Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking the D for the A [KJ x EtherealElvebEmpress]

King James

Supernova
Jason Williams had been an economics professor now for nearly fufteen years, acquiring the job after retiring from basketball after a knee injury at the age of twenty-four and then completing his Ph.D in economics at 28. His sports career was short-lived but propelled his wealth quite a bit. He still needed to work, but his home and lifestyle were unlike your average professor.

Being in such a prominent role with the school he made sure to stay in shape, running and lifting each day, giving him a lean, muscular build. He would run two miles in the morning and three at lunch every day, making sure to stay active to fight aging the best he could. He kept his salt and pepper hair short and neat with his beard neatly trimmed. His deep blue eyes seemed to pop in contrast to his hair, a smile almost always highlighting his high cheekbones.

It was a Friday afternoon and he was just finishing up his last lecture before spring break. The entire class was eager, so it was no surprise that there was a rush for the door as soon as he'd dismissed his students without any assignments over the break. Being LA, some students would travel while others simply enjoyed the beach. It seemed all of his students but one left within thirty seconds, and it just so happened that the one that stayed was one of his favorites.

"Don't you have plans?" He asked her as he began to pack up his things, putting his laptop away in his back pack as he cleaned up the desk and logged off the computer in the room. "Or are you not able to travel this break?" He asked her as the door shut on its latch, automatically locking for safety reasons, though if he was lucky there would be a much better reason to keep such a door locked.

Jason kept a warm smile on his face, the same smile he offered any student willing to stay after to discuss his class, the subject matter, or what they could do better. Chrissy was no different in that regard. Where she was different is that she was an absolute bombshell, and dressed to impress no less.

“Oh, sticking back then? It’s still not far from the beach, a good place to spend a break.” He mentioned before she turned the topic to her grade, asking for extra work to bring her grade up. It was in the syllabus that he didn’t offer extra credit or makeup work, but rules were meant to be bent, right?

“Well I’d normally say no, but I can tell this is really important to you.” He said, letting his eyes fall to the generous cleavage her minidress offered. “I wouldn’t use the word ‘anything’ unless you truly mean anything, Chrissy.”

Jason could hear the desperation in her voice, but it didn’t sound like true desperation, it was the playful kind like in the movies, the ones where the bombshell college student ended up flirting with her professor for the grade she wanted. Only he wasn’t one to settle, he knew the value of what she was after, and it was worth a lot more than flirting.

“I like that idea, Chrissy. I think we’re on the same page, but saying it at the same time only makes it fair. Don’t hold back now, this is economics after all, we know this is a tough course and one about deal making equilibriums.” He said with a smirk as he sat back.

“On the count of three. One. Two. Three.” He made the briefest pause before saying his idea. “Bend over my desk and fuck me.” He said, a deviant smirk curling to his lips.

Jason's smirk grew larger as it seemed they truly were on the same page. Like Chrissy it took him a moment to register what she had offered, but when it did, oh did he know he was in for a treat. The blonde bombshell seemed a bit hesitant as she laid out the details of her terms, agreeing to fuck him, but only for an A+, in writing, with no video.

"You do drive a hard bargain. But if we're talking about an A+ I think I deserve the full treatment. You start with your suggestion, sucking my cock under my desk. I get one photo of your lips around my dick, nothing from the mouth up, and then I get to fuck you. An A+ in hand at the price of an afternoon I'm sure we'll both enjoy." He offered up, his bulge already firming up in his slacks, eager to see what this bombshell could do.

"I wouldn't dare tell other professors. I like my job, plus, I like you." Jason admitted before laughing slightly at the question of a condom. "I'll pull out. Your choice if you take it on your back, on your face, or down your throat." The sexual negotiations were only turning him on more, stroking his desire to make deals as well as his clear attraction to a young woman like herself. "The door's already locked. Why don't you come down here and find out?" He suggested, his thick, uncut nine-inch cock already throbbing and eager to be set free. "Oh I do like that confidence...keep it up, Chrissy. Do well enough and you might have a free A in another class of mine if you need an elective."

Jason loved how Chrissy was so clearly determined to make this worth his while, trying to confirm every last detail of what he wanted and how he wanted her. "Dress off, bra off, panties off, heels on." Jason said with a grin. "We can't have you walking out of here looking like you just had the best sex of your life." He boasted, knowing that this was going to be enjoyable for her as well as him. He was still seated as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his. He smiled into the kiss, turning so that their lips met more fully before his tongue parted hers, drawing her into a slow, sensual kiss as he took her hand and slowly led it down to his bulge.

"Start working on that while I send you the confirmation email you asked for. A paper trail that I hope we never have to use." He said, reaching out to give her thick ass a firm squeeze before turning to his laptop and typing out a quick email to her.

Chrissy,

I hope this email finds you well. This email is to confirm that you have gone above and beyond what's expected of you in the classroom and confirms that you'll receive an A+ at the end of term.

Best,

Professor Williams

With that he turned the screen to her with a smile. "Happy?"

Jason was pleased to see her determination, she wanted to give him the best blowjob and sex of his life, and he didn't doubt that she'd be able to do it. She didn't hesitate to remove her dress and bra, exposing her perfect, supple breasts to him before asking about her panties and pantyhose.

"Take it all off except for the heels. I love a woman in heels." He said as she told him to get comfortable and he did so, stripping naked in his lavish desk chair, exposing his thick, uncut nine-inch cock to her. It stood tall, throbbing, eagerly awaiting her attention. "What do you think, Chrissy? Think you can handle it?" He asked, wondering if she had ever had a cock this big or if she would be intimidated by his size.

God was she beautiful. Chrissy wasn't just hot, she was a true beauty, with the face and eyes of a goddess with the curves that could seduce any red-blooded man. As she started to caress his member she really got him going, that thick, uncut nine-inch cock throbbing eagerly in her grasp as she talked dirty to him, asking what he wanted her to do.

"Chrissy, I want you to embrace your inner slut." He told her, flipping the dirty talk right back at her with a deviant smirk as he reached up to palm one of her perfect breasts, even teasing her by pinching and softly twisting one of her perked nipples. "I want you to give me the best, sloppiest blowjob of my life. Make me cum, take it on your face or swallow it, that's up to you. Then I'm going to fuck you well into the evening."

Back
Top Bottom