Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Dark Taboo Request

Lewd.Katie44

Planetoid
Well this is my first RT so I hope not everyone runs away.

But I’ll get this out of the way. I typically write up to a 100 or more words, in 2 to 3 paragraphs. I prefer to respond to a post with detail, emotions/feelings as oppose to pushing the story forward. I am not a spelling or grammar natzi but if I can’t understand what you are trying to articulate then I’m out.

Cool got that out of the way.

What I am looking for is a writer to play out one or more characters surrounding the eventual training and conditioning MC in becoming YC dog’s bitch. Think Veterinarian 2004

This could go as far as his pet needs a companion to keep him satisfied, all the way to some sort of chemical/biological manipulation to avail MC to become pregnant with his puppies. Wow.

I’m looking for this to be slow and building up to the precipice, drawing her through he steps in becoming the ultimate doggy bitch.

I get that coercion, blackmail, elixirs, etc may need to be used but we can discuss, build, have fun..

If this sounds like something you are interested in HMU and send me your favourite female canine copulation.. 😘

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom