Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Carnage’s Thread for: Obscure Fandoms and even more Obscure YouTubers no one wants to write.

The title is a real quote from some “advice” someone gave me a couple years ago. 😂

PLEASE READ MY AD FULLY BEFORE REACHING OUT.

Hello fellow RP enthusiasts!

I'm an experienced writer with nearly two decades of roleplay under my belt, eagerly seeking collaborative storytellers for character-driven plots within some of my favorite fandoms. I have a deep knowledge and love for "The Walking Dead," "Big Bang Theory," "Modern Family," "SCRUBS," and a growing understanding of "My Hero Academia."

What I'm Looking For:

- Double Up Format: I'm looking to explore the dynamic of an OC x Canon character, with myself writing for my OC and my partner taking on the role of my OC's canon love interest. And vice versa! For instance, I envision a plot where my character embarks on a whirlwind romance with "Modern Family's" Gloria.

FANDOMS
Modern Family: OC x Gloria

BBT: OC x Penny

TWD: OC x Rosita & Tara(Ploy pairing)

SCRUBS: OC x Elliot, Carla, Jordan.

MHA: OC x Ochako, Froppy, Mt Lady, Midnight, Lady Nagant.

YouTubers/Celebs for OG plots:

Akidearest(Especially for the South Korean punk rock story), Amanda Golka(Probably good to replace Gloria in the laundromat story) Vivian Tenorio, Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj.

- Writing Expectations: To maintain a vibrant and engaging story flow, I ask for 1-3 well-crafted paragraphs per response. While this isn't a rigid requirement, it's the sweet spot to keep things detailed and moving. I'm flexible, though! More or fewer paragraphs are welcome when the scene calls for it; let's let the story dictate the length.

- Original Plots Galore: I'm bringing to the table original plots that step outside the box, utilizing celebrities rather than their on-screen characters. Imagine an adventurous storyline where my character partners up with none other than Sofia Vergara to run a quirky laundromat/arcade!

PLOTS

Suds and High Scores

The Landlord Equation

Dead South Defiance

Shadows Of The Forgotten

Punk Harmony: Chords Of Seoul

Your Contributions:

- Be passionate about writing and storytelling. That's the heart of what we're doing!

- Communicate openly about expectations, comfort levels, and availability. Quality writing is essential, but so is mutual respect and understanding in our partnership.

- Have fun with it! Creativity is the name of the game, and I'm all about supporting and building on each other's ideas.

If you're intrigued and think we'd mesh well in crafting some compelling narratives together, drop me a message! Let's create worlds where our characters live, love, and face challenges in unique and fascinating ways.

Looking forward to embarking on this roleplay journey with you!

Back
Top Bottom