Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Star Wars! The Sexy Adventures of a Female Twi'lek Smuggler

Flying Tengu

Planetoid
Hello there!

As it happens, I'm always in the mood for more Star Wars! Specifically, at the moment, I'm interested in the following scenario:

Sexy Scum and Erotic Villainy - I would like to play a female Twi'lek trying to make a living as a smuggler. She's quick, she's daring, she's a hot hand with a blaster. She's also on the run, in debt, and attracts a lot of male attention. It's a hard galaxy for a criminal, and it's harder when clients feel like they deserve a few extra perks, security does a very thorough pat-down, bounty hunters tend to deliver warnings in the form of groping, and the crime lord you're in debt to has other ways of having his investment repaid...

Ideally, as the story progresses, our leading lady will get more and more into this side of her. Eventually, she will come to accept herself as someone who likes having slightly objectifying sex, and will just go with it.

As always, I am most interested in heavy dubcon/light noncon scenes, with elements of forced female pleasure and perhaps forced exhibitionism and light humiliation. Please see my F-List for more details. No partners more inhuman than a Rodian, with a Gamorrean being just on the wrong side of that. I also like escalation, in which later scenes tend to be lewder than earlier scenes.

If you would be interested in this, please, let me know! I would be happy to discuss additional details. Please include in any PM you send to me an idea for at least one element/scene/whatever. I find that very brief PMs tend to strike little inspiration in me, so anything you could do to add more details would be much appreciated.

Thank you, and may the Force be with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom