Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female An Itty-Bitty (Horny) Search (Weeb seeking vanilla with a little spice)

Chippairaptor

UMP-45's Husband
Hello! I'm Chipparaptor, and this thread is specifically looking for short-term, smut-heavy RPs! A little about me:
  • I'm a biological male and identify as such. I'm open to partners of any identity. I really only care about the character my partner is playing, and if my partner is polite and communicative.
  • I've been RPing since middle school (and not NSFW stuff until after high school), but I prefer to keep my replies short unless necessary. Usually between one and four paragraphs, though certain situations may call for longer posts.
  • I prefer doing RPs through PMs, but am open to threads.
  • I RP as a little bit of escapism. Please leave topics like religion and politics at the door.
  • Unless the RP is specifically not anime, I will be using anime/manga style art for my characters since using photos of real people makes me uncomfortable. I also ask that partners do the same, or have a detailed description of their character.
  • When you send me a PM, please don't do the equivalent of this. Please keep it short and sweet.
With that out of the way, I'll get into what I like in my smut!
  • Vanilla
  • All that wholesome stuff like handholding
  • Anything that would have the "happy sex" tag on the various -boorus
  • Hair-pulling
  • Ear nibbling/love biting
  • Cosplay and uniforms
  • Brother/sister or cousin/cousin incest
  • Monster girls/kemonomimi
  • Assertive female characters
This is by no means necessary for a RP, but it's rare to see here on Blue Moon, so I'll list it here: my preference in female characters strongly leans towards women with smaller breasts. Tig ol' bitties are wonderful, but I've always had a thing for breasts on the other end of the spectrum. A few example from the wonderful Wakame Konbu: 1 2 3

And what I don't like:
  • Rape/noncon/dubcon
  • Gore/vore/torture/blood/anything like that
  • Bathroom stuff and anything that might be related to it
  • Hard BDSM
  • Cuckolding/NTR/cheating
  • Tentacles
  • Ahegao
  • Monsters (separate from the concept of monster girls/boys)/bestiality
  • Ryona/abuse
  • Pegging
  • Ugly bastards
  • Anthro/furry characters
  • Anything else, just ask

Plot Ideas
MC is a man down on his luck. He's been traveling from town to town, doing odd jobs to survive. In one particular town, he's directed to the owner of an old mansion on the edge of town. Its owner is reclusive and rarely seen, but the villagers have come to call her the Mistress of the Manor. Who is she? And what does she want from MC?

This RP is inspired by the doujins "Yupiel-sama no Geboku" and "Yupiel-sama to no Nichijou", as well as "Princess Resurrection". The identity of the Mistress is up to you! Vampire? Dragon? Kitsune? This is for indulging in female characters who are tops.
A spaceship crash-lands on an unknown world. Beautiful and untouched, our characters must survive on this new world.

This idea is inspired by Subnautica. Landing on a mysterious planet and surviving is a big part of the story, but I'd like a romantic plot in this as well. Or just something in the air or water acting as an aphrodisiac. I'm open to this one being MxFxF.
MC has never been lucky in love. Lots of heartbreak and more than one "Sorry, but I think we should only be friends". But the times, they are a-changing! Now that nonhuman races are being integrated into human society, a new app has sprung up for those looking for love outside their own species. Our characters match, and meet for the first time.

Leaving this one a little open. Basically I'd like a cute, wholesome (and preferably a little lewd) romcom where MC finds love outside of his species. Demihumans? Aliens visiting Earth? It can go either way! As long as it's cute and fluffy and lets me live vicariously through my character! ^^

Last edited:
New idea I'll add to the original post when I'm on my computer.
MC is a man down on his luck. He's been traveling from town to town, doing odd jobs to survive. In one particular town, he's directed to the owner of an old mansion on the edge of town. Its owner is reclusive and rarely seen, but the villagers have come to call her the Mistress of the Manor. Who is she? And what does she want from MC?

This RP is inspired by the doujins "Yupiel-sama no Geboku" and "Yupiel-sama to no Nichijou", as well as "Princess Resurrection". The identity of the Mistress is up to you! Vampire? Dragon? Kitsune? This is for indulging in female characters who are tops.

Bumping. Added a new plot idea.

Friendly reminder, since it apparently needs to be said: I do my best to read a potential partner's interest check and F-list, and I expect the same from people who reach out to me for RPs. I make sure to respect others' kinks and no-goes, and I expect the same courtesy in return. Thank you.

Trying to come up with a cosplay plot at the moment. I'll add it to the main post when I can get my brain and my fingers to communicate properly.

Back
Top Bottom