Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperately seeking a Dark Lord…

Hello!
I'm desperate to create some stories surrounding the two main antagonists in Harry Potter.
Voldemort and Bellatrix have always been such an interesting pairing and I'd love to explore that in several different scenarios as we go along.

Some notes:
- I prefer to play third person past tense.
- My main rp source is discord
- No minors- I'd appreciate 21+
- I'm open to writing smut ( I think it would be a huge basis in their character arcs so I'm fine with writing it)
- Please be articulate. I don't mind shorter replies sometimes but please make the effort to spell and punctuate correctly.
-Also, I don't mind if you're female. If you don't mind writing Voldemort that's fine!
- If you are going to be open to writing this, I think it's really important to know that this will be a certain amount of darker themes- we are talking about the Dark Lord and his right hand woman after all!
- Please be comfortable with writing multiple characters. The two main characters are Bellatrix and Voldemort but the likes of Evan, Lucius and Rodolphus may need playing. I'm more than willing to play on a need to play basis- meaning if Bellatrix is talking to someone, you'd take the other person, if Voldemort is, I'd take the other characters.
- Finally, I'm pretty well-versed in Harry Potter lore, though there may be some things that I get wrong- it happens! A decent knowledge of the characters and world would be extremely helpful though!
- Although sticking to the Harry Potter lore, I'm happy to make the characters more AU- especially pre-golden trio. I don't expect Voldemort to be the way he's depicted in the films/books all the time so don't worry about that!

I have so many ideas and I hope we can build a friendship upon this as well as writing together. That would be wonderful! I hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom