Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

『Kodoku no Saibou』(1×1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya signed as she took a seat, laying her umbrella down beside her. “Akihime, you really shouldn’t indulge him, he’s just going to end up drunk again.” Amaya said, giving Sasuke a pointed glare.

Sasuke only smiled coyly, giving an amused hum from behind his fan.
"He's only gotten drunk once, and it was when he left my sight. I have eyes on him now." Akihime replied, before reaching to play with Amaya's hair, "Have a bit more faith in me~"

Amaya’s face flushed and she looked disarmed right away. “I do have faith in you, Akihime.. but you know how that wretch is- conniving and deceitful.” She muttered.

"Hey, now, I'm not all that bad~" Sasuke said before his eyes moved to the door. Kiyo came in with the sake tray and set it before Sasuke.
"Dinner will be ready soon, I'll bring it once it's done." She said timidly, afraid to look st them. Akihime smiled softly.
"Thank you very much, Kiyo-chan."

Amaya held her tongue in front of the woman, simply bowing her head to the maid. She watched Sasuke closely, making sure he didn’t sneak any while Akihime thanked the maid.

"You may go, thank you very much for your aid; you and your master." Akihime said. Kiyo blushed and nodded before leaving. Sasuke poured his cup and sipped it happily.
"Not bad quality." He remarked.

Amaya kept her eyes glued to Sasuke, a faint scowl on her face. “You’ve had your drink, now get to work.”

Her face flushed at the accusation, but she held her scowl. “I’ll pretend like you didn’t say such a thing- we’re here for work, not a vacation.”

"And as I stated, I work better after a cup. I'm not done yet." Sasuke stated. Akihime placed her hand over Amaya's gently.
"He's alright. He'll do as he wants regardless." She told her. Sasuke gave a haughty look of victory, savoring the cup of sake before he moved to stand.
"I'll see what I can't find around the boy's rooms, I'll take a look around the garden as well." He said, movng to the door.
"Thank you, Sasuke. Come back with good news."
"Hai, hai."

Amaya held her tongue this time, despite wanting to tell him some snide remark. She sighed heavily after Sasuke left, shoulders sagging a bit. “Why do you enable him?”

Amaya turned her head away. “I shouldn’t have spoken up, please forgive my words, I meant nothing against you.” She said.

Amaya blushed more and she coughed lightly, turning her head away. “You’re being a tease..” She said softly.

She glanced at her briefly. “Of course I do.. I only worry we’ll get interrupted.” She said softly.

“I’ll only indulge you a bit..” She said, leaning over to kiss her gently, moving to put a hand over hers.

Akihime pressed a bit more into the kiss, giving a soft noise as she did so, loving the contact and the closeness of her shiki.

Amaya let her, reaching to cup her jaw as they kissed, deepening it slightly with a soft noise.

Amaya let out a soft moan at Akihime’s touches, face flushed, laying back to Akihime was now on top of her.

Back
Top Bottom