Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Hoping to find a sub for a dark theme. (Non con, BDSM, kidnapping, mind breaking, etc.)

furryluvah

Planetoid
So I doubt this will get much attention for how...grotesque it is, but here goes. I've always wanted to play out a scene where I have complete control over someone, basically break their mind in various ways until their mind snaps and they become an obedient fuck doll willing and eager to be treated like a piece of property. This seemed like the most harmless avenue to explore said desires, so I figured why not give it a go. I don't have a highly detailed scene in mind, but I'm more than happy to do anything in a fantasy, sci-fi, or modern setting. Maybe something themed in a Fallout esque universe or the classic brave heroine falls victim to a perverted monster that keeps her locked up in his lair? I'm open to pretty much any idea or setting. The one request I do have is that, as my name suggests, I prefer playing as and against furry/anthro characters. It's not a hard rule, and I'd be happy to accept anime themed face claims as well, just none of irl people please. With all that being said, if you're equally as degenerate as I am send me a message and we can hopefully work out something fun for the both of us!

Also I do not care what your irl gender is. If you can play a convincing female character I'm happy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom