Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female The Old College Try - FxF College Romance

KnowThyself

Meteorite
The Old College Try

c11woVn.jpg

Themes and Inspirations: College romance. Swirling of different backgrounds. Coming out. Blue Is The Warmest Color.

The Short and Sweet: Two students find unexpected love during a intimate college art project.

The Long and Savory: Our story would open up with a young woman, sexually confused from a conservative background, wanting to do something different and express herself by signing up to be a nude model. The artist, an out and comfortable lesbian, sort of takes her under her wing after various discussions during their painting sessions. What begins as a friendship turns out to be a really deep romance between the two of them.

I saw the two of them not necessarily looking for love, but finding it in a way that is deeply intense and romantic. One from a conservative, religious background, the other from a more comfortable and accepting family.

Other Information: Kink is a possibility, but I'm not seeking it out. It'd have to happen organically. I envisioned this being heavy on the romance and chemistry between characters before getting into anything sexual.

Back
Top Bottom