Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed ☽⛥☾₊⊹ wicked 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖞 whims — closed!

Closed - no longer seeking

Sibylline

𓆩♡𓆪 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
Status: Closed | Replies: 500 - 1000+ Words | Location: DMs or Threads (Currently Not Accepting Discord)
witches-1-copy.png

Dark Fantasy ☆ Sapphic Themes ☆ Cults ☆ Mafia ☆ Bondage (Dom/Switch) ☆ Long/Short Term
"Count your blessings, count your minutes. You craved the game and now you're in it. I hate to tell you this way. But bitches aren't born, darling, they're made."
  • ABOUT ME・゚≫ ——————
    Hi there! I'm Sybil, a 25+ Lady who’s been role-playing for almost seven years. I've got a set of characters and an ever expanding worldspace that I'm looking to further develop! If you'd like to write complex characters in developed settings sprinkled with diabolical kinkiness, then you're in the right place. In this thread specifically, all my characters are female tops or switches. But if you're curious about females who are purely subs or for male/nonbinary possibilities, please feel free to ask in your DM. I just don't have a thread set up for them yet, but I will eventually! I'm relatively ghost friendly because I understand why people do it and that life can get hectic sometimes, but I still very much prefer to be told when possible! I'm mostly here for a good story over anything else. I can't write well if I'm not given a clear plot or am involved with something that's purely smut! In fact, I'm perfectly fine with less smutty story if you really wanted. Honestly, just let me know what your preferences are.

MY STYLE・゚≫ ——————
    I write novella or paragraph responses in third person POV averaging anywhere from 500 to 1000+ words. I'll try to match my partner's length, unless it's juicy response and I just can't resist typing more! I have a preference for PMs, but I won't object to a Thread if that's more to your liking. I don't RP offsite unless we've previously talked and we have some connection.

MY CRAVINGS・゚≫ ——————
    In regards to things I'd love to include: I'm intrigued with plots based around Lima/Stockholm Syndrome and all the complexities with that. I adore it. Light to Medium Bondage + Gags are probably my biggest kinks (I'm not a huge fan of heavy/extremely restrictive restraints). Foreplay + Aftercare is also important to me (I don't want to just hop into action without build up); I'm also more into Teasing and Praise Kinks as means of affection vs Degradation and Dirty Talk too.

PARTNER COMPATIBILITY・゚≫ ——————
    I'm looking for partners who write in third person with proper grammar and are able to contribute to the story. Although I'm more than patient for anyone just starting out so long as effort is put into it! But I really love I'd love description and attention to character dynamic. My response time varies, sometimes I can respond anywhere between a few times a week to once a week depending on work or life. All I ask is for patience, which I'll give back to you! Just please don't hound me for responses. I don't mind a check in every once in a while, but just keep it to a minimum.
  • "Oh, Yes, Please!"
    • Aftercare
    • Affection
    • Begging
    • Consensual
    • Dubious Consent
    • Foreplay
    • Gags (OTM/Cleave/Knotty)
      I also love tape gags (over the mouth/around the head), but am generally turned off by ball gags, ring gags, or bit gags.
    • Gentleness
    • Intelligent Characters
    • Lima/Stockholm Syndrome
    • Possessive/Jealousy
      Especially when a bottom is jealous of their top giving someone else attention or a top who would go to war if someone touched their bottom.
    • Praise Kink
    • Romance/Seduction
    • Soft Subs
      Soft/submissive bottoms make me go feral 💖
    • Sweet Characters
    "Sounds like fun~"
    • Aphrodisiacs
      Love potions or love spells sound so fun. But I'm also down for anything like chocolate, honey or even pills in the right context.
    • Begging
    • Biting/Bruises/Ropemarks
    • Body Worship
    • Blindfolds
    • Bratty Subs
    • Cuddling
    • Gentle/Intimate Sex
    • Display
    • Feisty Subs
      A sub being forced to kneel/sit at the feet of their top sounds amazing~
    • Fondling/Groping
    • Forbidden Love
    • Hickeys/Lovebites
    • Magical Bindings/Gags
      Like Enchanted rope that requires a spell to unbind or chains that suppress magic, oh my yes!
    • Oral (Giving/Receiving)
    • Sex Magic
      Like healing sex when one party is injured or placing an enchantment that boosts abilities. Honestly, there's so much you can do with this.
    • Sexual Tension
    • Virginity
      Virgins possessing strong magical properties too, which adds to their allure.
    "It really just depends."
    • Adultry/Cheating
    • Age Gaps (Within Reason)
      I'm cool with partners either being roughly the same age OR with the preference of the top being the older partner.
    • Alcohol/Drug Abuse
    • Anal (Giving/Receiving)
    • Anthro/Furry
      It depends in the context, I really don't mind them but it's something to talk about if this is what you like.
    • Breathplay/Choking
    • Bloodplay
    • Branding
    • Degradation Kink
    • Dirty Talk
    • Gang Bangs/Orgies
    • Harem/Reverse Harem
    • Hair Pulling
    • Hypnotism
    • Love Triangle
    • Masochism/Sadism
    • Petplay
    • Public Sex/Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
    • Rough Sex
    • Somnophilia (or Most CNC)
    • Waxplay
    "Never possible..."
    • Ageplay
    • Extreme Agegaps
    • Bimbofication
    • Beastiality
    • Bathroom/Scat/Urine
    • Cock/Ball Torture
    • Crushing
    • Excessive Gore
    • Feet Worship
      Gore in a context of plot or backstory is totally fine by me so long as it makes sense for it to be there in the first place. But not as a kink.
    • Filth/Filthplay
    • Hardcore BDSM
    • Incest
    • Latex/Rubber
    • Morphing/Morph Play
    • Musk
    • Non Consensual Sex
    • Non Consensual Turned Consensual
    • Petplay
    • Pregnancy Kink
    • Snuff Kink
      Mentions of death as a plot device or as part of a backstory is totally fine, so long as it's not too drawn out or gruesome.
    • Vore
    • Underage
    • Unrealistic Body Proportions
    • Watersports
  • This section just explains some silly lore I have for my worldspace that may give further context to how this world works. You don't need to read it! You can just skip to plot ideas if you just want to see my cravings.

What is this worldspace exactly?・゚≫ ——————
    The Above is the realm of the gods where spirits, monsters and all things otherworldly come from. The Below is where the mortal races inhabit and functions at the gods' will (or lack thereof). The third realm is The Road, which is a series of road-like worlds that connect the Above to the Below together (sort of like passageways between the two). In the Below there is a world called The Hemos, which is where most of the roleplays take place. It's set in a time period experiencing a feudal age with European, Asian and Middle Eastern inspirations. There are four continents (Ehora, Aeos, and North & South Kaldesh) and seven countries (Khaldonia, Dorminia, Valhur, Merium, Ryeland, Ra'Kathar and Wildergone).

What races exist in the Below・゚≫ ——————
    As of now, most races are either human or elven centric. I may consider more if there's any in particular to your liking! It's not very strict about this if I can be honest.

Who (or what) are the "gods" of this world?・゚≫ ——————
    Simply put -- anything can be a god if one believes it is one. Which means gods are as simple or as complex as mortal minds allow them to be because it's faith that gives them power. However, this also means that gods are not all powerful or all knowing. Instead, they to exist through the power of faith. The greater the belief (the more people who belief in them), the more powerful a god can become. Hence the importance of cults and religion.

What are Tome Witches? How are they different from other witches?・゚≫ ——————
    Tome Witches are powerful women of magic who possess their power through the deals they make with a god who deems them a worthy successor. This magic is lent to them through artifacts known as Tomes, which spellbooks written directly by the gods. Pages become unlocked to the Tome Witch as she gains more followers and builds more faith that can be returned to the god she worships in a symbiotic relationship. Tome Witches also have creatures known as familiars, which are often lesser demons or tamed monsters. Tome Witches lead cults and are always in competition with one another for members, land, resources, and power. When a Tome Witch dies, the Tome erases their name and goes in search of another who is more worthy.
  • I've only got four out of the six Witches up right now, but I plan to update with the other two in the next update or so. They're organized by who I have the most information for + who I'm craving to play, but ultimately if you see them on there then it's free game!

1.png
    Dr. Corvidea |
    Abrosexual.png
    Abrosexual | Dominant | Divination

Once a humble healer, the Doc came upon The Watcher's Tome and became immediately bewitched by the promise forbidden knowledge. Cunning and calculated, she pledges herself to a god called The Coraxium, an entity that travels through space and time in search of lost knowledge. It's body is covered in eyes which open with each powerful secret it's Bride uncovers. When it's last eye opens, it will ascend and the world will end. Only those who possess it's mark be saved. Her cult is named The Open Eye (sometimes simply called The Eye) made up of societal outcasts including oppressed peasants, freed slaves, and outcast mages.

• 👸🏽🪢 — I have an old thread involving kidnapping a sweet princess in order to stop a political takeover from her rivals. I'm still very interested in finding someone to write this one with me, so you can read about it in more detail there!
    • 🗡️— An spy is sent by a rival Witch to assassinate the Bride but the hit is thwarted and the killer captured. Instead of disposing of them, the Doc seems to have other plans from her newest captive. Once they've been drilled for information, she intends to convert them and send them on her own espionage quest.
    • 🔮 — An cocky mage bites off more than she/he can chew when they begin boasting of skills well beyond their means. It isn't long before they become a target of The Eye and they're whisked away under the cover of darkness to the Bride herself to teach them a lesson in humility.
    • 🤍 — Virgins possess immense spiritual power and are the targets of all sorts of rituals. After an intense scuffle with a rival Witch that leaves her weakened, The Doc sends her loyal cultists in search of a Virgin she can use in a restorative ritual.

5.png
    Laudina |
    Bisexual.png
    Bisexual
    | Switch (Sub Leaning) | Necromancy

Born in a seaside village, Laudina was sold as a bride to the local crime family where she wed an abusive drunk. Her husband beat her relentlessly and she prayed for his death, which is when the Wither's Tome fell into her outstretched hands. Her patron god is Sicaridae, a entity with human arms for legs said to weave bridges between mortal and immortal worlds. With enough power, it could weave a bridge to paradise and eternal bliss for those who remain faithful. Her newly born cult is named The White Hand. A young yet determined witch, Dina has much to do raise her cult in it's full glory.

• 🥷 — To begin building her cult, Dina tracks down the death master of a local assassins guild and and offers him/her favors in the form of magic, resources or even sex in return for their faction's loyalty. But who knew they'd turn business into feelings?
    • ⚔️🪢 — If a curious adventurer were to decides to snoop around a witch's hovel in some place where they shouldn't snoop around it, whose to say what might happen. I mean, I have a few ideas of what might happen!

2.png
    Princess Liana |
    Bisexual.png
    Bisexual | Switch | Illusion

She was a princess of the Castille Dynasty before being abducted by enemies of the crown, only to turn the tables on her own captors when The Wisher's Tome fell into her clutches. A princess whose illusion of grandeur had crumbled, Liana sought vengeance. She pledged her faith to a creature who calls himself the Aeno Darius, a fallen angel with a thousand and one faces, all broken into pieces when it fell from grace. When the "one face in a thousand" been discovered, it only then can ascend to godhood and transcribe it's illusions into reality. Her cult, The High Virtue, shuns the lower class and mainly consists of wealthy investors & noble families with connections whose loyalty is bought through her promise of what is to come.

• 🛡️🪢 — A knight is lured into a trap, believing he's come to gallantly rescue a missing princess - only for him to turn into the princess' captive instead. But will she be able to break him, to bend to his will to her cause and fulfill her needs?
    • 👸🏼 — If you don't want to play a kidnapped princess, then why not kidnap one yourself? Set before she sucombed to the allure of the witch, she would have been an ordinary girl. And someone's decided that she needs to be gone.

3.png
    Sera La'Sori |
    Pansexual.png
    Pansexual | Switch | Enchantment

She came from a family of merchant lords from across the silver sea, until the wares her family sold lost its luster and she sought for any means to save them. But then, Whisperer's Tome found it's way to her. Her goddess is Titanoa, a creature who takes the form of a writhing cobra with a human face for her head. Yet, the face is different everyone who looks upon as she takes the form of what the wearer views as most beautiful. It can only ascend once it gains enough faith to transform it's body into it's most beautiful form. Sera & her family changed businesses, taming dragons, building a cult (The Golden Snake) and pioneering a slaver syndicate in the eastern regions with alliances with the pirate kings, raider empires and the local spice syndicates.

• 💰 — An artisan guild under the control of cult of the Golden Snake is unable to pay it's monthly shakedown fee. Until they're able to do so, the bride has decided to keep a family member of the guild leader's as collateral until the ransom can be paid.
    • ⛓️‍ — A new order of slaves has been rounded up, bound and sent to the eastern isles to be processed and then sold. But there's one slave that catches the Witch's eye, for one reason or another, and she decides it best that they stay by her side for the time being.

witches-2-copy.png

Last edited:
dr-corvidea-2-copy.png

"Look at me like I am your Eve, down on your knees."
+ added/updated a few stories in the plot cravings section
+ currently looking for 1 or 2 more partners to write with!

dr-corvidea-2-copy.png

"I know a Lady, good and evil."
+ Still have room for one more partner!

Back
Top Bottom