Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Can I crush your balls? (Furry friendly)

Nova Starr

A disappointment
Hey there, I am looking for some lovely Futa ladies to treat like stressballs. If that sounds appealing, please read further.

Hi, I am a semi experienced Roleplayer that's been doing this off and on for a while. I average 2-3 paragraphs per reply depending on the demands of the plot progression and usually upen up a story with a nice expo-dump. I don't expect you to match my volume, but I do appreciate getting some passion from you in your replies. Grammar is also not something to worry about, I make my fair share of mistakes, just be legible.

As far as references go, I am looking to use 3d high end renders for characters or quality 2d images. Don't worry if you don't have any though, I will happily provide some. I am also furry and fantacy friendly, so if you want to be something exotic, I will happily oblige.

The kinks I am looking into featuring heavily in whatever we end up writing will be: anal, spanking, whipping, breast play, nipple play, torture, sounding, cock stimulation, oral stimulation, ball squeezing/crushing, sex toys, BDSM, piercings, tattoos, and if I can figure out a way to incorporate feet then that too.

The list of No: scat, disease, and pregnancy.

Anything not on the list of No is on the table and can be featured at my whim or your request with some discussion. If you aren't sure, or I am not perfectly clear, just ask :3

With all that out of the way, I don't have too many plots in mind just yet, but I will list what I have so far and add to the list depending on how much attention this gets.

The Amazon invasion: after a long war, the mortal Futa Empire is forced into submission by the immortal Amazon empire. To prevent them from ever rising again, the surviving Futa are kept as pets and slaves by the Amazons. You will play a futa after this war, possibly their empress or queen, who is now the toy of an Amazonian Queen that I will play.

The Job Offer: you will play a futa that has been hired by a wealthy woman to be her legal slave in exchange for a massive payout that you will receive at the end of your contract. Pretty simple, not too much to say here.

Welcome to hell: a futa wakes up after a car crash, but she's laying naked on a hot stone floor. Oh no! She's in hell! But why? She was a good person! She doesn't deserve this! Not that her succubus jailers care, correspondence with heaven to determine if there was a slip up will take some time and until then they can have their fun...

The punishment: you'll play a futa crime boss that finds herself captured and in front of a camera, her captor? The punisher. A new vigilante that captures criminals and "punishes" them on a live video on the dark web, sending a message to all the other criminals thay she isn't here to make things quick, she is going to make you suffer...

That is all I have for now, and hopefully this catches someone's eye. Regardless, thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom