Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] The Fine Print (Yume Kuribayashi & -NekoUke-)

Her attention was already squarely aimed at Naoto, but even so, Kaori listened intently at his query. Or rather, his commentary. Her expression was a little softer than it was when she first looked over, but even then, it was a blank one. Eyes partially lidded, mouth hung open, the occasional blink as a sign of life... It was difficult to gauge in the moment, but by all respects, it almost felt like she was disappointed with his question. Especially with how long it took for her to provide an answer.

Not wanting to interrupt her fellow realm ruler should she choose to speak right then, Khar responded to Naeemah's observation with a simple nod of the head and an accompanying grunt. She raised her glass and toasted it as well, responding one-worded to her follow-up. "Indeed." With that, the glasses clinked.

And it was then, perfectly timed to the clinking glasses, that Kaori's expression shifted and her response took form. A derisive grin broke out across the lower half of her face, and with it, an almost-mocking chortle. "Heh. Is that it? I thought you so kindly interjected in order to provide insight to the conversation being had, not state the fucking obvious like I don't know the architecture of my own fucking palace!"

She stood up from her seat at the table, roughly pushing the chair back as she did. It almost tipped over, but landed on all four of its legs. The suddenness of it was enough to catch the attention of some at the table, moreso than Naoto's request already did. Twirling her scepter around before clenching it tightly in her hand, Kaori marched a single-digit number of steps over to Naoto and slammed the orb at his feet; not to harm - not yet - but to intimidate. She got up close, her glowing yellow eyes directly gazing into his as her lips sat only inches away, still locked in that dismissive smile yet making a move in an opposite intent...

"Yes, the panopticon design was a deliberate choice, though those deliberations were those of the prior rulers of the Wonderland realm. They're not my own design, but if it were, it wouldn't be too different. I hope that answers your question, dear Naoto~." She lifted her scepter off the ground and started running the orb up along his leg, sending low electrical shocks into his skin that he would no doubt be able to handle, not when his "other self" was so close to reaching the surface. "Though if you really want to show your gratitude to me, you'll want to do more than just ask permission like a schoolboy. Perhaps..." She pulled the orb away from his legs, only to press it against the underside of his still-exposed shaft. "You could beg? Grovel, maybe? Show me that you really want to live up to your request and not just provide me and my feet lip service."

Right then, another jolt, this one stronger and pinpoint, released from the scepter and right into Naoto's crotch. As he responded, Kaori started to laugh, clearly reveling in the torment he was no doubt experiencing. The secondhand reactions, on the other hand, were a mix; Khar pouted in concern for Naoto and the boundaries Kaori was overstepping, Dendera leaned forward a little in continued curiosity, and Ted lowered his head and smirked in amusement. Kaori's evil laughter paused for a moment, preparing to release once more with a greater sadism, and she took a deep breath in order to do so...

"Well, well, I've only just arrived and look at the state of things. Then again, I would not have expected anything less from you, Candy Tyrant."

The booming voice, gentle yet firm, and by all means as intimidating as they came, echoed throughout the panopticon, though the frequency with which it sounded made all who heard it feel like it was coming from inside their head as well. It was enough to make everyone cease what they were doing, most of all Kaori. A bead of sweat ran down the side of her head upon recognizing the voice, almost dropping her scepter before taking grip of it again, pulling it away from Naoto. Grumbling softly, she stepped back and faced the empty end of the table, where no one held presence at the moment, and responded.

"Spare me the pleasantries, O Kiyomi-sama." She raised her scepter and pointed it in the direction she looked. "You made it here as agreed, so get your mind game over with and show yourself already."

The voice chuckled softly, then said, "Very well..."

Just then, a portal of light opened up right where Kaori pointed. As it did, everyone turned their gaze to it, while the Candy Tyrant herself lowered her scepter and let out a smirk at the figures coming through. The one in front took the form of a woman in her early '50s, though with a body still in its prime. Short dark gray hair, red eyes gramed by a pair of glasses, and large breasts in the confines of a white robe that showed off her cleavage to a degree like she was inviting people to look. Hand gloves and high heels that shared the same while color completed the ensemble at its most basic, at the same time elevating the inherent eroticism. Behind her to either side were two girls, both dressed in white leotards that morphed around their equally huge tits like liquid with opera gloves and stocking boots completing their ensembles.

Without question, these were denizens of the Henten Realm. Specifically, they were Kiyomi Ichijou, the ruler of Henten, and her two direct subordinates, Yume Kuribayashi and Kyra May.

"Greetings, everyone. It's a pleasure to be here." Kiyomi bowed forward with hands clasped together in front, her attendants mimicking the same. Raising her head up, she let out a brief smirk. "As much pleasure as a Hentenjin can have in Wonderland, anyways~."

For what was a harmless question, Kaori seemed to react a little harshly for his liking. He should have expected Kaori to treat such a question in such a manner but he wasn't prepared for what was about to happen next as she, rather insultingly amused him with an answer. It turned out the rather deliberate design wasn't her choice after all? Then who used to run this realm before Kaori came in and turned it into her personal Wonderland, or hell depending on the perspective. What he wanted to know was, did the realm always have the sickly sweet aesthetic or, true to the way the prisoners were kept was it a lot more sinister?

Not that he had time to question that particular train of thought. As she gazed into his eyes with her perpetually glowing own and begun to prod his member with the electrified scepter she carried. At first, it was mild. Tingles that made him shiver but they increasingly grew more violent, prompting him to gasp and shiver. Just before she could strike him with a shock that would no doubt elicit a scream from him, they would be interrupted by a voice that, from perspective caught the attention of everyone present in the room. Least of all Kaori, who if he was mistaken he detected a little bit of worry or annoyance from her expression.

And then the owner of the voice revealed herself, a divine presence that was stifling to any underworld native that wasn't used to it. Indeed, this was the person that Naoto's inner-self was panicking about; accompanied by two attendants. One of which seemed to oddly still be very much of the mortal plane. It wasn't their appearance that shook him up though, but rather the immensely powerful angel that brought him along.

Naoto could not hold it in any more, and his inner-selves fears manifested through a deer-in-the-headlights expression, terrified of the heavenly being.

As for the others present? more specifically Kyra, Yukiko and Aimi. Kyra would remain quiet, though slightly inquisitive as she scanned her environment. If this was hell, why did it look like one could get diabetes just from stepping foot in the place? Aimi on the other hand, while her restraints served to nullify her powers, could sense that Kiyomi was present and began to squirm in her binds; muffled cries of help sounding from behind her gag.

And speaking of muffled cries, those were the exact same sounds Yukiko was making. Though any moment now, she could fall unconscious and enter her final dream. One that, once she awoke from she would wake a whole new person..

With her introduction out of the way, Kiyomi went on to greet each of the realm rulers present individually, starting with the hostess of the hour.

"Kaori, what an experience it is to meet with you in person once again. How long has it been since our last encounter? Five, ten years? Whatever the case, I see you've changed little from last time. As haughty and standoffish as ever~." She chuckled teasingly, holding her hand to her mouth for emphasis.

Kaori simply grumbled at Kiyomi's condescending greeting, rolling her eyes before returning the verbal favor. "It sure is something to see you again too, Kiyomi-sama." She addressed her with the same sarcasm, only more disgusted than the first time. "And I see you brought some of your sycophants with you. New faces, from the looks of it."

"Indeed they are." Kiyomi snapped both of her fingers, signaling for Yume and Kyra to step closer. As they did, she continued. "Yume here has been in my service for only a few months, and already she's proven herself to be a valuable servant of mine. Her second shot at life was certainly well-deserved, with that level of dedication~." She glanced over at Yume with a wide grin, reaching down and playfully smacking her rear.

Yume yelped softly, following up with a cheerful grin and giggle. Not the sort of reaction you'd expect from someone after a spanking, unless they were a total masochist. Luckily, Yume fit that bill perfectly, so her response was of little surprise.

"As for Kyra," Kiyomi continued, blinking such that her glance now looked to the other side once visible again, "her tenure has been much shorter than Yume's. In fact, just the other day, she completed her judgement process. She is now an approved denizen of Henten, and one directly serving yours truly at that. She's quite the fit, though she still has much to learn~." As with Yume, she patted Kyra on the ass as well.

"Sooooo happy to hear that," Kaori sniped with another roll of the eyes. "Still, I get where you're coming from, sorry to say." She turned her attention back towards Yukiko, striking her rear with her scepter and sending a powerful jolt into her; enough to match what would've come from Naoto had she wished so, and enough to knock her out into her final dream if need be. "New meat just has that delectability to it, you know? As for this one's potential, well..." She evilly chuckled, pulling her scepter away. "That will see itself to fruition later on in the evening."

"Yes, I can hardly wait," Kiyomi sighed. Without even a thanks extended for her presence being allowed, she turned her sights over to the next realm ruler. "And Khar, so good seeing you once again. To think it was when you first received your own realm to rule that we last spoke. My, how time flies..." The tone she took with Khar was far more genuine and, surprisingly enough, jovial than that with Kaori. Almost like she was doing it on purpose.

"How time flies, indeed," Khar stood, then reciprocated with a polite bow. "As heavenly as you are, Kiyomi, getting to speak with the ruler of Henten in her divine flesh is always a pleasure."

"From one ruler of a realm of perverts to another, I suppose." Her gaze then shifted over to Naoto, frozen in place in an obvious fear, one that was only partially his own. At least, as far as his evolutionary progress into proper demonhood could determine. "On the topic of "new meat", I see yours has been invited to Kaori's table as well."

"It goes without saying that he would. This banquet is, in part, to celebrate my obtainment of his eternal soul, after all." Khar placed her hand on her chest in emphasis, then glanced across the table towards her other newest subject. "To think he was almost spirited away by the other newest addition to my household so soon after his arrival."

"Well, that's my daughter for you; sticking her nose where she thinks it belongs~." She strolled over towards Aimi as she spoke, reaching up and ruffling her hair playfully like she wasn't being kept in restraints and struggling for her freedom. "But, if you achieved possession of his soul fairly, who am I to judge in the end? Especially when you're his ruler now, Khar."

"Without a shadow of a doubt," Khar nodded, her arms crossed.

Kiyomi let out a brief, under-the-breath chuckle before her gaze shifted across the table from Aimi and over to Salranis. "And then there's this one; the tat for my Aimi's tit, one might say."

"Naturally. I would tell you not to go too hard on him, but I am afraid that ship has long since sailed."

"No doubt it has." She let out a more sinister chuckle as she eyed up Salranis, her eyes glowing in a flash of several seconds as her mouth parted to show a grin of near-malicious intent. It would have been more than plenty to send the wanderer demon into a panic mode not dissimilar to Naoto's present state.

As Kiyomi was absorbed in her conversation with Khar, Yume started eyeing the figures around the table, as if scoping them out for some type of later activity. She was lucky enough to accompany Kiyomi to this banquet, so she might as well make the most of it, right? Everyone looked like they'd be worth a round, even the Jester at the table's end who seemed to radiate disgust from his hidden pores without even needing to do anything. However, her sights kept coming back to another Jester, the one in the green outfit with the feminine form. Something about her, even in the full bodysuit and mask she wore like the other four Jesters present, seemed to beckon to her inner masochist at near-perfection... She just had to engage with her later, if only for a second.

With her greetings to Khar finished, Kiyomi's attention moved to the last realm ruler remaining. "And Queen Naeemah... Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I was not informed that you would be attending this banquet." She raised her eyebrow as her grin widened once more. "Another case of your traditional pastime of interloping, I presume?"

Naoto kept his eyes on the scenes that unfolded before him, starting with the arrival of Kiyomi and her two companions. The first one, with the enormous breasts seemed to be taking her attachment to the high ranking angel well if her reaction to the ass slap was anything to go by. While the other; lesser endowed woman was quieter and more lowkey in her responses compared to the first woman. Still, they both looked to be content with their current situation. Even as Kaori sent a shock through the bound up Yukiko, enough to knock her unconscious for a good while; with her transformation beginning secretly in earnest.

The next scene that caught his attention was the hand-over of the wander demon that Khar had restrained, clear fear in his eyes as Kiyomi graciously accepted her 'gift' from the realm ruler. He would feel a little sorry for him but, truth be told Naoto did not know him that much. And let's be honest, everything about Salranis seemed to be negative so his loss would not be felt in the Underworld. Besides, if he failed to fulfil his commitments, it was only fair he was punished for it, right? So with that in mind, Naoto disregarded the lesser demon. Sitting back quietly. Listening to the ensuing conversations.

"I was not aware I needed to be granted permission."
Naeemah answered Kiyomi sharply. "Oh but pay me no mind, I won't be present for much longer. At least I'll be here until the banquet is over to see how my favored boy is doing."

While this was going on, the Jester that Yume had eyes on, Mitsuru could indeed feel the woman's gaze upon her, even through her mask. Did she see something that interested her or was she just curious? Either way, it got the Jesters attention as she looked directly at Yume. Remaining silent for now, almost like she was analysing or even inviting the woman over to her.

"So you are here only to see how much I have broken in Naoto since collecting him. Why am I not surprised?" Khar closed her eyes and rubbed the top of Hana's head, prompting her to resume sucking.

Kiyomi, meanwhile, groaned some through a doubtful frown that spread across her face in the time Naeemah took to respond. "Nothing less from the Gauze Queen, it appears..." She used a rare, arguably derisive title for Naeemah in her remark, which actually prompted a small smile from Dendera beneath her mask. "Still, for three of the four players in your little game night to show up for the celebration of this one's eternal soul..." She gave Naoto another glance, sharp enough to make his inner self wince once again. "...that is rather impressive. All that's missing is Hatsumegami-sama, and you'd have a full house, so to speak."

"Who knows?" Kaori shrugged, sitting back down in her seat. "The night's still young, she could show up at any time."

"Well, 'could' and 'would' are two different things, Kaori. It's merely a matter of which one she commits to, that's all." Kiyomi sat down at the empty head of the table, directing Kyra and Yume to stay standing behind her. Well, she directed Kyra, at least; Yume was already wandering in the direction of Mitsuru, whose hidden gaze was enough of a go-ahead for the big-breasted girl to begin her submissive approach. There was no helping a pervert like her, Kiyomi supposed. She let Yume have her fun, her sights once again turning to Salranis. If nothing else, she could enjoy the sight of his reactionary squirming until Kaori signaled for the feasting to begin.

Yume stopped as she was only a few steps away from Mitsuru, straightening herself upright before nodding to her in greeting. "H-Hello there... Lovely evening, isn't it?" Her small talk starter was adorably awkward, especially with the lack of a nervous chuckle in an attempt to cut the tension on her end. If anything, the tension made Yume even more turned on, like she was looking forward to even a negative reply from the lady Jester.

Back
Top Bottom