about what you did how do you not?!” Emma didn’t mean to but she started yelling at her. The scent of the florals triggered poor Emma as she started sobbing again and her body was reacting in the way she didn’t want to and she started panicking. “ please don’t touch me right now just don’t…. I need a break and everything you did…. don’t you realize you hurt me!!!!” She yelled at the top of her lungs without thinking. “ I’m not a prostitute in the red light District the gold not gonna fix what you did! You’re not even sorry are you?” her voice was shaky when she finally asked and she wasn’t even sure if Julie would understand why she was enraged.

The demon was a bit confused, she never did understand human's very well, she was acting like everything she did to her was bad. The girl made it sound like last night was a total nightmare, and that the pain was bad. Julia was aware of how bad she hurt the girl, to an extent at least physically. The girl was crying and yelling which the demon was surprised by, she would stop and blink her eyes for a moment having to process everything that was happening. Then she would start to laugh at the girl, giggling while wiping a few tears from her eyes.

"Oh wow that is relief, I was worried that you were scared of me, but nope, your yelling at me, so that means to some extent you trust me that I won't kill you or hurt you too badly." She said clapping her hands together, still not fully understanding the situation. " The point of the gold is to make you happy it's not about 'fixing'...what is there to fix? I mean ....are you going to tell me you didn't enjoy last night hmmmm, you came very hard, there was a lot, and I do mean a lot, you really satisfied me last night I'll have you know."

She would walk up to Emma, and then stop and breath out a sigh. " Fine...here, go ahead and leave then, and bring me back some food too, I'm not going to ....touch you if you don't want it, I'll just sit here.....hungry and alone , and for what it's worth, this is no longer my home....its OUR home. And to answer your question, no I don't feel bad at all, I don't even fully understand why your mad, it doesn't make any sense to me what so ever.

Everything wouldn’t have been bad but Emma felt like she lost something very important and hear the demon creature was laughing at her. The demon didn’t understand that maybe it physically felt good but this was something she would not have agreed to!

“It’s not funny!” She yelled again and smacked her hand away and when she tried to touch her and wipe her tears away. “It’s not funny at all! What you did… i’ll never forget it but not for the reasons you think that was something special to me and I never did that with anyone else and you took that away from me! I don’t know why it’s so funny to you it’s not funny for me!” Emma couldn’t help her get louder as she yelled. “I’m still scared of you and I’m scared of what you’ll do to me next! I didn’t agree to have you touch me or drug me I didn’t even know the existence of demons until you!” Her voice cracked as she still shook with anger.

“Enjoying it isn’t the problem it’s the fact that you even ask me if I wanted that! I’ve never been intimate with anyone before you! And now…and now…. I don’t feel like myself anymore!” She had no idea if Julia would understand her feelings but she had to let her anger and sadness out or else she would burst.

“It’s OUR home…fine… I just don’t think I like you very much…. i’ll bring food back for you and for the record I don’t know if I want anyone else to touch me ever again….” With that she turned heading out the front door and slamming it not before grabbing her purse and deciding that walking to the supermarket might be the best idea. It would give her time to cool off. She would leave for a good amount of time take at least a couple of hours to go do some shopping nothing too major but she needs a walk but when she finally got back she would just stand outside of the house not sure if she was ready to go back in yet and face who was in there….

The demon would get a frowny face not liking the fact that she was scaring the poor thing. " You humans are so weak." She said under her breath thinking that she couldn't have really scared her THAT bad right ? It wasn't like she hurt the girl too badly , as far as the demon could tell the girl was acting like a total rabbit right now. Or maybe she knew even less about humans than she thought, and that maybe just maybe she did really cross some lines last night. The girl seemed angry enough smacking her hand away, denying Julia of being able to touch her new pet.

"You don't have to be scared, and I thought you humans like to be drugged? I mean you drink alchohol and do drugs all the time right? What is wrong with some aphrodisiac ? Is it that ...I didn't ask first, so you have....to ask permission first?" She thought of the concept as strange as the girl was just a lowly human, the idea of her, a demon having to ask permission for anything seemed like a foreign kind of idea.

"Well you know dear people do change over time and...sorry....I mean....I don't fully understand what is going on with you....so I'm sorry for that too." She said with a sigh and would wave to her. " I'll see you later darling I'll be good while your gone." She said and would watch the girl leave.

The entire time it was so hard for her, wondering if she would come back, those 2 hours were the longest in her life, and to the pleasant shock to the demon the girl did indeed come back as promised, this of course would make her excited, and smile, as this meant that the two could still play together. She was in the attic, watching and waiting and for the time being she would give the girl some more space.

Hearing all Julia had to say hurt. Emma didn’t drink or do drugs at all! That only made her feel worse…

Not knowing how to respond Emma ended up being cold and deciding why explain it to her. It wasn’t like she cared or even felt bad at all. Did her great grandparents know about her and Ms send her here on purpose?

When she returned with her shopping it took her forever to enter the house again. Staring at the front door before deciding to go in. It was quiet. Making her way to the kitchen she put away the cold items in the fridge, but mostly had easy to prepare food. Cereals, milk, sandwich options, oatmeal and snacks. It was a mix and she’d do a bigger shopping trip later.

Julia was not in sight so she finished organizing, but Emma didn’t even eat after all of that. The poor girl wasn’t even hungry anymore; just tired. This time she went to look for towels and clothing. All she wanted to do was bathe. When she found something to wear she’d head up to the bathroom, opened the door but couldn’t even step a foot inside.

The new homeowner just couldn’t get the courage to go back inside. “She’s not here Emma….it’s just a bathroom. It’s empty…just go inside. You want a shower or a bath don’t you?” Emma was giving herself a pep talk but failing miserably. Her heart was racing and what she was feeling was fear. “It’s just a bathroom Emma…empty….but she…just go inside already! If you take a shower the couch is a good place to sleep. Come on Emma…clean everything off…” the scared human was giving herself a pep talk and finally she stepped inside and removed her clothing. Once in the shower the heat was turned on high she scrubbed herself clean to the point she made her skin red. What Julia would hear next was Emma started crying again since she assumed she was alone. With the running water she figured it hid her sobs.

When done she’d dry off and get her simple stripped pajamas without eating she laid on the couch after digging out her diary to start writing out her thoughts like she did every night, before she actually dozed off with her sacred diary next to her. Emma looked so sweet sleeping though would occasionally whimper while sleeping like she was having a nightmare.

The diary was there but would the demon look at it or leave it?
If the demon chose to read the diary most entries were mundane. Daily life and simple events.

A few entries held importance. She wrote about her first real crush and kiss at seventeen. Her feelings and hopes and dreams. It turned out she dated this boy for a short time but it didn't last more than a few months. She wrote about him moving too fast and he got tired of waiting so he broke up with her. That left a mark.

She had other crushes but nothing of too much importance. She did hold hands with a girl and she kissed her on graduation day. That only confused the innocent Emma.

Then she wrote about the house she inherited. She was so happy! Her college was in town and it was perfect…

The last entry was not the most happy. Emma wrote about Julia and even mentioned demon. It read like a fan fiction but her feeling spelled out how violated she was. How she lost her virginity and how she felt broken. She couldn't explain the drugs or aphrodisiac but she confessed how she felt used and unlovable now….

She had no idea who she was anymore. It felt good but it made her sick that her body enjoyed it especially when she didn't agree to give up something that precious like this!

The demon had thought about taking advantage of the girl at several times during the day, but decided against it, even if the shower was super tempting. Not wanting to scare her off Julia thought it was best to give the girl a little bit of space. Though this would mean she would have to go hungry, it wasn't human food that she was craving either. Though she was a little curious not having eating a lot of the foods the girl brought over, though the curious sexy demon did look through the pantry and fridge, noting the food choices.

"So this is what humans like to eat, I was hoping she would have more fresh food as everything looked to be more snacky. The demon would go to look in on the girl leaving the kitchen and going invisible, she would pay the bathroom a visit, hearing the poor thing sobbing and crying. Julia started to feel a little bad and would leave the poor lass alone.

Later that night she would spot the book , though she wouldn't open it, instead placing it on a nearby coffee table while Emma slept. "You poor thing, you should be sleeping in your bed." The girl would be floating up in the air, Julia making sure she didnt' disturb her sleep, and would gently lead her floating to the same bedroom where they had falling asleep last night.

Laying her down gently, Julia would lay down with her, the demon was naked, not wearing any clothes, and grabbing a nearby blanket she would pull it over the two of them, the two of them were spooning with Julia behind her. A clawed hand would come forward to scratch at the girl's cheek gently, the demon's hot breath washing over Emma's left ear. Whispering dark magic, filling her dreams with a deep sort of lust and arousal, while Julia would go and grope the girl as she slept, grabbing her breast, squeezing it gently while fangs bore down in her neck injecting her with that lustful drug.

Emma was trying to get some sleep and for once she would actually fall asleep and managed to end up dreaming. She put herself in her happy place which was a lovely field full of lovely flowers and a massive weeping willow tree that she would sit under. Since it was a dream she had all of her favorite things like a picnic and her snacks and books which was a nice way to unwind when she had free time.

If your dream she was safe and she was able to be left alone for now she was by herself and even if her body felt a little strange she was at least in her happy place and she didn’t think about the outside world or the demon that was in the house that was supposed to be all for her. Whatever the demon was doing she was blocking out and enjoying her dream especially since it was her safe haven from the outside world especially now.

With the girl fully asleep with no chance of waking up for a good while, the demon would lay down and snuggle next to the girl,pulling the covers over them while spooning the lass, draping her demon like wings over the girl , wrapping her tail nice and snug on her waist. She would close her eyes and focus her mind into Emma's, taking a peek into it and seeing that the girl was in such a nice happy looking place.

Next to Emma a door would pop into existence, it was a tall wooden door that looked ancient and rotting, there would be a THAP THAP THAP on the wood , with her bestest demon friend on the other side of it, Julia was rather curious on what the girl was doing in this kind of place which to the demon looked rather strange and off putting. Julia thought to herself it would be easier to perhaps talk to the girl here in her dreams, and with her feeling safe perhaps she would be willing to listen the demon mused.

Emma was finally able to get some sleep and she very much needed it. Her dreams were her perfect escape from the outside world. She had everything she needed here as well as peace and quiet until it’s suddenly wasn’t.

There is a door that showed up that she did not wish to be there and with the door came knocking. “Who’s there?” Emma called out because she didn’t ask for the store and she was curious what it could be.

The intense knocking would stop as soon as she spoke. There would be a few seconds of silence, which would feel rather deafaning in the dream world. Julia voice would ring out, sweet like honey but having an air of danger to it.

"Hi Sweety, it's me Julia, would you be a dear and open the door please."Julia didn't have any foul intentions on her mind, as she just wanted to talk to the girl and see what was going on with her, being rather curious just by how much the girl hated her.

When the knocking would stop it caused her to go silent. The voice she recognized and it caused her to let out a very deep sigh. “Why are you here? Can’t I have my own dreams. Don’t you you’ve done enough?” Emma answered. She wasn’t ready to let her in. “You can speak to me from there can’t you? I can’t get rid of you even here. Why are you here?” She was curious but not curious enough to let her in.

"Awww come on love, don't you trust me...and I'm a demon, I can do a lot of things to be honest, are you that scared of me that you don't want to let me in." She asked, feeling a bit annoyed that the girl wasn't even going to open the door, the demon had thought about knocking and banging even louder, but she had a good 6-8 hours or whenever the girl woke up so she had time, as well as Patience, having waited so long and been alone so long she was used to it. "Get rid of me....why would you do that...it hurts my feelings that you would say such a thing darling."

“Why would I trust someone who hurts me? You are a demon and I’m upset you won’t even let me have my dreams. Just tell me you want to move out I’ll go. The house isn’t worth this.” Emma still refused to open the door. “If I can’t get rid of you I’ll move out. I honestly don’t know what to do with the house. You can’t or won’t leave and if someone else moves in ate you going to hurt them like you did me?” She was trying to figure out this creature but she just couldn’t make sense of it. “Im not your darling! After what you did….how are you even thinking I want you near me?”

This human seemed to be taking this all very personally, the demon wasn't feeling bad for what she did, though upon hearing that she was going to leave did upset Julia a little bit. The girl was fun to be around, and she was the first being in a long time that she had any contact with. " I Just want to talk, can't you please open up the door?" She asked, and the girl seemed to re affirm leaving. The demon would be silent for a moment trying to think about how to handle this kind of situation, as she was growing rather found of Emma. "If I told you that I was sorry would it make it better? If you let me I can....make it up to you, can't you just open up and speak to me, please?" She asked in a rather sweet kind of voice that was filled with honeyed words, the demon taking a more soft gentle approach to things. " Emma....your starting to scare me...your not ....really going to leave me...all alone are you?"

Emma was not ready to let her into her peace of mind and her safe haven. “You can talk from out there considering what you did to me when you were near me I’m not letting you into my dream why wouldn’t you in here? This is my safe place from you why would I invite a predator in here!” She didn’t mean to get loud but she did considering she was still angry. When the demons mention if she said she was sorry what she let her in that was when she heard a huff.

“Sorry? Unless you can erase my memory and fix what you broke no! Say what you want from out there this is my dream and if someone came to your place and attacked you and dragged you into things to you would you let them in?” She asked not sure what the answer would be. “I don’t trust you to be in the same area as me especially since you won’t leave me alone in my own head. What is your endgame to torture me to try and kill me? I wish you just told me to leave and I would’ve given you this house but instead you had to torture me. Is this what you did to the other owners or to my great grandparents? If you did this to them I wish they would’ve told me you were here I would’ve never come!” She was letting out all of her feelings and what she was thinking. “Don’t start sounding all sad I don’t know why you’re sad after what you did I assume you did that to make me go away it’s working isn’t this what you wanted?” She wasn’t sure what answer she would get but she was venting her frustrations.

Back
Top Bottom