Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB That's a Good Girl. (Femdom Seeking Sub for Feminization RP)

Better Broken

Meteorite
Introduction:

Hi stranger! You can call me B, thanks for stopping by my thread! A bit about me, I am a professional woman in my early 30's in the MST (or MDT, during America's annual bout of stupid) time zone. Although I am new to Bluemoon I'm a veteran roleplayer (ERP and otherwise) and would consider myself to be quite literate. I've played TTRPG's (D&D 5E mostly) for most of my life, both as a player and a GM. On the ERP side, I've written a few play-by-post stories with partners over the years although admittedly only with a handful of partners (and even fewer to completion). Outside of roleplaying I love video games, backpacking, watching professional sports and music! Exercise caution though, I may well get distracted from smut if I have to explain why Arthur Smith is doomed to fail unless the Steelers find him a dual-threat QB.

• My preference is to play through PMs
  • On average, I expect to post ~3 times a week, though some weeks will see a lot more and others none
  • I adapt my post lengths as needed, however I find my sweet-spot is generally between 400-600 words. A partner that consistently writes less than 400 words is likely not a good match.
  • I do have to travel internationally (generally last-minute) at times but will always do my best to keep my partners informed

• First and foremost, someone with a passion for the feminization/sissy kinks. I want a partner that knows what they are into and can articulate why, or at least is willing to have an honest discussion about it! What we each find erotic is deeply personal and unique. I don't want to write a story for "people that are into sissy culture" and cram in every tangentially related kink, I want to write a story for YOU!
  • A detailed, creative writer that is looking to write as a partner. I don't want a passive sub that is just reacting in character to everything. I want thoughts, senses, and feeling! I want to explore nuance, share insights and be challenged by an equal.
  • A partner that is willing and able to communicate OOC. Banter and chit chat are great for building comfort and trust between partners, but also to ensure we are on the same page. I don't want to find out three posts later that something I wrote missed the mark and ruined the roleplay! Much better to do a quick edit and keep moving, no?

I typically write female submissive characters, this will be something of an experiment for me branching into Femdom. I imagine there will be a bit of a learning curve, but am confident in my writing abilities and adaptability. Plus, who knows how a sub thinks better than another sub?

As useful as I find F-lists, I've always felt strange putting one together for myself. It seems like a very precise and clinical approach to a topic that lives, breathes and changes. For now, as the thread title suggests, what I am looking for is a forced feminization/sissification roleplay. My goal is to find a partner that loves that genre and get to know what makes them tick. One of the things I most love about this kink is how diverse the sub-genres are and often how specific its enjoyers' fantasies tend to be. What thrills me about this style of roleplay isn't necessarily the clothes or specific acts involved, but instead the feelings of embarrassment, shame and humiliation that they elicit. I want to work with a partner that is passionate about the topic and shepherd their character into that headspace, and am not picky about the tools necessary to get there. With the exception of the limits listed below, I am happy to discuss whatever you care to bring to the table without judgement.

I know some of these are prevalent in sissy stories, but unfortunately I am just not into them and cannot write them to a level of quality I'm comfortable sharing. Sorry!
  • Any bathroom stuff
  • Any characters under 21
  • Gore/vore
  • Bestiality/anthros
  • Extreme bondage
  • Pet play
  • Latex
  • ABDL
  • Incest

Plots/Scenarios:
I won't list all of the plots, pairings and scenarios swimming around my dirty mind here. Not only would it be far too much work on a snowy day, but it is also antithetical to what I am looking for. I want to indulge my partner's specific humiliating fantasy, which requires a partnership to bring to life. What I will do is include an example though, if only so you can see how I think.

Summer break is a time of excitement for many college students. A months-long break from classes means the ability to travel and really find yourself after all! But as your character has come to realize, time is only one of the two critical components to seizing this opportunity. The other, of course, is money. And you have none. As your social media feed is inundated with curated moments from your peers' adventures the FOMO becomes overwhelming. So much so that when someone casually mentions how much money their femboy streamers pull in just playing video games and enduring online vitriol, it seems like the perfect opportunity instead of an exploitative offer.

You tell yourself you're only in this to hit a modest goal, but perhaps that goal continues to grow (as do your feminine expenses). Or maybe you get addicted to the attention which is so rare in your masculine life? Perhaps your earnings start to slip and your manager begins to make increasingly risque, humiliating suggestions for how to drive up engagement? And who knows if your biggest donator's lucrative proposition is as simple as it appears?

A premise like this can be spun and fleshed out in any number of ways. Just to tease out one aspect, who is your manager? Is it a hometown frenemy? A mean girl that's discovered how much money she can make off of a committed sissy sub? How do they motivate you? Did they seduce and manipulate you? Do they hold the money over you like a carrot? Or is there blackmail? The options are limitless

Bump!

giphy.gif

Bump! If you’ve reached out to me in the past no need to reach out again, I’ll be checking back in!

Back
Top Bottom