Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My brother hates me

Stella

Drama rper i love dramatic smut rps
Mc

Fiancee

Mc lives with her brother because this is set in a medieval era. They are royalty and her brother is the king being the older sibling. He finds his sister's clinginess to be annoying and childish. But understands that is was hard for them both to lose their parents. But doesn't know the underlying reason of her clinginess. Her incestuous love for him.

This has themes such as non con abuse

Mc us in love with her brother but he is engaged and decides to move his new fiancee in. But while snooping the fiancee finds mc's dairy detailing mc's sexual attraction and fantasies about her brother (yc). Angry and disgusted the fiancee begins to do things make up lies, make fake evidence anything she can to make her brother hate her. She doesn't tell yc about the things in the dairy because she wants to make mc suffer. One night the financee takes it a step further she gets yc drunk and tells him to brutally fuck mc. Mc us a virgin. Hoping that would kill any romantic feelings mc has for yc. But the fiancee only sparked a hidden kink yc didn't know he had. A kink for filling his sister's womb with his cum. He begins to become possessive over his sister's body. Everytime his fiancee sets up a date for mc trying to get her out of the house he makes up something to stop it so he can have his sister all to himself.

(He would eventually leave his fiancee wanting to be with only his sister)

Back
Top Bottom