Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Plot Idea (Yuri and/or Futa) (Pretty Dark)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
Influenced by one of my new favorite Animes (Kara No Kyoukai)

A young woman has recently moved into the city and begun attending the local high school. Her single father, being a cop, was transferred to where he was needed most. Since her mother was dead, she was forced to come along.

Being new, she's yet to make a great deal of friends. When introduced to her class mates she is asked to sit beside one of the other girl's in the class. The girl is quiet and often dismissive, however has tolerated the new student's desire for a friendship between them.

The new student quickly discovers on the news that the city has been being plagued by a serial killer. This serial killer leaves gruesome scenes of blood and gore where they strike. The next day at school, she brings it up in idle conversation with her new friend who becomes irrationally angry and storms off at the mention of the serial killer.

Later that night, while running an errand, or out for a walk or something, she stumbles on the serial killer's latest victim and catches the killer in the act. It's the new friend she made at school who promptly attacks her at the sight of a witness. Seeing who the witness was, the killer halts her assault and flees the scene. Now torn between her father's job and her loyalty to her only friend in the city she has to make a choice.

The idea is up for negotiation and adjustment. It's fairly easy to involve fantasy or sci-fi elements for those who want it, etc.

This sounds like a really interesting idea.
After seeing different clips from some bloody anime myself, I've been wanting to do a rp like that xD. Would you like me to PM so we can discuss this more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom