Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB π——π—œπ—šπ—œπ—§π—”π—Ÿ π——π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿ (𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗬) π—¦π—”π—šπ—” || a retro horror preg rp

uu9NNZj.png
TLDR;::
Do you like pregnancy with plot? Do you also like retro games and their pixel art vibes? Do you like analog horror monsters? Liminal spaces? Unfathombly large breasts? Then this thread is for you. Let's smash... all of these together.
The year is 20XX, and the city of New Yokyo has been beset by a recent plague of murders that the news reports with little to no enthusiasm. They're all "random" strings of attacks. The bodies all end up brutally maimed and nearly beyond recognition. Law enforcement is stumped as to what is happening and has put little to no resources into solving the cases. And while that may seem like wild incompetence, it's a rung in a very tall ladder of conspiracy. You see, there are such things as devils. Not like the ones in your religious texts or popular media. They don't just hang out in shadows or lurk around in immoral spaces. No, they are terrifying things that haunt the edges of your vision, the static disconnect of your television, the glitch of your phone, or the tremor of a streetlight. They are things beyond this world that exist purely for the destruction and domination of humankind. And these creatures, well, they only bend to the will of a few different people. Unfortunately, a lot of these people hold powerful positions within this massive city, and find delight in setting them upon the masses.

Fortunately, some people can bend these monsters to their will and work for the good of the people. These people are called Devil Summoners, and they can call forth devils from the chaotic dimensions that they come from and control them in this one. These Devil Summoners who don't bend to the will of the controlling powers are threatened to be put down at every turn. So, they make sure to keep themselves protected at every turn. And how do they do that?

Well, the summoners require something called a Devil Anchor to be able to call these creatures forth for their protection. The problem is, that these anchors aren't objects or places, instead they are people. These people's bodies are the gateway between this dimension and the next. The devils can enter through them, landing and growing in the womb of the anchor. It resembles a human pregnancy, though it can mature a lot faster or a lot larger than anything that happens naturally. The caveat is, though, that they can't fully come into this world without a summoner. It takes one to pull the devil from the womb of the anchor. How do they do that, exactly? Well, that's quite the secret.

WbrzrJm.png

Enter Athena Shin, the daughter of one the largest crime families in New Yokyo, and coined as one of the most deadly combatants one could face in martial combat. That was until her dad, a powerful Devil Summoner in his own right, performed an unholy ritual on her that made her a Devil Anchor. Usually, they have to agree to such a pact, but Athena was not given that nicety. So, in an act of rebellion, she left her father, her family, and the legacy that she had cultivated with them to find a Devil Summoner who actively opposed him and the New Yokyo elites who wished to condemn the city to a state of anarchy that might lead into an apocalypse. Our story begins sometime after that...

THE GIST OF THE RP:
  • Athena is a headstrong, physically capable, rebellious, potty mouth that will not be submissive or cave to the wants and desires of your character immediately. While I don't mind hopping into smut, it'll take some growth (hur dur) and character development for her to be anything but brash.
  • I don't care what occupation, age, or style you want to play your character. They just need to be 18+ (preferably older), a cis male or an AMAB Enby, and a Devil Summoner. I see this running into a bit of an age-gap relationship. My character is on the younger side of 20 and your character is a bit of a grizzled detective. But if you want to go with a similar age, and your character being a down on his luck gig working Devil Summoner, that works too. Surprise me.
  • This RP has retro-futurism vibes with a good splash of horror and body mutation. Think the OG Shin Megami Tensei, Devil Summoner, or Soul Hackers. All older Atlus-style games before they got really cute with the Persona series. I don't want gritty for the sake of gritty. Just a splash of neon with my darkness. Check this video (or other videos of the same title) by Marsh if you are unsure of what I am talking about. If you are familiar, we're turning a COMP into a person.
  • It will involve pregnancy, obviously. So, you have to be down to use it as a fetish. Now, we can do it in several different ways. My character can birth the devils, if you're down with that. They can just be summoned out of her, they can be fucked out of her, or a fourth things that I can't think of at the moment. They can be put into her randomly, through your character deciding on them (meaning you can decide the size and/or the swiftness in which they mature inside of her), or through fucking... yet again. I'm fine with any of these, as I listed them, and so I leave it up to you to decide.
  • This RP will happen in PMs or via Discord. But we'll do the initial meet and greet and scene setting via BM PM.
  • I'm down for most things, kink-wise, but I will list out my hard no's: non-con, incest, master/slave, underage characters, beastality, bad endings, bathroom play, physical abuse (I'm not talking about rough sex), and emotional abuse. I'm also not into your stereotypical protag-kun-looking characters. Just not your normal: slender with no discerning features kinda guy. If he's lithe, he can be a pretty boy with all the trimmings. Something to keep this interesting and spicy.
  • The art of my character was done by me. The backgrounds were not. I also tried to make the pictures have that retro videogame vibe. And in the process, I think it butchered the face. Eh well. If you're interested and want a more concise picture, then I will shoot it your way. Beyond that, I think it fits the vibes well. Here's a NSFW picture: [x]. And here's a low-effort kink picture: [x]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom