Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male M x M Smut (NSFW) - Shortterm

okur

Super-Earth
Hi! My schedule has gotten crazy so I'm looking for some prompts for M x M where the writing isn't as intense as my typical engagements. Some notes:

• I'm looking to play the submissive character (the one that receives)
  • I CAN play a femboy/ sissy or male fully presenting for you
  • I WILL NOT play anyone younger than 18
In keeping short and sweet: here is my f-list: F-list - Warning

Limits: True Incest, Animals, Scat, Minors, Extreme violence.

If it's not on the above list, let me know and we can consider it!

Message me with some of your prompts~ Happy to use image prompts as inspiration. Here's one for you~ NSFW <3

New take on Father x Best Friend's son
Anthony Rhodes had been close friends with Darren for years. As he'd gotten older, he found it difficult to make friends because he found himself looking at the other boys in ways the boys didn't... he looked at them the way other girls did. It had shocked him at the age of 16 when he'd woken up with a raging hard on for one of his teachers. A mess of hormones and emotions, Anthony kept it all bottled in. His highschool never gave him the confidence to be who he thought he was... it wasn't until he'd gone to college that he felt for the first time like he'd found himself.

20 years of age, having finished his first year of college, Anthony had finally confided in his parents, believing they would love him unconditionally. It had turned into a screaming match where he had been thrown out. And in his being thrown out, he went to his best friend Darren's place. Darren had been there for him, supportive...but to his surprise, it was Darren's father who stepped up in supporting him. The first week, Anthony found himself sobbing in his hurt and Darren's dad was there to console him, even hold him...

As the weeks progressed, and the man continued to keep him close, Anthony had found himself confused and kissed the man. With a gentle talking to and the choice being given to Anthony, he admits his attraction...having found himself touching himself in the shower thinking of Darren's father. After a discussion, Anthony admits his attraction and over the last week, the pair had done some stolen kisses here and there in the house when Darren wasn't around. When it looked like more would happen, Darren would come home and ruin it for them... So when his best friend needs to leave for the weekend, Anthony is excited to spend the time along with <<CHARACTER NAME>>

It's Saturday evening, a day without Darren, and Anthony is curled up next to <<CHARACTER NAME>>. He lays his head on the man's chest, eyes tipped up in consideration. When he has his attention, Anthony can't help the desire to lean in and press a kiss to the man's lips, letting out a soft moan of pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom