Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any x Any Lots of plots within

Pale Blue Dot

Planetoid
I'm looking for one or two new partners now that I've had a chance to relax some. I'm 33, have a penchant for fantasy and nonsense, and tend to prefer an ad-lib, 'yes-and' style of storytelling. I'm not good at plotting out every detail, though I love to brainrot and plan specific scenes.

I'm looking for someone to collaboratively build out a plot with. I'm looking for depth, nuance, and, character building. I'm at this point not super interested in something one-note or short-term. I want to really get into the plot and write with someone who does the same.

I'm definitely the 'lazy lit' type. I post frequently, but not every post is a lengthy one. When a scene demands depth, I'm all for crafting longer, novella-length replies. On average, my replies are typically a couple of paragraphs.

I strongly prefer writers over 25 due to life experience (I'm 33) but will bend this rule as long as you are over 21 and feeding me something engaging enough.

I expect people who DM me to have read my doc. Please don't come to me with things I've already said no to. I'm also not here to get you off--please don't send me your (poorly) disguised extracurricular interests.

If it sounds like we'd vibe, please give my doc a read and if it still sounds like we'd vibe, send me a DM--no need to ask first--and we'll see what we can come up with!

Last edited:
Currently I am seeing a plot involving a starter I already have written. It's the end of a civil war, and two camps are meeting to discuss peace terms in what was once a monastery. The character I will be playing is a half-orc who grew up in said monastery, raised as a peacekeeper mage. The starter is below, and what you would like to play opposite is up to you. A childhood friend? Someone on the opposing council?

My character is a half-orc with a large chip on his shoulder. I am hoping this plot will involve quite a bit of politics and similar machinations and am more than happy to discuss it with you in DMs!

STARTER: Starter

MY RP INFORMATION:

I'm looking for someone to collaboratively build out a plot with. I'm looking for depth, nuance, and, character building. I'm at this point not super interested in something one-note or short-term. I want to really get into the plot and write with someone who does the same.

I'm definitely the 'lazy lit' type. I post frequently, but not every post is a lengthy one. When a scene demands depth, I'm all for crafting longer, novella-length replies. On average, my replies are typically a couple of paragraphs.

I strongly prefer writers over 25 due to life experience (I'm 32) but will bend this rule as long as you are over 21 and feeding me something engaging enough.

I expect people who DM me to have read my doc. Please don't come to me with things I've already said no to. I'm also not here to get you off--please don't send me your (poorly) disguised kinks.

If it sounds like we'd vibe, please give my doc a read and if it still sounds like we'd vibe, send me a DM--no need to ask first--and we'll see what we can come up with!

Back
Top Bottom