Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halo: Fireteam Maegophet

Chippairaptor

UMP-45's Husband
In the year 2560, the galaxy continues to be marred by conflict by warring factions. The Created, once a major threat to the UNSC and Swords of Sanghelios, were crushed and splintered by a growing power: the Banished. In an effort to strengthen relations between UNSC servicemen and -women and the warriors of the Swords of Sanghelios, multiple joint fireteams were created to face threats throughout the Milky Way. Insurrectionists, pirates, Covenant and Created remnants, and the Banished were all targets of these teams in attempts to safeguard the UNSC and Sanghelios.

Basically the idea of this RP is to be a small group or 1×1 story centered on the eponymous fireteam in the Halo universe in the year 2560. What differences and prejudices need to be overcome? What common ground can vastly different species find in order to work together? These are something that I want to explore, as well as exploring the universe concurrent to the events of Halo: Infinite.

I hope that this is something that piques your interest, and I would like some feedback and suggestions for the RP, as well as a co-GM, in the event of this being a small group RP.

Back
Top Bottom