Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for 1e Pathfinder 1x1 games as GM and Player

I am presently full up on GM slots, and am more looking to play.

So this is pretty much a thing inspired by what another user posted, but I'm looking for someone who might be interested in running a 1x1 Pathfinder 1e AP with adult content involved because... Well, it does be here. I figure we can work out what AP is to be run, how to work out stuff like character building, NPCs, what kinks are on and off the table and all that once we get in talks.

I blame seeing someone else with a 1x1 Wrath of the Righteous thread on why I suddenly very much want this.

Right, I've changed the purview of the thread a bit. Figure I'll give back to the community a bit. So, I'm willing to run 1 or 2 campaigns myself. For those familiar with Paizo's campaign setting, golarion, I have both Curse of the Crimson throne and Rise of the Runelords available to run if someone's looking for a 1 player game to play.

So let me know if you'd like to start a game and we can set the parameters.

Last edited:
Right, I've changed the purview of the thread a bit. Figure I'll give back to the community a bit. So, I'm willing to run 1 or 2 campaigns myself. For those familiar with Paizo's campaign setting, golarion, I have both Curse of the Crimson throne and Rise of the Runelords available to run if someone's looking for a 1 player game to play.

So let me know if you'd like to start a game and we can set the parameters.

Back
Top Bottom