Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you enjoy hearing a roleplay read out loud?

Star Pupil

Old soul
Hello.

I've had this idea that I want to storytell on mic. I'm writing a romance short story right now to read on mic, and the point is to make it an ASMR type of series.

I'm mostly here to enjoy myself, but it crossed my mind how sexy it would be reading out loud a roleplay with another person.

Would you listen to that?

Quite surprising that no one answered :)

I would, don't know if I'd stick to it, those things are very personal and hypothetical, but idea does apeal to me. I did listen to some of the books by Sydney Sheldon, and it added to the experience :)

I've listened to some ASMR style of nsfw storytelling before, and would be open to doing so again. They can be fun, but I find it really depends on personal preference of what is being read aloud to stick around past a couple minutes.

Possibly. I wouldn't mind doing RP's that way where we read our parts instead of writing or as well as writing them down.

As someone who listens to quite a bit of smutty audio books, the narrator is everything. Some times it comes out really smooth and well read, but other times it comes out kind of choppy and cringy in parts. So it just various from what it is about and everything. With that in mind, it would depend on the roleplay.

A lot of that depends on the person reading and how well they read. By that I mean are they just a dull narrator or are they putting in some effort and getting into character.

Back
Top Bottom