Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking for MxM Roleplays, Desires Inside

CyanSoftly

Meteorite
Hello! I am searching for MxM roleplays. I love fantasy (thieves and mercenaries, love!), priest themes, demons, vampires, other supernatural creatures, and magic. I love the risqué and dark themes. I prefer to write bottom, but I could be open to top. I write anywhere from a paragraph to several, depending on the context of the story, I love plot heavy and smut heavy. I am also always a sucker for a slow burn. Other Updates coming soon.

If you have any ideas that you would like to play, but haven't found someone, I would love if you sent them my way.

F-List

Likes & Dislikes
Aphrodisiacs
Breath play
Clothed Sex
Consensual
Non Con
Uniforms
Blackmail
Dirty Talking
Fangs
Fellatio
Fingers in Mouth
Forced Cloths wearing
Handcuffs
Horror
Humiliation
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Socks/Stockings
Light/Medium Bondage
Spanking
Kidnapping
Knotted Cocks
Speech Restrictions
Kissing
Internal Cumshots
Bondage
Masks
Sexual torture
Sloppy Seconds
Stockholm Syndrome
Older Characters
Tails
Roughness
Scratching
Tentacles
Uniform
Uppity
Wings

Dislikes:
Absorption
Genital Torture
Growth
Impregnation
Male Pregnancy
Oviposition
Scat
Vaginal Sex
Vore

Pairings
Vampire/human
Werewolf/human
Werewolf/Vampire
Demon/Priest
Priest/Priest
Stalker/Actor
Mercenary/Thief
Guard/Prince
Prince/Revolutionary leader
Android/Scientist
Bodyguard/Mafia Boss's son
Assassin/Target
Demon/Angel
Mafia Boss/Debt Inheritor
Serial Killer/Potential Victim
Outcast/Bully
Teacher/Student

Settings/Genre
Fantasy
Cyberpunk
Futuristic
Modern
Churches
In Game
Mafia
Horror
Romance
Action
Supernatural

Plot Ideas

Out of Sight
Exorcists, demons, Modern or fantasy setting.
Exorcists for a church work on a mission to take down a demon away from the main church. This is their first time working together and end up being tempted so far away from their normal strict environment. One of the priests is there to spy on the other and keep a handle on them. Possibly the other is cursed by the demon they are hunting or has a connection to them. So, then the spy must decide on whether they are going to betray the other or not. This is more fighting and killing demons more than just exorcising them.

For Love and Blood
Stalker, killer, modern setting.
A stalker (A) has been following a guy (B) who works at a corner store near his house and is infatuated with him. While stalking him, he accidently stumbles upon figuring out they are a serial killer or assassin. When B realizes A found out, they are forced to kidnap them and try to figure out what to do with them. A, however, is still super into B and loves the quality time.

New Life
Video game, returner maybe, fantasy setting.
A play off of the video game anime. A game has taken people into a fantasy setting where they must figure out the secret of the game after being forced to band together against a guild that is taking advantage of new lower level players.

I am open to one even being a returner who has played the game before, but is having a second time. Maybe the first time they played the game, they ended up losing the second person, so this time they want to romance them (whether they did last time or not) and to save them from dying this time around.

A Taste of Revenge
Witch, demon, modern or fantasy setting.
An amateur witch summons a demon to help them seek revenge on their father's killer. They bind the demon to himself, but must keep the demon under control. While the demon does not want to be trapped by anyone, but they now have only each other to trust. To contact with the demon requires giving them power through sex. Modern or fantasy setting. If fantasy, maybe the witch could be a disgraced royal.

Let's Make a Movie
outcast, former bully, modern setting.
A was bullied before and is now kind of an outcast and left alone. They now are sharing a class/church group/job with one of their former bullies (B) who is a bit more standoffish. A comes back to their place of meeting late one day and catches B in a compromising position, while B is filming themselves making a sex tape or streaming, because they really need the money. B thinks A is going to blackmail them, but A asks instead to be the one to film them, maybe even join instead. I love the camera and themes of voyeurism!

Holographic Flowers
Mercenary, scientist, Cyberpunk setting.
A mercenary (A), does not remember much of their past, after a job gone wrong. A is given a hit on a prominent, strange scientist (B) in a Cyberpunk city. B is shocked to see A, who looks exactly like their former lover, who they believed to be dead, but A is so different. A believes that B may know the secret to their past and kidnaps them. They end up following a dangerous path and uncover the dangerous secrets of the corrupt city.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom