Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female In For A Penny..In For A Pound

Daytripper

Planetoid
Hello and welcome. I have had this story in the back of my mind for a long time. And did try it out once. It’s dark and your character will have to decide if she is willing to risk everything for the story of a life time.

MC is a very intelligent mastermind of death and cruelty. He has been raping and killing women for over a decade and never been caught. He has terrorized the city but never left a trace of DNA or any evidence of any kind. The women who survived can never give a description of their attacker.

YC is an up and coming reporter working at a local TV station who is tired of the lack luster assignments she has been given, covering town meetings, city hall. She is sick of reporting on local high school sports. In other words, she wants to be at the top and will do anything to get there.

She reads a story of another woman found posed nude and very dead in a very public place. No clues left behind, no DNA. She goes back and researches to find how long this has been going on. Then decides to try and find him herself. She begins to put adds in the paper and magazines. She even goes to the internet asking him to talk to her one on one. Nothing for a long time. Then she finds out how to get to the dark web and places ads there trying to meet with him.

Then one day she opens her work email and there it is. Her wish has been granted, but is it her last wish or will she get the story she thinks she wants.

If you want to play this out let me know. This will be a long role play with many twists and turns.

Thank you for reading

Back
Top Bottom