Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Katie’s RT

Lewd.Katie44

Planetoid
Second attempt 😁

But I'll get this out of the way. I typically write up to a 100 or more words, in 2 to 3 paragraphs. I prefer to respond to a post with detail, emotions/feelings as oppose to pushing the story forward. I am not a spelling or grammar natzi but if I can't understand what you are trying to articulate then I'm out.

Cool got that out of the way.

The story premise and where I need you (writer) to co-create with me.

Callie, the younger sister, has been contacted by her older sister (just a placeholder) to house sit while she has business to attend to. Aka look after her to devious teenage sons.

What she thinks will be a fun weekend hanging with her nephews. Turns to anything but. As they get her high and take full advantage of her. Conditioning her to become their personal slut. Oh fun.

Now as I mentioned ‘co-create’ so anything is up for discussion but that’s the baseline.

If this sounds like fun then DM and let’s create 😚

Writing Exert:

All eyes were on her now. Even though the music throbbed on. It was hard not to notice the bent over half naked women. And the dark stranger that stood dominantly beside her.

And not knowing why. Never in the world having done anything like this before let alone dreamed of it. She complied with his whisper. Gripping the edge of the bar and spreading her feet wider. Instantly, humiliatingly, but also pleasurable. Feeling herself peel open for all to see.

What is he dooo…. Train of thought ripped away from her. As she felt heat, pain, embarrassment, pain. Her flesh burning red with welts of a hand. As he repetitively spanked her vulnerable derrière. Until it was angry.

But it wasn't the agony of what he had down that was most troubling to her. No. It was the fact that she enjoyed it. And what worse. Was the fact of her betraying body. Her honey oozing down her splayed thighs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom