Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male story-focused plots, with a side dish of smut

everycoloreyes

Meteorite
  • Hello hello, thanks for checking out my little roleplay interest check.
    • call me Every or Eye
    • 21+
    • they/them (but I primarily write male characters)
    • around 10 years of roleplay experience
    • rp over PMs
    • consider myself a literate writer with a good grasp on grammar
    • flexible post length depending on the scene (striving for quality over quantity)
    • write in 3rd person, present tense (open to past tense)
    • enjoy plotting and worldbuilding to truly make something interesting
    Currently looking for someone who:
    • is 21+ (or at least 18+)
    • is willing to play a male character (whatever your irl identity is, that's perfectly fine by me)
    • matches my writing preferences
    • is willing to plot and worldbuild together
    • is willing to write actively rather than reactively so that we both push the plot forward
  • I enjoy plot-focused, character-driven and romance-heavy roleplays. Smut is very much appreciated, as long as it makes sense within the story - I simply find it to be much more fun when that's the case.

• Characters I like to play: I am most comfortable writing the bottom role; can do either sub or dom and enjoy switching between the two depending on the scene's mood. So, overall, a switch bottom. Keep in mind this preference does not dictate my characters' personalities - I tend to stay away from the passive or helpless tropes, so most of them are competent, self-sufficient, and quite stubborn, if still vulnerable at times. In romantic dynamics they can be just as easily head-over-heels enamored as kind of bratty. Appearance-wise I like to depict my characters as masculine with hints of femininity; maybe "prettyboy" is an apt descriptor, or twunk in terms of body type.
    • Characters I like to play against: My one preference would be playing against a top, but other than that I don't like boxing my rp partners in with what kind of character they should write, as long as said character has an interesting, engaging personality that isn't one-note. Please, give your characters depth and agency, even if it challenges my characters sometimes. Actually, especially if it challenges my characters. Also, development and growth over the course of the story are particularly important to me. Appearance-wise, again, I don't like boxing my rp partners in, though I don't really enjoy femboys or hyper-muscular characters.

The specifics of what I explore with an rp partner are all up for discussion, of course, but here are some personal likes and dislikes:
    • Things I will write: enemies/rivals-to-lovers (or characters that butt heads but grow closer over time), odd team-ups, "us against the world" dynamics, mutual pining, softness from unexpected places, hurt/comfort, angst/fluff, gray morality, moral dilemmas, throwing characters into dangerous situations, having an extended side cast of NPCs, dark/serious topics (triggers to be discussed over PMs)
    • Things I will not write: cannon characters (I ask that my rp partner doesn't write CCs either), celebrities (again, I ask that my rp partner doesn't write celebrities either), multiple MCs, poly, love triangles, 100% toxic relationships (they can have toxic elements for sure - like controlling tendencies, possessiveness, jealousy, betrayal, kidnapping, etc. - if anything, I find those to be interesting; but, again, character development and growth are key)
  • I kind of enjoy writing smut catered to the characters' vibes, but below are some general interests.

Kinks:
    • Yes - foreplay, teasing, aftercare, cuddling, affection, praise, rough sex, ripped clothes, public sex (sneaky), various locations, oral (giving and receiving), anal (receiving), light bondage, blindfolds, handcuffs, light marking/scratching/biting
    • Maybe - powerbottoming, fighting, weapon play, possessiveness. Open to dub-con (preferably going into con).
    Limits: pedophilia, beastiality, mpreg, snuff, scat, watersports, vomit, fisting, infidelity, cuckolding. Also, not interested in feminization.

+ a link to a more detailed F-List

None of these kinks are mandatory, and I am down for discussing other potential ones not mentioned. Please, just be respectful of my limits.

If you're interested and think we'd make a good fit, feel free to shoot me a message telling me a bit about yourself as well as if any of the ideas below caught your eye. If not, I am open to brainstorming something together.

Current cravings:

Plot 1
- supernatural, modern, mystery, drama, thriller, urban

Main Characters: Werewolf (M/C) and Vampire (Y/C)
Brief Summary: A werewolf comes to the big city for the first time, searching for a missing person. A vampire, would-be heir to his clan, finds himself looking into a series of crimes threatening the peace of his domain. What happens when the two cross paths and discover perhaps their goals are not as unrelated as they seem?

Supernatural creatures are part of this world. Mermaids, dragons, phoenixes and other entities of myth, while not nearly as plentiful as humans, coexist openly in modern society. At least that is what said society would have you believe. In reality the current peace was bought with blood, after decades of strife were followed by laws set by the victors - namely, humans, empowered by monster hunters and mages. Some pockets of rebellious supernaturals do persist - like feral harpies that could be considered more beasts than beings possessed of higher intelligence, or hedge witches brewing illicit potions to sell on the black market of a steadily expanding criminal underworld - but most do their best to survive by the rules in this "civilized" era.

Once upon a time werewolves used to be the apex predators of the natural world. Or so the old tales go. After decades of culling and tight regulations, it's difficult to imagine them as anything other than the docile dogs most have become, living in secluded controlled communities somewhere between reservations and self-sustaining farming settlements. For many werewolves, this is all they've ever known. Yet when a member of one such community suddenly leaves for the big city, only to cease all communication as if vanished, his brother is forced to follow. Plunged into a new confounding world all alone, the brother can't think of what to do but go where werewolves are at least somewhat valued, whether as companions or donors of rare, potent blood - a vampire clan.

Vampires have always ruled the night, even after humanity sat themselves on the throne. Predators just as dangerous as the werewolves of old, yet wielding subtler tactics - manipulation, control, seduction, allowing them to not only coexist with the mundane but actually thrive in its midst, claiming territories sometimes as big as cities for domains of power either by making arrangements with the local authorities, or by taking more secretive routes. Sometimes a combination of both. Recently, one such domain has been plunged into chaos, news of vicious attacks against the human population the vampires need for sustenance. The task of locating the perpetrator has proven to be extremely difficult, even for hunters, so with tensions rising and all other options seemingly exhausted the clan's would-be heir finds himself burdened with returning order.

---

Looking to do further worldbuilding together, of course, as well as figure out exactly what the dynamic between the leads will be. There is potential for some power imbalance, at least to start things off with. Maybe even a "sugar baby" arrangement. There will be absolutely no bestiality in this plot, do not ask. It's already listed as one of my limits.

Plot 2 - cryptid, mystery, monster-of-the-week, modern, action

Main Characters: Paranormal Investigators (potentially a Veteran Investigator (M/C) and a Rookie Investigator (Y/C); or they could both be either, up for discussion)
Brief Summary: Two men find themselves working together under the employ of a private detective agency. Except this one investigates matters of the metaphysical, assuming such a thing even exists. What are their reasons for getting involved with something everyday people would label as tall tales? And what sort of obstacles will they have to overcome in this line of work?

I don't have a concrete expanded summary for this plot since it's a lot more loosey-goosey that the first one, but it will probably require a bit more legwork to prep since it's intended to be somewhat "episodic", with the leads handling different cases one after the other. Preferably at one point an overarching plot will form, likely involving their individual motivations. Speaking of which, what are said motivations? Are they both true believers, or is one of them a skeptic? Are both of them completely mundane humans, or do either have difficult to explain "capabilities" à la foresight, mediumship, etc.; is one of them (secretly or not so secretly) not human at all? What is the dynamic between the leads? Who is employing them? All questions to be answered during the planning stages.

Also, yes, this is kind of inspired by The Magnus Archives, though I haven't finished the podcast yet and there is absolutely no need for my rp partner to be familiar with it. This isn't a fandom rp.

Plot 3 - Not a specific plot, but an overall interest. I absolutely love stories about crime; organized crime specifically. It's probably my favorite genre, especially mixed in with mystery/detective vibes. Would be keen on doing something within that world - maybe a story focused on rival kingpins, or a heist, etc. Also, I do have a fleshed-out plot hook involving a cop (M/C) and a mob boss (Y/C), but am honestly pretty selective about it. Still, if anyone is interested, I could give more details over PMs. Just ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom