Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion Bigger font sizes for headers

Khira

ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇɴᴛ
Designer
Would it be possible to add more font sizes? Perhaps up to 50? That would make it so much easier to create headers and the like : )

Example ; 32 - 40 - 50

Also, I wouldn't mind smaller font sizes too, ehe. Like 6.

I can understand wanting larger size for headers but, serious question, why smaller? I already have trouble reading anything smaller than the default of 15 and can't much imagine trying to read request threads with size 6.

I can understand wanting larger size for headers but, serious question, why smaller? I already have trouble reading anything smaller than the default of 15 and can't much imagine trying to read request threads with size 6.

Smaller to make cute stuff. Not for average text but when we play around with formatting and stuff : )

I also rarely bother zooming in my browser in order to read text smaller than the default. I've seen request threads with clearly a lot of effort put into them but with text too small to read, and so I have usually just skipped them altogether. Smaller fonts may look fine on some mobile devices but there's a reason why the default font isn't any smaller than it is.

Not saying we shouldn't have the option for smaller fonts, just that... please don't actually use them. 😂

please don't actually use them.
I don’t think people would use them for their main texts, that would be really weird haha

But me, for one, likes to play around and create stuff with BBcodes and it would come in handy!

Nine is already pretty tiny, to be fair. and I personally think 26 is plenty large for a header.
But that's just me. I'm not exactly the one to talk to when it comes to declining extremes so... I guess if people like the idea I can see the appeal.

i'm going to semi-agree with silvered. the font can get pretty small, as is. i do think making it a bit larger would be cool :'-)

I GUESS THIS DEPENDS ON THE FONT. I mean, do you see the difference, just by using the same size?
I GUESS THIS DEPENDS ON THE FONT. I mean, do you see the difference, just by using the same size?

H E L L O  F R O M  T H E  O T H E R  S I D E

I guess the font size varies from monitor to monitor as well. 9 looks rather small on my PC, but not quite small enough on my laptop. But again, it wasn't meant for any main text, just aesthetics.

As for the 
big sizes , I wouldn't mind  b i g g e r , so that 26 could be used as a sub-header. Because that's how I see it.

But again, this is just my personal opinion<3 I totally understand why 15 is default and 12 is preferable to some. I agree. It was meant for those who like to play around with character sheets, journals and worldbuilding, etc.

Ummm...no, I don't see a difference.

They're ALL pretty darned difficult to read. >.>

If someone wants to make their text unreadable, it's on them. There are plenty of ways of doing it already, such as using dark colors against a dark background. Having more options for formatting is not in itself a bad thing.

Ummm...no, I don't see a difference.

They're ALL pretty darned difficult to read. >.>

As I said earlier, this will mainly be for aesthetic purposes and not main text or roleplays.

If someone wants to make their text unreadable, it's on them. There are plenty of ways of doing it already, such as using dark colors against a dark background. Having more options for formatting is not in itself a bad thing.

Yes, thank you. I think a bad color is almost worse than tiny text because you can always zoom in or scale the page if necessary, hehe. But I wouldn’t use it for anything important, simply just aesthetic

This is something Vekseid would have to work in I believe, he has been somewhat busy so while I am not too sure as to the feasibility of this I will try to bring this to greater admin attention.

A full hex color box would be nice. Or maybe the ability to favorite your most used. Could be cool (and sorry if this is already a thing) to set your stationery with a font, size, color for default use.

Back
Top Bottom