Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon - AU

Kaisaan

The Wolf
ABOUT ME

Hello and welcome to my thread! I'm Kaisaan - feel free to call me Kai!

- I am a female who has been roleplaying for 14 years and writing for 17 years.

- I am a descriptive, detailed writer who likes to collaborate with my partner to create elaborate plots and fascinating characters. I love to world-build - to an extent - with a preference for having the bare-bones of a world, its rules and framework sorted out somewhat and then flesh out the rest in the roleplay itself, adding on as the story progresses and scenes call for it.

- I like to write stories with depth that focus on character interaction and growth. I like plot twists, angst, drama, and the like in my story-telling, too, but thrive on solid character scenes with emotional connectedness.

- I tend to write longer posts - 700-2000 words depending on the story, my muse and what the scene is. I know that can be intimidating to some, but please know that I don't expect your post to match mine, though.

- I write in third person and past tense.

- I am on PST (Pacific Standard Time) and, unless specifically stated, I can usually reply 2-4 times a week, often more. I do own two large dogs, I have family, work, and life obligations, so my free time is valuable to me as are my stories. I work two jobs, but I try to get to replies after work on the days that I can.

- If I am going to be absent for more than 2-3 days, I will usually let you know. Chances are I will drop in OOC chat every so often just to keep you updated and say hi.

- I enjoy OOC chat! I feel it helps to strengthen the partnership of writing and provides opportunities for easy communication if something comes up, needs to be changed or an idea sparks. Familiarity breeds comfort and I like to be comfortable talking to my partners. :)

- I will not ghost. If I am no longer interested in a story, I will let you know.

- When it comes to smut, I do not shy away from writing it and I like tasteful, but descriptive scenes. Erotica has to be balanced out with story, but with that being said, I do write smut-heavy stories. I don't really have a ratio for smut, but if I had to give one, maybe about 60/40 when it comes to plot/smut. I do not like to rush through sex scenes and the foreplay is just as important as the sex itself. I have an F-List if you're interested in viewing it. The list is a fairly comprehensive look at what I like and dislike, and if you'd like to know more or have questions, please let me know! I do not mind explaining my preferences and limits and I encourage my partner to disclose theirs as well.

- I can play both dominant/top and submissive/bottom characters. For this roleplay, I am looking to write a submissive male.

MY PARTNER

- I am looking for a fairly active partner. I would like someone who is going to be online regularly and able to write - would love someone who could post at least 2-4 times a week. Life happens, I totally get that, but please know your limitations as a partner and if you can commit to a new roleplay.

- Try to have correct spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. I don't expect perfection, but I do expect to be able to read your posts and understand them. Also, please space your paragraphs as it is hard to read a massive string of words without any break-lines.

- Write in the third person and past tense.

- Please be willing to take the time to describe your character's feelings, thoughts, reactions, and observations. In-depth thoughts and reactions create three-dimensional characters that are a delight to read.

- Please try to give me at least 4 paragraphs. If you can't match me, that's fine, but I need something to work with.

- Be willing to communicate if something comes up - you've lost interest in the roleplay, you need a break, you don't like something within the story, etc. I understand that not all stories go the distance and people drift away for various reasons. I would simply like to be made aware that things have changed on your end. I will give you the courtesy of doing the same.

- Be willing to write smut and play a dominant, male role. If you can not do this, I am not the partner for you.

- Contribute to the story! Give me ideas, show me you're interested and excited, and WANT to be writing with me. I will definitely do the same!

PLOT WANTED

Note: This can be a true fandom set in the Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon universe OR an original work inspired by that universe. I am open to both.

The Bones of the Plot:

I want to play a Prince who was lost at sea as a child (around 4 years old) and raised as a slave/courtesan - he does not know he's a Prince. I would like him to be rescued by your character - YC would have been sent by the Prince's brother, the current King, to bring the Prince back home. MC and YC fall in love on the journey.

Their first meeting would be at the pleasure house MC is being kept at - I would like it to be pretty much instant attraction on both their parts (maybe with a soulmate element thrown in?) and moral gray areas are breached and muddled when they are intimate - MC is still a slave, YC paid for the time with him while on a mission to rescue him. And there is a connection between them. A bit of drama right from the get-go.

Eventually finding out he's a Prince, MC is taken back to his family (in a roundabout way with plenty happening between rescue and reunion)...only for the brother that is currently ruling to die (likely murdered) and suddenly this prince, whose never ruled before is the next in line to the throne.... OR he suddenly finds himself a pawn in a very dangerous political game because he's brought a power (something believed to have become extinct or dormant like a dragon or a rare ability) back to the Royal Family and many want to use that to their advantage.

YC would be thrown into the politics and dangers of this high-born world and could either be familiar with it or not. He would rise in station, gaining power as MC did and the two would be in love but likely not able to show it (same-sex attraction is frowned upon and maybe YC isn't of high enough birth or status to be the equal of a Prince).

The stakes would be high, the pacing of the roleplay would be somewhat fast and smut levels would be on the heavier side. General plotting, the direction of the roleplay would all be up for discussion so long as the heart of the main plot is kept to. YC would be yours to do with as you please with only 3 stipulations which I will list below.

CHARACTERS

- My character - lost Prince, 19-24ish, submissive, has a twin sister and an older brother, intelligent, wary of people, compassionate and eager to learn. Doesn't give his trust easily, but when he does, he's devoted

- Your character - Only 3 non-negotiable stipulations: must be male, not an asshole, and dominant. I would prefer he be from a noble house (even a bastard), but that is not required.

**This could potentially be a poly setting too if that appeals - would need to discuss whether the third would be male or female, their role, and which one of us would be playing them. It is an option, though, for anyone interested.**

Thank you for taking the time to read and if this plot caught your interest, please contact me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom