Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Prince Of Persia rp. Cysma and I only.

The setting takes place in a small town in a Persian city, where a prince is ready to lead an attack on, ”The holy City Of Alamut where a princess is praying to the gods of “Sand Of Time to protect the dagger from the hands of evil”.

One of the priest said to her,” Excuse me your highness we found this girl that was knocked by something and were not sure what could of knock her out, I believe this girl is a sacred white ninja from a country that got invaded and also destroyed as well. We did some research about this girl and we found some interesting info about her, and her powers and skills she can heal any kind of wound, and she could also bring someone back to life, we found her in the nick of time, what should we do with her your highness hmm?”

The princess said to the priest,” She needs to recover from being knocked out she’ll be a great help to us all and I believe she can fight really well, I’ve seen her once before in my life time, and once she is awake please come and inform me understood and she is not a threat to us at all, she is an allie, take her to the guest room right away ok.”

The guards carried her to the guest room and she slowly begins to recover from being knocked out by the enemy and the priest said to the princess,” Your guest is awake now my lady, she looks a little bit scared right now, good luck in trying to talk to her my lady ok.”

The Princess nods her head and she enters into the guest room and said to her,” It’s alright you’ll be safe now miss, what is your name, my name is Princess Tiamirna and please tell me what your name is miss.?”

The ninja looked at her and said to her,” My name is Tanja I’m a female white ninja and use the magic and skills of light magic and my dagger is “The Mystical dagger of life and happiness. Where am your highness hmm.?”

Tiamirna said to her,” You are in the holy city of Alamut and the dagger that we posed is called “The Dagger Sands of Time” we could use your help to keep this safe from the enemy grasp, will you help me protect this dagger please Tanja?”

Tanja said to her,” Sure I will help you out as best as I can your highness you have my trust, as long as I have your trust as well your highness.”

The princess said to Tanja,” Yes you do have my trust and I trust you as well Satoshi, come and help me pray Tanja, please follow me.”

Tanja followed the princess to the high temple and they both begin to pray to protect this dagger at any cost from the grasp of people of Persia especially from Prince Dastin and his brothers. (d.)

Prince Dastan trudged on forward alongside the ranks of his father's grand army as they approached the holy city of Alamut. He wasn't a Persian prince in the traditional sense; he grew up as an orphan on the streets and, almost as if by miraculous chance, he was taken in by the King of Persia to be raised as one of his own sons.

Dastan wondered whether it was right to invade such a peaceful city by force, but he would be making his father proud, so he did not worry about it so much. And he was sure their conquest could be successful by their numbers, as well as the fact that they hired a warrior from the far east. His name was Ryu, a ninja from the distant kingdoms of Japan. There, they served as bodyguards, assassins, and spies. His reasons for coming all the way out here were never fully understood, but he was a friend of Dastan's, and the Persian King felt he could be trusted as well. He had done some reconnaissance work on the holy city and told it to the Prince.

By nightfall the King's army was ready to attack and seize the city. Using the information given to him, Dastan was able to make his way inside undetected and reach the inside of the castle itself, taking out a few patrolling guards in the process.

The priest said to the princess,"Someone has manage to sneak inside the castle,we found some partoling guards dead,who ever he or she is,they'll reach this room anytime soon your highness."

The princess said to the priest,"Thank-you for informing me,and Tanja you must hang onto this dagger and don't let it get into the hands of evil,your the only one that is fast enough and can get by the enemy,please take it with you,and becareful Tanja."

Tanja takes the dagger from the princess hand and she tucks it inside of her ninja outfit,and she makes her way out of the window and she put's her ninja mask over her face to hide her true identy from anyone that might be after her next.

The princess stood beside the priest and she sees two people entering into the high temple room and hoped thta Tanja didn't left the window open that she managed to escape from and the princess sighed.

As Dastan cleared his way into the castle he eventually managed to open up the front gates, with a little help from Ryu. The Persian army charged into the courtyard to take the palace by storm.

Ryu, meanwhile, went off on his own route to find the city's unique treasure, the Dagger of Time, having been made aware of it during his reconnaissance. He used the shadow of night as his cover and made his way towards the sacred chamber...

The princess said to Tanja,Why haven't you left yet,if you get captured as well,no telling what they'll do with the dagger of time,you should run away and hide for as long as you can. Do not worry I'll be fine Tanja please go Tanja your the only one that is capable of getting away please go Tanja go now."

Tanja said to the princess,"I don't leave anyone behind,I've been abandonded ever since I was about 12 years old,my mother was the only one thta took care of me,because my father walked out on us both,and we found out that he died from been killked by a snake. I'm not letting anything happen to you or to your people,I'll keep the dagger somewhere safe on my outfit Tamina."

Tiamina saw all of the guards all asleep and she slowly begins to doze off to sleep, and Tanja kept her mask over her face,so this move or techique will not haver any effect on her at all.

Tanja grabs the dagger of time and she tucks it away and she has seen this move once before and thinks inside of her mind,"No it can't be Ryu I heard that he was dead,but how could he be alive this doesn't make any sense at all,oh great I'm the only one that is awake not good at all."

Dastan couldn't help but smirk at the sleeping guards he came across. They would wake up to find that their kingdom is overthrown, he thought to himself.

Meanwhile Ryu had made his way up to the chamber where Alamut's sacred treasure was kept, only to find the place empty. So they had known that they might try to take the Dagger of Time, he thought. But whoever took it could not have gone far. He began to search for this person...

The princess glared at Dastin and the guards woke up from their sleep and they knew that their kingdom was over taken by the Persian army and the princess was glad that Tanja didn't get caught yet.

Tanja climbed out of the window and she could sense that someone was following her,and she begins to run like yet and she watches where she jumps,so she doesn't hurt herself or get cuaght by the enemy at any cost.

The window was open and the wind blew the drapes around,and Tanja tries to figure out who else joined The Persian army and she sighed.

Back
Top Bottom