Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB DC Comics/Raven/Lies of P/Elden Ring Fandom Search

CrymsynPhoenyx

Neighborhood friendly crazy fangirl
So to start off I am craving a few fandoms but I wanted to make them separate from my usual request thread. I have a story that I have been craving that involves DC Comics' Raven. It's based off of a weird dream I had but I think it would work perfectly. I am only looking for Dick Grayson or Damian Wayne (I would LOVE to play against a vampire Damian I absolutely love vampire stories!) to play opposite of Raven.

The Ritual: Raven has always struggled against her father, Trigon. Doing all she could to keep the demon from rising but it's not enough. It's never been enough. The plot of this is Brother Blood has kidnapped Raven with intentions to use her to cause Trigon to rise as he always has. Only a ritual of the darkest magic can save Raven. Only someone who truly wants to save Raven can save her....and the world. Nothing that breaks the site rules and I am happy to discuss the plot further in this!

Pieces of Raven: What if Raven was captured by Brother Blood? It's like the other plot I have but this one is a little different in that to save the world Raven has split herself. In the Original Teen Titans Raven had different emotions and they all had different forms. Pride is the sin she holds. The demonic side of her. I have always viewed Raven's White Raven side to represent love and hope. Where Pride represents darkness and hate. In this plot she allows Pride to win but she sends her white Raven side to the one person she trusts. While no one knows it Raven has sent her love and hope to her marked knight. The plot can be worked on or it can be a combination of both plots! I'm open to discuss storylines!

PLEASE NO DOUBLING! I don't have the mental capacity to double at the moment.

My Nos are as follows for any plot I have described: No non-con, No Cheating, No beastality, no bugs, no tentacles and I don't feel comfortable playing dominant women. Of course anything that belongs in a bathroom.

Elden Ring: Yep this one is a new one for me. I've been watching play throughs of Elden Ring and I'm very interested in it. I have watched lore videos and I have seen the DLC too. I would love to play an OC against Messmer. I am also open to doing oc/oc if that is something that interests anyone. I am only interested in M/F pairings but I am happy to come up with a plot in the game.

Lies of P: Okay so I have a new fandom and it is a little niche. Yep I'm back on the Pinocchio kick. I have beaten the game twice now and I am on NG++. But I am looking for someone to play Pinocchio/Carlo from Lies of P. Of course nothing that breaks site rules. But I want to explore the world of Lies of P and the story of Pinocchio. Yes I have an OC in mind. I also have a story as well! I am looking for a bride of Frankenstein kind of story. I am looking for BOTH plot and smut. A healthy mix really! Short thread because I don't have much more to add. My likes are in my original request thread. Someone who has at least seen the game or played it is preferable! I'm more than happy to come up with a plot together with any potential partners! Drop me a PM if something like this interests you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom