Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Goddess from Another World (Asmodai X Danmachi_fanboi)

Asmodai

Planetoid
2bc7239672aea19adc4bda3a08f9dc031ab65d38.png
There was a spark, a shimmering, scintillating light flickering among the starlight cosmos of the cast universe. Her eyes flickered open only to be greeted with the feeling of...nothing. She looked around, the deafening silence of the cosmos and space the only thing greeting her and as she peered down, she realized that her body wasn't there, that she was looking at nothing in place of where her body should be. The last thing Zhao Lue remembered was the fierce battle between her and several deities of the realm. Yuzhong Le the God of War, Lie Renji the Justice Enforcer, Mai Luoying the Goddess of healing and Grand Sage Yaozi. These are the names of the betrayers who had struck her down in the final battle at the Heavenly Palace. Her supporters tried to fend most of them off but these four managed to sneak through and fought her. Zhao Lue remembered impaling Lie Renji and decapitating Mai Louying, only to be eviscerated by the God of War and for her physical form to be destroyed by the Grand Sage. Rage boiled within her but there was nothing she could do.

Suddenly, she felt a call to a distant world. This world contained very little Qi but she could sense no other immortal Daoists like her, perhaps some ancestral spirits here and there but none as powerful as she was. She willed herself across the ocean of stars until finally she saw it. A big blue giant world, not unlike hers but she could feel how different this world is compared to her previous world. Zhao Lue internalized what remained of her spirit fragments, absorbing the scant Qi floating in the atmosphere and began to create a new body for herself. It took sometime but eventually, she was able to 'feel' once more and she felt cold, the cold vacuum of space.

In a medium sized apartment somewhere on Earth. A bright light appeared in the middle of the room, flaring the entire apartment followed by a loud booming noise. The lights were off and in the middle stand a lone figure.

When Zhao Lue opened her eyes again, she found herself in an apartment and a strange one at that. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the place and she spotted strange looking furniture, metal objects and a giant window overlooking what seemed to be a city made of steel spires and glasses. Her dark marble eyes stared widely at the sight before her. What a strange world she thought to herself. She walked to the middle of the apartment where she was confronted with an image of her reflected on a piece of elongated mirror prop up by metal bars, another strange creation she thought but it proved to be just as useful as her magic mirror back at her heavenly palace, especially considering how accurate it portrays her appearance. An ornate crown sat atop her long silky black raven hair that cascades down her shoulder and back. Her revealing gold satin robe that looked more like a chemise hides very little of her flawless porcelain skin. Her curves accentuated by her imperious but revealing attire as her rose-tinted lips parted slightly to draw in breath. She squinted at the smell of this compound, it smelled like a men's musk and perhaps hints of unwashed laundry.

"What a filthy place..." she murmured.

Last edited:
Adam wasn't the most responsible adult. He often didn't do the things he should have: laundry, cleaning his furniture, cleaning his bathroom, and washing dishes. That didn't mean he was a lousy role model. Most people thought he was a wonderful person. He seemed responsible, caring, and friendly. Sometimes, he would go too far regarding jokes, but his coworkers and friends knew it would happen, sometimes expecting it.

Today hadn't been the best of days. Adam had opened the store he worked at, which was not altogether bad. His store was busy; they usually would sell over three million dollars worth of paint and supplies each year. A few hours into his shift, he received a call from one of his coworkers. They called to let him know they were sick and would not be able to close the store. That meant Adam would have to close. When he had closed the store, he had
worked almost twelve hours. That would typically be one and a half days' worth of hours, but it didn't matter. One of his coworkers was on vacation, so he had no valid reason to complain. He did get overtime, but he always felt it wasn't worth it.

Adam had finally arrived at his apartment, ready to eat a frozen meal and work on a YouTube video for his channel. His channel wasn't popular at all; he really only had mediocre success. The channel was a long shot, but if he somehow blew up, he could quit his full-time job.

Adam opened the door to his apartment and saw an odd shadow. Not thinking anything of it, he walked to his small kitchen and opened the fridge. He thumbed through his frozen meals: Korean styled noodles with meat, carne asada bowl, and southern soul food. After a few moments, he grabbed the Korean meal and closed the fridge. When he turned to put the meal in his microwave, he realized what that shadow had come from, a person.

Standing before him stood a woman in an ornate-looking outfit. Adam noticed she had a nice figure and her clothes didn’t leave anything to the imagination. If she wasnt invading his apartment, things would be different. He also made sure not to get "excited" from this strange women.

"Umm....excuse me......what are you doing in my apartment?" He asked, perplexed. He was quite alarmed with her being here, but he needed to stay calm. Maybe she was poor and needed a place to stay, but then where did she get her clothes, he thought.

Last edited:
Zhao Lue eyes squinted when she the lights were switched on and the entire apartment brightened up. She had heard the approaching footsteps but decided to remain still, facing away from the owner of the apartment while observing the view of the city from his window. She turned around to face him, her hips sways as does her impressive bosom barely contained within the brassiere like robe she is wearing as she slowly saunter to his direction. Her eyes gazed up and down to the young man who had just walked in and her impression said it all, she was not impressed. Her rose-tinted lips parted slightly only for a disapproving sigh to slip out.

"Tell me mortal, are you the owner of this...rat's den?" She asked with a melodious voice yet laced with condescension, "What is this world called? Why do you live in such tall tower like these? Who are the rulers of this world?" a barrage of questions one after the other.

All the while, her eyes glance around the house. Now that the light switch is on, she was able to properly see the scattered state of her apartment. Some of the laundry hung on the chairs at the dining table. There were some strange boxes and papers scattered here and there and there were even some leftover food containers left on the dining table. The worst offender when it came to smell was from the rubbish bin at the corner of the kitchen area. Her eyes narrowed at them, she thought about burning them in one go with her spell but decided that that can wait.

As she saunter closer, Adam could smell her scent. A strange mix of vanilla and incense, not unpleasant but it was a strange smell indeed. Her skin glows under the effect of the room's lighting. Her black marble eyes fixed onto the strange looking food he was holding and the box he took it out of. "What is that contraption?" her head tilted as her expression remained stoic

Adam listened to her questions. Although she did not answer his, he didn't feel in danger. At least she didn't seem dangerous, but of course you couldn't judge a book you it's cover. Something about how she held herself felt funny. Adam imagined this would be house a noble women would have held themselves if it was the midevil times. The way she had spoken to him also sounded like how he imagined a women from the midevil Era would have spoken.

For a moment it felt like he was under a spell watching her nice hips sway left and right. Then he realized her ample breasts were jiggling like they were real, not the stiff fake breasts girls got these days. Everything about her was perfect but how she had spoken to him.

"You are as mortal as I am women!!" He retorted feeling a little offended.

"Yes this is my apartment. Do you think a rat could afford a thousand dollar rent each month.....no. I don't get why you say such a thing too. Sure my apartment isn't sparkling clean, but i haven't thrown trash were I want."

"This planet is called Earth....have you lost your memory?"

As she got closer to him Adam could smell her strong scent. It was an interesting mix of vanilla and something else, it smelt nice though. Her question about what his frozen meal was and what the refrigerator was odd. It was like this women had lived in the wilderness for all of her life.

"This," He gestured to the refrigerator," is a refrigerator, or fridge. It keeps food I buy cold and fresh."

He raised his frozen meal and answered," this is a frozen meal. I just need to microwave it for it to be warm and ready to be eaten." Adam places the meal into the microwave and inputs the correct time and presses start. It starts to make a faint sound.

As his meal was being heated he answered her other two questions," I believe Joe Biden is the president right now. And those tall towers....they were built to be lived in and were businesses are. Since this city is not very large building up makes more sense."

A few seconds later the microwave dings, so Adam pulls the meal out of it. It is warm and the women would be able to smell the Korean meal.

Zhao Lue listened as he raised his voice in protests, her eyebrow twitched ever so slightly. She stared at him cross-armed, her arms pushing her ample bosom accentuating her asset. As he continued to explain he went over and heat up his food, her eyes studied what he was doing, barely blinking. The man seemed young although she couldn't guess how old he is, his looks also seemed foreign to her, there was no one that would look like he does from the world she came from and even his attire is alien to her. Despite being taller than her, she peered sharply at him, signaling to him that she wasn't just any woman. Some of the words he threw at Zhao Lue sounded foreign, despite her ability to translate any language in her mind, some of them just went right past her. She had come to terms that this world was govern by different laws and order, the fact that her powers were restricted now proved that.

She watched as he pressed some buttons on the glass panel, light suddenly turning on inside the metal box. She watched with a mixture of stoicism and curiosity. When the microwave produced a sound similar to that of a bell, he took out the food, now heated up as compared to its frozen state previously inside of the refrigerator. Suddenly, Adam could feel his body paralyzed and his body levitating in the air.

The Korean frozen food he had heated nearly fell on the floor but before it could hit the floor, it too levitated. Zhao Lue had raised both of her hands, one of them seemed like its gesturing towards the young man, her hand seemingly in control of restricting his movement and with her other hand, she made a gesture as if remotely controlling the plastic bowl of Korean food he had just heated up. The bowl flew slowly towards Zhao Lue, her nose crinkled as she tried to smell it. The bowl flew away and landed gracefully on the dining table with a gesture of her hand.

She approached him, every step feels like a beating trepidation. There was an unspoken aura of terror emanating from her as she gazed sharply into his eyes. her rose-tinted lips etched into an amusing smirk as she tilted her head, studying the male before him.

"I am not mortal" just as suddenly, the restrictive force that kept him suspended in the air disappear and he fell on the floor with a soft thud, nothing harmful as he was only suspended a few inches off the ground.

Suddenly she gestured with her hand towards the nearby chair at the dining table and with an invisible force, it slides right before her. She sat, her movement slow and graceful like an empress of old. Her soft hands placed daintily on top of her barely covered lap.

"I am Zhao Lue, the Heavenly Empress and Goddess of the 7 Heavenly Realms" She leaned in slightly, her cleavage in full view. "You will address me as befitting of my imperious nature"

She leaned back against the chair and gaze down at the young man once more with a domineering stare. "Now, introduce yourself"

Suddenly, Adam started to rise from the floor. He immediately started to flail. Adam never liked high places, partially due to the feeling he got when looking down. This weird levitation that was happening to him felt exactly like that.

Adam heard her claim to being immortal. Just as quickly he dropped to the floor. Since he had been flailing around, he was not able to land on his feet. His thighs hit the floor with a smack as he touched the floor.

Adam did not know what to think of this attractive lady. She spoke weirdly, claimed to be immortal, and she didn't even understand everyday items. Could she be from another world, like in the iseki books he read, Adam wondered.

Adam noticed one of his chair smoothly slide to this mysterious lady and stop perfectly behind her. She slowly sat ddown and placed her hands together on her legs.

Heavenly empire.....Seven heavenly realms, he thought questioningly. What is she talking about, he wondered. For one second, Adam enjoyed the view of her breasts, but quickly looked away.

He stood up and told her," how do you want to be addressed? They? Them? He?" Adam wasn't sure what to expect, though he was starting to realize this women could be special. "As for my name....I am Adam....Adam Jones." He extended his hand for her to shake.

Zhao Lue arched her eyebrow when he extended his hand, is this a strange custom of this world? She thought and when he asked her how she would like to be address and when he suggests they, them or he, her face darkened. Suddenly Adam felt an invisible force pushing him down, sending him kneeling back on the floor with a particular strength on her head so that he'll be in a position of kneeling with his head hung low before her. She leaned in slightly, her arm propping her head as she stared down at him.

"Are you mocking me little mortal?" she asked, her voice contained a a hint of irritation. "Why would you refer to me as they? them or he? I'm very confident in my body reconstruction ability and I am very confident that I am a woman"

She flipped her hair exaggeratedly, as if trying to emphasize that face but in doing so, her breasts bounce slightly, visible to Adam thanks to her revealing attire. She straightened her posture once more and with a gesture of her hand, the force that was holding Adam down disappear and he was able to move once more.She tapped her chin as she stared at the young man, studying his feature. His slightly darker tone of skin was one of the thing that struck her as very strange but then again, she had to remind herself this is another world after all.

"You will address me as You Radiance, Your ladyship, My Empress or whatever title of reverence you might use in this world" Zhao Lue said, her rose-tined lips twisting into a smirk, "Now then mortal, you are bestowed an honor of serving as my host while I am in this world, although your abode...does leave a lot to be desired" She glance around, the smirk gone from her face replaced with a disapproving look.

"I need a room from where I can meditate and plan my next move" She said as if it was the most natural thing in the world for him to serve her, "now bring me to a room worthy of me"

Adam wasn't surprised she hadn't shook her hand. Unfortunately, he found himself again being controlled by this invisible force.

"No I am not mocking you. Some people of your appearance here want to be referred as such words. I meant no harm," He answered. This was starting to be too much for him. He was already tired from his long work day. Maybe he was imagining this woman, he wondered.

It was almost like this lady didn't realize what her outfit was doing to him. It was very revealing which was slowly getting his penis hard.

The strange lady finally released the force keeping him down, letting him finally stand up. He replied," Look lady....either I am crazy and imagining you or....yeah I am crazy." He shook his head hoping to finally come back to reality. When he looked in the direction the lady had been standing he sighed.

"I don't think I will call you any of those titles. Sure I find you attractive, but I'm not into that kind of thing."

"Well if you want to find a job and earn money, you can go ahead. This is all I can afford with my salary. I am trying to grow my YouTube channel but it's been slow......so don't hate on my grind," He answered with some attitude.

"If you want to survive here, you obviously aren't from here, then I don't mind helping you. Though I have a few demands of you: you will not comment on the state of my apartment unless you want to clean it, listen to what I have to say and the answers to my explanations, and lastly don't be annoying....oh I forgot something, stop talking the way you are."

"How interesting", Zhao Lue said calmly. "A mortal with a spine, I had almost forgotten what that was like, thousands of years of mortals groveling in prayers for rain, deliverance or health to finally meet a mortal who aren't afraid of me" her plump lips twists into a an amusing smile.

She stood, stare into his eyes, a twinkle of amusement from the looks of her expression before she nodded. "Very well, I shall agree to some of your terms, I shall not comment on the state of your abode, I shall listen to your explanation but I will judge myself whether I shall heed your advice and no, I do not understand by 'stop talking the way you are', this is how I talk and honestly, I find your way of talking to be unrefined and crude"

She followed him thinking that he would lead her to her temporary room. While it was true that she had a slightly improved perception of Adam, the moment she caught whiff of the scent of his musk(after a long day at work) and reminded of the unkempt state of his own house, her opinion of him stalled.

"If referring to me in such way is too demanding to you then you may call me by my name, be grateful for it, no mortals have had the audacity of permission to call me by my true name for three thousand years, you're the first" she said as a matter of fact. "As for work, you can do that yourself, I do not require much, merely a secluded place to meditate and grow my power, I also do not consume mortal foods".

He still didn't understand or get this women. She obviously wasn't from around here, though he wondered were she might be from.

"If you don't want to be dead, then I would heed my suggestion, lady. I would love to hear about yourself.....you seem like an interesting person," Adam warned her. Some people now and days do crazy things especially here in New York. If he was living anywhere other than New York he probably would have thought this lady had escaped an insane asylum.

Again, he listened to the lady. By now how she spoke and what she said was starting to get interesting. " Alright, Zhao was it?" He replied to her.

"You will find I will become less willing to let you live with me unless you provide something of value to me such as money."

"Well follow me. You are in luck, I don't have anyone planning to be sleeping in my extra bedroom, so you can stay there," He told Zhao as he started to walk to the mentioned room.

Once he opened the door she would see a queen sized bed and some side tables on each side. The room didn't really have much other than that.

"Money?" Her eyebrow arched, "Why do you think I have the currency of this world?" She asked dismissively, her arrogant manner still as off-putting despite Adam's warning. As for his warning about getting killed, she wasn't particularly concerned about that either. Before materializing in this world, she had used her powerful sensing skill and have detected nothing remotely challenging for her to deal with. Even the ancestral spirits of this world was weak compared to her and especially once she had regain more of her powers.

"Do not shorten my name mortal, I've given you the privilege of referring to me by my true name rather than my titles, you shall call me by my full name" her voice firm before she produced something out of the scarf wrapped around her arms and slightly covering her butt as it sways with her every step into the room. She threw it to Adam (hopefully he was able to catch it in time) it turned out to be a bracelet made from pure gold from the looks of it. Zhao Lue wasn't sure how much it'll fetch in this world but she had some understanding how valuable gold is in any world and this world is no different.

"A mere trinket, offering from mortal's prayers to me, you can have that, it will fetch you hefty price I'm sure" She sashayed into the room, checking the walls and the furniture before turning back to him, "passable, I merely need a quiet empty place to meditate and gather my power"

She then sat cross legged on the bed glancing ever so slightly to Adam, "now leave me be mortal, I require absolute concentration", with that Zhao Lue closed her eyes, placed her hands daintily on her laps and remained still. The only thing that indicate she's still alive was the slow heaving of her ample breasts.

"I wasn't saying you do," Adam responded, sighing. This lady was starting to get annoying." That was why I recommended getting a job.....you know, a way to earn money," He continued.

"Well, I've got your first advice; you better get used to that. Here, and in most counties, your name is only three words like mine, Adam Alexander Jones," Adam told her. "Oh, and one more snip bit of advice; you should get some new clothes. With what you got on, people will stare, and I imagine that isn't something you would want."

Adam didn't immediately notice the object Zhao had tossed his way. He did catch it, though he had to react quickly. Adam was about to ask what this gold bracelet was for, or what it was, but Zhao beat him to the punch.

She had given him a golden bracelet to sell to pay for her stay. As Adam realized this, he also had an important to follow up with. He looked up to realize Zhao was on the bed cross-legged, trying to mediate. He asked quickly after she told him to be quiet," Can you just....summon objects like this? If so, I can improve our lives by selling the gold objects you give me. Well, it would definitely improve my life; I don't know about you though."

Zhao Lue did not answer the young man neither was she responding to him anymore. Her face a definition of serene as her plump lips clamped shut without letting a single sound out, her eyelashes lined up her shut eyelids and her revealing chests heaved up and down slowly as her it seemed her breathing had slowed down. The gold bracelet in Adam's hand would catch a nifty price when sold to a jewelry store or even pawn shop, he just needed to be clever about it and he might be able to pay his rent for the next half a year with just that one piece.

As he stepped out of the modest room, the door slammed shut behind him obviously from Zhao Lue's invisible power to manipulate objects remotely. Inside, the room grew colder until it reached sub-zero. It turned out she wanted to chase Adam out so that he wouldn't be affected by her meditating in the room, as she was forced to absorb Qi from the surrounding and this almost always resulted in the drop to the temperature until it could potentially harm a normal human being. Zhao Lue on the other hand was completely unaffected by this despite her revealing outfit that barely covered much.

As the night draws on, what happened outside the room was filtered out. Zhao Lue had always been good at focusing in her meditation and even the sound of Adam streaming or managing his youtube career as he called it, did not perturbed the alluring Goddess.

As morning greeted them, the door slowly opened. Zhao Lue looked radiantly breathtaking today as her skin glowed more than it did last night. Her face was still the same definition of stoic and expressionless. She walked out of her assigned room, glancing to the left and right looking for the young man from last night.

Back
Top Bottom