Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Reluctance Overcome (Fu x ?)

CallMeKitten

Super-Earth
Hey all and welcome to my first ever futa thread!
I'll be using this thread to hold all of the prompts where I want to play the futa/herm character. I'm sure it'll be pretty small to start but will surely grow with time.
I play submissive, or at most submissive who tops occasionally, characters. * They might not always start out submissive, but that is always going to be their role before the end of the rp.*

I have a F-list (NSFW), for those who wish to look it over. (Highly recommend)
Do not come to me with an incest prompt. Incest is a hard limit for me. If you come and ask me to rp an incestuous relationship between our characters, I'm just going to block you.
You have been warned.

As a rp partner I tend to write at least a few paragraphs per post, though I haven't really kept up with word counts but they're usually a few hundred when I glance at the little counter in the bottom left corner. As for smut to story ratios, it'll depend on the prompt. I am here primarily for smut, but that doesn't have to be the focus of the rp. I'm up for one-shot, medium-length, and long-term rp's as far as how long the story lasts though with my unpredictable life circumstances I'll go ahead and admit here that I'm not the most reliable.
That being said, if you're still game to play feel free to send me a message about the prompt you like best or if you have any ideas of your own! I'm happy to try and work something out!

Now, on to the prompts!

The Reluctant Bitch
In this rp I want to play a dog-herm kemonomimi with an owner. They could have a classic Master/pet relationship or be more like friends. MC's heat/rut season is coming up and as her owner it's up to YC to find someone for MC to breed. Whether the market is just that dry, laziness, or a secret desire, YC doesn't manage to find one and MC ends up pouncing them and railing them to the brink of insanity. After about an hour of getting fucked, MC finally knots YC and cums hard, leaving a little cum tummy from her big load.
Afterwards, she's affectionate and apologetic.
"I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help myself."
"I love you so much, I really am sorry! I'll do anything to make it up to you."
Here is the phrase YC has been looking for. They say MC can make it up to them by just letting what's about to happen, happen.
See, instead of finding dog-girls to bitch for MC, YC instead found a loooong line of dog-boy kemonomimi who were also in rut and willing to breed MC.
"Just think, you're going to have so many adorable puppies."
"Maybe, but you're going to have to take all my cum while they fuck me."

Am also willing to play against two characters, one of the dog-boys dominating the tied pair and claiming them both as his. (instead of a line of faceless/personality-less males)
Also also willing to trade off the "owner" character with a potential partner, or have a small group rp with two partners about this prompt if there is any interest.

Kinks:
Heat/Rut
Breeding
Kemonomimi
Dominance/submission
Alpha/Beta/Omega
Excessive cum
Large cocks (10"+)
Cum inflation (light-medium)
Knotted/canine cocks

The Real World 101
MC is from a small town, one of few (if not the only) women with 'extra bits'. In high school she was popular (or maybe a bit of a bully) and could regularly be found balls deep in her new flavor of the week. Boys, girls, or other herms... it didn't matter! With roughly 10" of cockmeat between her legs, enthusiasm and libido to match even the most sex-obsessed, MC was living the dream!
But everyone grows up and high school comes to an end. MC ends up going to college in a much bigger city and learns the hard way that there's always a bigger cock fish.

What I'm imagining for this is that MC finally gets a taste of her own medicine, whether that's hooking up with another herm and getting her world rocked or even deciding to go on a date with a man and finding a new appreciation for her more feminine half.
Perhaps she was a bully and intimidated others into taking her cock and now that she's in college the others won't take that sort of disrespect and decide to teach MC some manners?
Or even something lighter, where MC finds a flavor of the week but when she breaks up with them (I mean, it's been two whole weeks already!) she finds that she can't stop thinking about them and decides she'll do anything to get them back.

Kinks:
Cockshock
Excessive Cum
Cum Inflation (light)
Large Cocks (10"+)
Creampie/Risk of Pregnancy
Rough Sex (Hair pulling, choking, spanking, call and response)
Multiple Orgasms (for both/all characters)

Well... Two prompts so far, but I promise there will be more!! This is just a baby thread right now, but I will certainly add ideas as I come up with them!
If you like any of these ideas but want to change some things, feel free to message me. I'm more than open to potentially brainstorming something that we'll both enjoy.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom