Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

RE: Unturned Stone (rage0976 and Candira)

Zeke moaned softly as Roxxi freed his erection from its prison, feeling her hand wrap around it to stroke him while his hands and lips continued to explore her body slowly. He looked up into her eyes for a moment, pursing his lips gently. Finally he took a deep breath to steady himself, his hands ceasing their movement for the moment.

"Listen," he told her, his eyes meeting hers, trying to read her state of mind. "We don't have to do this." Something seemed to make her just a little uncomfortable, he thought. Even though her body obviously reacted positively, he wasn't about to carry on if she wasn't feeling it as well. Zeke was really a sensitive guy, and preferred that she truly want him rather than just play nice to spare his feelings.

She panted softly as he stopped and looked down at him. "Huh? Zeke, no. It's not that I don't want this...I just kinda thought I bit off more than I could chew." Roxxi laughed a little and leaned down so she was looking right into his eyes. "I'm still pretty sore from last night, you know." She smiled, her red hair falling over her shoulder. "We don't have to continue if you'd rather not, but we don't have to stop either."

Smiling as he raised a hand to brush Roxxi's hair from her face, Zeke gave a gentle nod. "Oh, given the choice, I'd much rather continue," he admitted. "I just didn't want you to feel like you had to if you didn't want to. But if you do...well...what's in your hand should tell you all you need to know about my feelings on the matter." Giving her a playful wink, he let his hand fall down her shoulder, his fingertips gently brushing over her nipple one at a time before falling away. "I can be gentle, if you feel like continuing."

She chuckled and kissed his forehead. "You're something else Zeke. A real sweetheart." She smiled and ran her fingers through his damp hair. "If you're gentle, we can go ahead, but maybe we should wait. After all, you still have to see my place. My roommates are gone for today by now..."

"Well, I did just get out of the shower," Zeke reasoned, more to convince himself to stop than anything. Finally he smiled at Roxxi and pulled her down for a brief kiss before letting her go so she could get herself straightened up. He managed to get himself put away and zipped up, though he was still plenty hard, looking at her with a cheeky grin. "Mmm...place to ourselves huh? Is there a piano?" Giving her a playful wink, he had to get that joke out of his system, and it helped to make him feel better. Giving her a soft smack on the bottom before her skirt was pulled down to cover it, he grinned at her. "Okay, so your car or mine?"

She kissed him back and smiled at him. He really was pretty amazing. Not that she wasn't pretty much inviting him to have his way with her. For all her reluctance to be wild, she didn't seem to mind it with him. The redhead backed off of him and stood as he put himself away and cracked the piano joke. "Nah, just my keyboard, but when I move into a permanent place, I'm totally getting one." She smiled and kissed his cheek before straightening up her bra and arranging herself just right before she smoothed out her clothes and got ready to go.

"I guess we could take mine. Or you could just follow me. Whichever you want." That said, she shrugged and went to get her keyboard from the practice area.

Once Zeke was straightened out and composed, he nodded slightly, moving to walk to the door with her. "Sure. I can follow. That way you don't have to rush to drop me back off, or vice versa." Getting the lights before they stepped out, he held the door for her, letting her get clear before he closed it to set the alarm. Once the code was in, he quickly made his way outside before the timer was set, locking he door behind him and turning to her.

Pausing to give Roxxi a kiss on the cheek, he took her keyboard for her and carrying it to her car to put it away before heading for his truck and climbing in. Once he started the engine, he waited for her to settle into her vehicle and lead the way to her place. It had been a fun night, but the daylight was telling them it was time to go back to the real world for a little while.

She smiled and let him take her keyboard, trusting him to take care of it for her. "Thanks, Zeke." She kissed his cheek and hugged him before getting back into her car. Once she was adjusted, she pulled out into the street and headed toward her apartment. It didn't take much time to get there, and she was pleased when she saw him parking. She took her keys and got her keyboard out, cradling it like a small child as she kicked her door shut. She waited for him to come to her before going anywhere else.

Zeke got out of his truck after killing the engine and moved to help Roxxi with her keyboard once more, freeing her up to get the door to the apartment while he carried her things for her. Giving her a cheeky grin, he looked the area over with a nod. "Nice neighborhood. A lot better than the one I live in. I think I'll like it here. Can't wait to see the inside." He meant every word, having spent the last year living in a less than desirable part of town, but it had been the only open place in hid budget he could find at the time. His lease was now up, leaving him free to leave, and this beautiful redhead had come along at just the right time it seemed.

Roxxi smiled. "You'll have to meet my roommates...er the one that's staying at least, and get her approval, but I don't think you'll have a problem. She has a thing for hot musicians," she teased, though it was true. Her roommate really did have a thing for guys just like Zeke. It would make for interesting living arrangements. Once they were in, she led him to the elevator and hit the button for the 4th floor.

"Not that I don't have a thing for them either." She winked and kissed his cheek. The elevator started to move and she smiled at him.

"Well, if she's anywhere near as hot as you then I don't think I'd mind being oogled a bit," Zeke joked, accepting Roxxi's kiss on the cheek with a smile as the elevator started to take them up. Holding her things, he simply watched her with a cheeky grin, happy to be given the opportunity to improve his living conditions. Plus he would have a couple of female roommates. Even if nothing else came of it, the prospect was a lot better than a bunch of sloppy guys or living in that slum he had to settle for.

When the elevator stopped, she smiled and led him out and down the hall to the left. Finally, she stopped him and unlocked the door, heading into a nice sized apartment with room for some more furniture. It was very clean, and homey, though it now had boxes in it, signaling the leaving of a roommate. The redhead held the door for him and took her keyboard back to the stand she had in her room, smiling as it got set up. She hurried back out and gave him the short tour.

"And this is where you'd be sleeping," she said, letting him into her soon-to-be-ex-roommate's room. "It's got a pretty nice sized closet, room for a desk if you want one, some dressers, a nice sized bed. You can use the space in the common room for some stuff too, but I would keep my instruments in my room if I were you. Roomies are always considerate. People roomies bring home are not."

She smiled and let him look. "If you wanna live here, you'll have to pay about 250 a month for rent, and your fair third of the utilities, or we can work out a different system for that. But if you wanna live here, I certainly won't complain." Roxxi held his hand and then led him into her room. "And this is where I spend a lot of my time..."

Zeke looked around as Roxxi led him through the apartment, nodding as she explained everything. He couldn't help but smile a bit to himself. This place was so nice and roomy, much better than his little one bedroom place. He could have fit his whole apartment into the common room of this one. As she showed him what was to be his room, he marveled for a moment as he checked it out, opening the closet to peek inside with a satisfied nod. "This is great. Much better than my current place."

As Roxxi gave him the rundown of the rent and bills, he smirked and waved her off. "I can handle that. Hell, I pay twice that now and don't get nearly as nice a place to live. Don't worry at all about it, and even if you come up a little short from time to time, I can cover you." It wasn't that he didn't make decent money. He just hadn't been able to find an available place in a decent neighborhood for what he could afford on his own.

As she led him to her room, he looked around with a smile, turning to her and winking playfully. "I wouldn't mind spending some time here either," he said, giving her a quick kiss before composing himself and clearing his throat. "Sorry. Don't want one of your roommates to walk in and make an awkward moment."

She laughed a little as he told her he would like it here, and smiled at his offer to cover for her now and again. "Aww, you're a sweetheart. I can make the payments as it is now, but without a third roomie, that's easily going to drive me into the ground." Roxxi smiled and let him look around her room, a small sectional desk in the corner, boasting a computer, some books, and a trashcan. Beneath it was a folding chair that she could pull out and put away. She had a big, soft-looking bed, a dresser and a chest at the end of this bed. Her walls had posters that had been framed with a plastic poster frame and cardboard. Her piano had it's own space across from her desk and some shelves on her walls with nick-knacks and books as well.

She was a little surprised when he kissed her, but kissed him back, holding his shoulders. "They're at work," she said under her breath. "But if you're worried, we could shut the door...Or just let them see. Honestly? It'd be pretty sweet payback for the naked guy I found in my kitchen one night when I was getting water. And you're way hotter than he was," she teased, only half-kidding.

Laughing softly at her joke, Zeke tilted his head slightly to the side. His hands rested on her hips, though traveled up her sides slowly from time to time before moving back down to rest in their previous position. Chewing his lip for a moment, he seemed to be thinking about her suggestion. He knew he was joking, at least partially, but he also knew they were both still quite worked up after their little session back at the warehouse.

Finally he spoke, grinning at her mischievously. "Opened, closed, hell, if I can have you I'd do it in the living room if you wanted. I'm not shy, and am a bit fan of payback." Winking at her playfully, his hands moved behind her, sliding under her shirt to tease the skin of her back before they rested on her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze as he slid her skirt up. "And it'd be a shame if I sent you off to work all hot and bothered, now, wouldn't it?" He was only half-kidding as well, still very much wanting her, but making it clear that it was her choice and that he would happily oblige whatever she wanted.

She had to hand it to him, Zeke was a conscientious fellow. She hugged him close as he held her hips, hesitating, thinking it over. And then he seemed to decide that she wanted her. His comment made her smile, and she kissed him again, shivering as his hands slipped under her shirt, and then started to move her skirt up. She smiled and kissed his neck. "Mmm, it would be a shame...let's pick up where we left off, shall we?" She took off her shoes and then moved her hands down to his crotch, rubbing him as she worked on kissing him.

Zeke kissed her again, moaning softly against her lips as she began to rub at his crotch, his manhood already growing hard very quickly from such a simple gesture. In response, he hooked his thumbs into the sides of her thongs and began to push them down her hips until he could get no further in his current position, leaving them while his hands traveled back up to cup her ass once more. "Mmm...so bedroom, kitchen...anywhere specific you want to break in properly here and haven't yet?"

She let her lips stay locked with his as he pushed her thong down her legs before she shook out of it and pulled him closer to her. She let him cup her ass and then pulled him closer. "Mmm, anywhere at this point," she said softly. "I've never had sex in my roommate's room though," she teased.

"Oh, you are bad," Zeke cooed in Roxxi's ear. "Show me to this roommate's room then." His grin wasn't subtle at all, showing he was quite excited by the idea that she might want to be taken in a place that was more or less another's sanctuary. Then again, she did owe her one for a naked man in the kitchen. "We can work our way around the apartment if you like," he offered with a sly smile as he stole another kiss from her, his hand moving between her legs to tease her fir a moment, parting her pussy lips and massaging her clit. He was getting extremely aroused, obviously, the bulge in his pants beneath her hand getting a bit bigger at this point.

"Mmm, she's never done me any favors," she said, chuckling. "Besides, she's leaving soon. She'll get over it." The redhead grinned and kissed him again, moaning as his clever hands moved between her legs to pleasure her. "Working our way around sounds good," she grinned, undoing his pants and sliding them down his body before she worked to get his boxers off as well. Two could play that game. "Mmm, why don't we finish up with these clothes first?" She smirked and kissed him again, reaching down for the hem of his shirt.

Zeke kicked his shoes off and began stepping out of his pants, then his boxers as Roxxi worked them down. As she tugged at the hem of his shirt, he raised his arms to let her pull it off while he began to remove her shirt as well. When he had her upper body uncovered, he unsnapped her bra and let it fall away before picking her up and carrying her to the room that would soon be his. For now it still belonged to another, and they were about to have some fun in there. Maybe even surprise an unsuspecting roommate before it was over.

Entering the room, he set her down and looked around for a moment. Some boxes that belonged to the one moving out still sat in there, a few of them quite big. "Mmm...maybe you'd like to try..." He moved her toward one box that was easily three feet tall and marked "fragile", bending her over it as he stood behind her, his hand sliding between her legs from underneath as his fingertips teased her clit once more and he leaned over to kiss her shoulder and coax her. "I think this would work nicely."

Roxxi was nothing but cooperative as he took off her clothes and smiled as he picked her up, taking her to his soon-to-be room. She chuckled as he set her down and looked around. The redhead blushed as he bent her over the box, moaning softly as his lips found her neck and his fingers played with her hot sex. "Mmmm...Careful, it's fragile," she said with a smirk. She was only half-joking though. It was one thing to mentally scar a roomie--it was something else entirely to have to pay for their broken belongings.

"I don't plan on breaking anything, but imagine your roommate's face if she walks in." Zeke grinned as he kissed at Roxxi's neck again before he started to move down her back, his lips and tongue playing at her skin all the way as his hand still worked her from beneath. He had left her skirt on, and nothing else, loving the sight of her in that single garment and completely bare beneath. "You should wear something like this to the movies with me," he commented with a smile as he continued to work his way down. "Without the panties."

He loved the idea of fulfilling some of their fantasies together, the very thought of what they were doing now making him lust after her even more. Here they were in the apartment, all the doors open, knowing that her soon to be former roommate could walk in at any time, and she didn't even seem to care about that. They wanted each other, and didn't let anything else concern them. As he made it to his knees, he pushed on her back gently to make her lean over the box so her ass stuck out to him even more, leaning forward to slide his tongue through her slit briefly. Licking his lips, he then placed his hands on each of her cheeks toward the bottom and spread her a bit more so he could get to her clit, pressing the tip of his tongue against it and flicking at it rapidly.

The voluptuous redhead moaned softly as he traced his lips over her back, his hand teasing her. She smiled at the suggestion she wear a skirt with no panties to the movies with him. Somehow, she felt like that might be a bad idea. But it made her hot just thinking about it. "Mmmm, convince me," she moaned.

He pushed her further down, her legs spread a bit for him, her ass in the air. It made her blush a little, but the way her heart was beating and the way he seemed to want her only made her feel better about this particular situation. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he started to lick her. Soft sounds of pleasure continued to escape her as he licked her clit. "Zeke..."

Hearing her moan his name, Zeke was pulled even more into the lustful frenzy she so easily inspired in him. He hadn't even planned to be doing anything with her, just come to the apartment. He hadn't planned what happened at the warehouse earlier. It all just sort of happened. But that was always the best sort of intimacy, when it wasn't planned, but was simply irresistible.

His tongue began lapping at Roxxi more feverishly as his hands kept her spread to allow him access. He loved every sound she made, and savored the taste of her, moaning against her to vibrate her sweet pussy. He wanted to hear his name several more times before this was over.

Back
Top Bottom