Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Land of the Lost

brenda brunette

Super-Earth
It's been four years since Holly Marshall and her father and brother plunged a thousand feet below the Earth's surface and found themselves in the Land of the Lost. Two years since her father vanished in a time portal and her Uncle Jack found himself reunited with his niece and nephew in this strange, other world. Holly is 16 now. Holly, her brother Will, and their Uncle Jack avoid dinosaurs and Sleestack while trying to harness the power of the mysterious pylons in order to find a way home. Danger and mystery are never further than your own shadow....

Smut to Plot Ratio
This one has a wide range of possibilities, from no smut at all (just straight adventure) to 50/50. I will be playing Holly, of course. How would we work smut into it? Maybe Uncle Jack has noticed Holly is growing up. Or maybe her own brother, Will! I'm sure after such a long time they are all getting lonely. Or maybe you can play an original character, someone who also ended up in the Land of the Lost. But please, no smut with Pakuni. And as I said, no smut would be fine, too.

This doesn't have to be canon or anything
I'm basing this primarily on the 1970's show. That being said, it doesn't have to be strictly canon. We can make up our own rules as we go along. I'm only passingly familiar with the show, and I'm not sure how consistent it was anyway. Think of it as inspired by Land of the Lost as well as the works of Edgar Rice Burroughs, Robert E. Howard, and Fritz Leiber.

I don't care about your RL gender as long as you're a good writer. I don't expect perfection (please don't expect it from me). Just give me something good.

I prefer playing in PMs, and I do my best to write three or four paragraphs. Sometimes it might be two, though. I try to reply every day, but I may miss a day here or there. If I must miss more than two consecutive days, I'll let you know. Again, please try to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom