Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Project Darkstar (Closed)

Re: Project Darkstar

Cera smiled seeing Mike in the hall, wrapping her arms around the half-orc's waist... as far as they could anyhow, and laying her head against the larger woman's chest. "I think the Cap'n knows her..."

It was all she got out before that melodic voice came out over the comms. It was almost hypnotic, the mantra she spoke. Cera's eyes widened as she saw the captain burst from the control room, headed for her own. Pushing a bit, though she knew she could never move the woman as she tried to get Mike back down the hall a bit, out of sight.

Touching a pannel brought the cameras back online in her mind's eye, as her free hand reached up to touch Mike's cheek to share the image with her oft' time lover.

The first blow fell even as the first sentence left the woman's lips, rocking her head to the side. Only to be followed by another, this one harder knocking the woman back. She just wanted her to shut up, and if that meant three days unconscious, Dray was more than happy to oblige.

Her hands closed on the smaller woman's throat, pushing, intent on pushing her back against the wall. Had she been thinking clearly, she would have realized the bed was in the way before Laress tripped over the edge, spilling them onto it in another tangle of limbs.

Dray struggled to right herself, sitting up to straddle the smaller woman. Though her hands never left the dark elf's throat, she didnt squeeze. Starring down at the captive woman, her eyes bright... with tears.

"You died the day you sent me to that hell hole..."

Laress' head snapped back at the first strike but she kept on talking until she had said her peace. The second blow hurt worse, but she took it all the same. She could alreday feel her left eye swelling closed as they fell backwards onto the bed, but she didn't try and fight the Felarn off of her. She merely reached up and, seemingly quite out of place given the current context, scratched her under the chin. It had been Erthe's favorite spot to be scratched, and despite the Captain's obvious views on the matter, Laress did remember.

"I never sent you anywhere. My mother...well, you know how she is. I didn't even know you were gone until I got back from my tour. By then it was..." she trailed off, and closed her eyes. "They told me you died. Showed me a body. Probably thought I would get some foolish idea of chasing after you. It would seem," she said, opening her eyes again, "that the Universe is not without a sense of irony."

Mika watched all of this through Cera's mind, her eyes growing steadily wider, and she looked down at Cera seeing her own surprise mirrored on the elven woman's face. "Didju know that 'bout the Cap'n?" She could see the answer before she finished the question, and taking Cera by one arm, she ducked sideways into her own cabin. If the captain came exploding back into the hallway this pissed off, they should probably be somewhere else.

It was hard to erase something that had been a part of her life since nearly birth, Dray's back arching from that nearly innocent scratching of her chin. Her neck straining as she leaned into the woman's long absent touch, a purr beginning to rumble deep in her chest as her eyes closed on unshed tears.

As a kitten she'd never understood how or why those caresses excited her the way they did, why the First Daughter's touch always sent a tingle straight between her thighs. It was hard to put away what had been a wonderful life...

As the First Daughter's favorite pet she'd been privelidged among the slaves. Raised to serve the Princess, she had something akin to freedom that most of the others only dreamed of. She ate well, was bathed often, and was quite well taken care of. All at the First Daughter's whim... The happier Laress was, the more freedoms Erthe had enjoyed.

Had the woman not continued talking, and let those happy memories settle in, things may well have turned out differently in the next moment.

Draylyn's eyes snapped open to glare at the woman under her once more. "You left me to your mother devices... knowing Lloth's will. The way you prized me over all others..." Her lips pulling back in a snarl as her fingers began to tighten on her elegant throat. "I was a prime offering for sacrifice, but I was far too valuable as breeding stock..."

Growling loudly as she pushed herself back from the bed, standing quickly and backing away as she saw Laress' eyes begin to darken. As many times as she'd drempt of killing the First Daughter over the years, she just couldnt bring herself to do it.

"Our lives have been built on a mountain of lies... and it might be safer for you, if you refrain from speaking of a dead girl."

Cera's surprise wasnt absolute, but she was still shocked at the turn of events. She'd known the Captain had been a slave before joining the fleet. She obviously didnt know who the Captain had belonged to.

As Mika pulled them both back into her own cabin, her connection to the pannel fizzled out and the image they shared disappeared. The slight elven woman slumped against the engineer in exhaustion. "This is gonna be a long trip..."

Laress snarled as the tigress rose, and launched herself up from the bed, propelling her small form directly at Draylyn. One small fist connected solidly with the side of her head, and while she didn't have the weight or the raw strength of the Felarn, at this point she didn't care. Three decades of grief, misery, and loss came tumbling out like water over a ruptured dam.

"And what," she practically screamed the words, "was I supposed to do? It's not like she asked my permission to take you. She's the fucking Empress." She threw another punch, and connected mostly with shoulder before she let herself drop back to the floor. She was crying, and she hated crying - some things from her upbringing she couldn't shake, and a loathing of tears was one of them. Drow children who cried were punished until they learned to hide the emotion, and, as in all other things, Laress had been a quick study.

She picked up the nearest object she could lay her hands on - some small ornament from the table beside the bed, and threw it at Draylyn as hard as she could. She missed, the tears half blinding her, and the object slammed into the wall with a dull thunk. Her next words were audible to Mika and Cera even without the audio pickups. "Damn you! You were the only person I ever loved!"

Huddling in their cabin down the hall some, Mika looked at Cera, and shook her head, "For th' record, luv, if you eva disappear for thirty bleedin' years without leavin' a note, I'll break your fool neck."

"Love!" The feline woman screeched. She had truly expected more fight out of the princess, but after that first blow barely caused her whiskers to twitch, she must have realized the futility. She'd spent a lifetime honing her body to physical perfection, and the UAW had further honed her into the perfect weapon.

"I was a pet..." Reaching down she grasped a heavy handful of the First Daughter's silvery locks, hauling the woman to her feet. "...a favored ornament. Your kind dont know the first thing about love!"

Dragging Laress to the door, it opened at her approach. Her voice carried just as easily to the other two as she made her way down the hall toward the cargo bay. "Dont you even dare try to tell me that this whole rebellion is because mommy killed your favorite pet while you were away. I dont buy it."

Here in the docking bay the life support was minimal. Sure, there was enough air to breathe, but that was about it. It was nearly freezing and the lighting was minimal while not in use. She stopped by a recess in the wall with a small panel beside it.

"I think you need to learn just what I went through..."

Laress screeched like a cat as she was, essentially, dragged by her hair down the hallway. When she saw where they were going, she did indeed begin to fight - she had notions of being pitched headfirst into space. The result was that by the time Draylyn had finished her little speech, Laressripped her head free, losing enough hair that her scalp started to bleed, and sank her small flat teeth straight into Draylyn's arm.

In the grand scheme of things it was probably the surprise of being bitten more than any real damage the bit may have caused, but Draylyn paused for a fraction of a second, and Laress backed away from her.

"Your death opened my eyes, Erthe. I didn't start the rebellion because of you, but it showed me why it was necessary." In truth she didn't want to hurt the other woman, though a small part of her centered in her now bleeding scalp wanted to yank her tail again, just to hear her screech. she opened her mouth again, but never got to talk, because at that moment, she was lifted clean off the floor by an, in her eyes, enormous orcish woman with beady eyes and, truth be told, severe difficulties in the language.

Mika had had enough. If they wanted to shout at each other that was one thing, but when they started hammering up and down the corridors in her baby, things had gone on just about long enough. Setting Cera gently to one side, she walked out into the hallway, picked up massive wrench from the toolkit she normally wore around her waist and walked after the arguing pair. They weren't exactly hard to sneak up on, even for her.

She reached down, and grabbed the drow woman by the scruff of the neck, hoisting her into the air and holding her out at arm's length, and glared at the pair of them. "Wha you two do in the privacy of yur own cabin is yur own lookout. But damage my baby, and I'll skin ya both." Mika normally didn't challenge the ways thing ran on the ship. Draylyn was captain, and that was all she really needed to know. But this had gone on long enough, and they were racing closer and closer to the drop off point with who knows what kind of force chasing after them. They needed their captain thinking clearly.

Dray snatched her hand away in surprise. More than once had she been beaten for the exact same think. Laress in a bad mood draging her away by the hair... and she'd bitten. The only difference being, she'd drawn blood when she did it... but that damn collar always paralyzed her a moment later.

Her eyes grew wide at the memory, thankful of Mike's sudden presence as she pointed toward the holding cell that she had been about to introduce the princess to.

"I was just about to end it Mike..."

Mika nodded and tossed the drow into the cell hard enough to daze her - she slumped unconscious to the floor. When Dray turned to close the door however, she found Mika barring her way to the panel. The look in her eyes was inscrutable, but there was a determination around them that told Draylyn that this would end in a fight with the brawny engineer. And the wrench in Mika's hand told Draylyn she was ready for it.

"Sorry Cap'n, but until ya two sort this out yur no' fit to command this ship. Mebbe huddlin' together for warmth for a day er so'll bring the two of ya to yer senses."

She took a step or two closer to Draylyn, her massive fist tightening on the wrench handle. "I'd prefer it if ya walked in, Cap'n. But I'll drag ya if ya make me." She heard Cera running up the hallway behind her but she ignored the elf, for now. Cera wouldn't interfere, probably, and Mika couldn't afford to take her eyes off the captain long enough to explain it.

Cera wanted nothing more than to sleep, that had been her intention as Mike set her aside and she flopped back on the large plush bed they shared. But the voices echoing down the hall through the open doorways wouldnt let her drift away.

Staggering to her feet, and down the hall. Slender arms wrapping around her body, shivering from the chill air comming from the open cargo bay. She had no intention of trying to get in the way, in fact, she was quite eager to see Mika wrestle the Captain into the holding cell.

"This is mutiny!" Even as Draylyn said the words, she knew the Orcish engineer was right. She needed to calm down. But if they were locked in that cell together, she feared that the package might not arrive...

Her arms spread wide as she eyes the large wrench warrily. She been rational, she would have drawn her blaster and reduced the cudgel to molten slag. "Just close the cell and let it be Mike..." There was a hint of a warning growl in her voice.

Mika shook her head, firmly. Draylyn had only seen that firm set on Mika's jaw once before, and that had been trying to wrestle a 400 pound drunk off of Cera at a bar. That poor sap had ended up in the med unit with four broken ribs, a fractured skull, and one of his feet pointed the wrong way.

"Cap'n, call it whateva makes ya sleep better, but either ya go in willin' or ya go in unconscious. The choice be yurs - I suggest ya make it while it still be yur choice."

Laress had started to come around, though she was blinking a bit watery eyed and she didn't really seem to know where she was.

Even if she went for her blaster now, Dray knew it would be batted away by that heavy wrench. As well as a broken arm to go with it. Her hands were palm down now, still spread wide as she tried to circle slowly away from the open cell.

"I'm not going in there Mike... I may not like the condition either of us end up in, but I'm not going in there..." Her legs tensing as she prepared to pounce, it was a dead giveaway as that shapely leather encased rear began it's familiar little wiggle.

Mika sighed heavily, and waded forward, lifting the wrench. When Dray shifted her attention to follow it, she cold cocked the captain with her empty hand. It sounded horrible, worse than it really was probably, like a side of beef getting smacked by a hover car, and Dray's head snapped sideways like it was on springs. She growled, loud and rushed Mika, swinging one heavy balled fist for the engineer's midsection.

Cera bit down on her knuckles and watched, huddling back against the console with the door locks on it, waiting. Mika grabbed hold of the Captain, dropping her wrench in the process, and the wrestled back and forth snarling and yelling at each other. laress woke up fully, watching the struggle, but couldn't see any way past them out of the room. She scooted as far back as she could, slipping into the shadows the dim lighting provided.

In the end, the fight was as short as it was brutal. Draylyn used her claws to open up a gash on one of Mika's arms and the pain sent the orcish woman into a towering rage. She bull-rushed the captain at that point, lowering her shoulder and catching her just under the breasts, lifting her right up off the floor. When they reached the door, Dray didn't duck in time and smacked her head on the frame, then found herself battered, bleeding from a cut lip, and laying on the cold floor as Mika deliberately closed the door.

Mika looked back through the little window in the cargo door and keyed the mic so they could hear her. "I'll let what's left of ya out in twenty-four hours. Kill each other or don' but when you come out, ya better be civilized, or the next place I put ya will be outside on the hull." Reaching over, she disabled the interior panel to keep them from leaving, and then killed the mic.

She looked at Cera, one side of her head starting to swell and her arm bleeding profusely. "Ow."

As the two left the doorway, Laress padded out of her concealment and squatted down just outside of Draylyn's reach. "You never did know when to back down."

Dazed, and barely conscious she just stared up at the cieling. Not even seeing the Drow woman at first. She'd gone easy on Mike, she'd had to. Without seriously hurting the Half-Orcish woman there was no way she could have gotten away.

Groaning as a hand rose to her head which was throbbing where it had connected with both the bulkhead door, and then the floor as she was dropped.

"I never..." She winced as the words seemed to echo through her skull. Rolling onto her side as she clutched her head.

Had she more energy, Cera would have lept into the towering behemoth's arms. As it were though, a simple bandage was needed. The slender elven woman began to shimmy out of her shirt, realizing that a simple strip of cloth wouldnt work for the gashes the captain had left on the woman's brawny arm.

Binding the wound until she was more awake to properly treat it, she smiled up at Mika. "That was hot babe..."

Laress sighed, and looked around. There was some tarps nearby, and she dragged one of them over, balling it up and lifting Erthe's head high enough to wedge it underneath. At least that would be some relief. That done, she paced around their impromptu prison some, rubbing her arms with her hands. The cargo bay was kept above freezing, but not much - there was no point trying to heat such a large open space just so the crates of machinery could feel good.

Eventually, she didn't have a choice, she returned to the captain, still laying on her side, and, trying not to disturb her, she curled up against her back, absently stroking her fur. She thought back, all those years ago, her mind drifting as the warmth helped. Her head was pounding, and she tried to tug a section of the tarp far enough down that she could use it as a pillow.

Eventually, she drifted off, still curled up behind the captain, and dreamed of happier days, long ago, a the pet she'd loved, and lost.

Mika just let Cera bind up the cuts on her arm, her eyes firmly fixed on the slender elf's now exposed breasts. "Ya know, i's a good thing yur no' a medic. No one would eva get anything done." She used her good arm to chivvy the elf up the corridor towards the cabin, giving her a smack on the ass to get her moving. "If ya weren't dead on yur feet, I'd work off the rush with ya for a couple hours, but yud probably fall asleep and crush m' ego."

Still, Mika had to admit to herself, the elf girl did make quite a figure in her tight pants and no top. Maybe she could find a way to keep her up a while.

Cera giggled as that firm swat lifted her up off her feet a moment. Holding up an injector she'd pulled from a pouch on her belt. The stimulant inside was illegal on most systems as it had a habit of keeping people up for days if not used in moderation.

"I'm tha closest thing we have to a medic love... ever since the Cap'n scared off Gloria..." She held the injector to her arm, looking up at the engineer almost questioningly as her thumb hovered over the button. There was a sparkle in her eyes that normally faded in her exhaustion.

Still dazed, her head throbbing. A semblance of comfort comming over her body as Laress curled up against her back. Dray drifted off into a fitful slumber, plagued with dreams of the tortures she endured after the First Daughter went off for her tour of duty in the Imperial Navy.

Mika shook her hed and took the injector from Cera, much as she didn't want to. "Ya need sleep. Yur the cap'n til that lot sort out whatever this mess is between 'em. Got ta have yur wits about ya."

She picke dup the elf girl in her strong arms and carried her to the bed, laying her down, surprisingly delicately considering her strength. "But when we get paid for this, I'm takin' ya on one of those cruises where everythin's delivered, and you can lounge 'round naked all day if ya want." She grinned, and kissed Cera firmly, before tucking her into their shared cabin bed, tumbling in beside her.

"Shame 'bout Gloria too. Cap'n was really sweet on her..." she trailed off and cuddled Cera closer. Damn but it had been a long day.

Laress woke, stiff, cramped, and with a headache that felt like one of Lloth's own demon handmaidens was inside her skull trying to get out. She nuzzled her face against Erthe's back, letting the fur tickle her nose, and listened to the lungs under the fur drawing air in, and pushing it back out. She could hear the strong steady thump of her heart, and Laress sighed.

She supposed she could have tried harder to have Erthe assigned to her ship. Her mother had said no, and Laress had never really bothered to question it. People who enjoyed having their heads still attached to their shoulders generally didn't question the Empress. it didn't matter much, she was an outlaw now. Her little sister would be named First Daughter, and she would be il-talanth, an Unspeakable. Saying her name aloud anywhere in the Empire would now be a capital crime, punishable by death.

She needed to use the bathroom, but she didn't really want to sit up. Erthe's back was warm, and the room was still cold as ice. She wondered if the other two would bring them food at some point, or if they'd spend the day hungry as well as cold.

In her exhaustion Cera had drifted off the moment her head had come into contact with the bunk. A lazy smile on her lips as her tiny body curled against her Orcish lover. The large woman's rumbling snores were oddly comforting, vibrating the entire bed.

Even exhausted however, it was only a matter of hours before her eyes snapped back open. Bleary as she rubbed them, Mike's words comming back to her as she rolled over to kiss the still sleeping half-Orc on the cheek before slipping from the bed. She was the captain now... at least for the rest of the day.

Not that it really mattered, Mike would probably sleep until shortly before the time to release the Captain. And, well, the captain and the package were firmly secured. Cera slipped out of the room to let her love sleep as she made her way to what passed as a mess hall. In reality it was really just storage for their rations.

Popping open a self heating can of Jolt and setting it aside as she gathered up a few things for the prisoners. Knowing what Dray liked for breakfast, the elven woman began heating up two servings. She added a generous pinch of an herb from a sealed pouch on her belt.

With just the three of them on the ship, comfortable with each other as they were. Clothing or the lack of had never been an issue on the ship. Which is why she never even thought about her missing shirt binding Mike's wounds until the cargo bay doors opened and she was hit with a blast of freezing air.

Shivering a bit as she carried the tray over to the holding cell, standing up on her toes to get a peek inside. Seeing movement from the First Daughter she called out. "I've got food, an' Imma open tha door... Dont try anything funny. I can fry your brain before you even take a step..."

So often the tiny elven woman tried to sound threatening, failing miserably with her girlish little voice and an accent that showed how much time she spent with the Orcish engineer. The door slid open as Cera carried the tray of steaming food inside, unashamed by her partial nudity.

Her sleep had been restless, locked in nightmares long forgotten. Startled at the sound of the door opened, her eyes snapped opened. They were coming again! Draylyn sat up instantly reaching for the blaster Mike had relieved her of upon dropping her in here. Regretting it instantly as her head spun, the back throbbing once more where it had connected with the doorway.

She groaned, fighting back a wave of nausea. Without even realizing it, she rolled over to burry her face in Laress' neck. Grumbling something about the Orc woman's parentage.

"Glad ta see yer still alive Highness..." The redheaded elven woman smiled a bit as she knelt to set the try down. "Some o' us need the pardon we're getting for this job..." Her eyes moved over both women's forms as several lights blinked amidst the electroncis on the side of her head. After a moment she nodded, a somewhat glassy look receding from her left eye.

"Well, it looks as if y'all both survive..."

Laress squinted her eyes as the hallway door opened, and scooched back a little further against Draylyn. She could smell the food though, and her stomach rumbled. She looked the elf woman over, her eyes momentarily caught by the lack of anything that even vaguely resembled a top, but she neither spoke nor moved towards the woman. She merely nodded her head slightly in thanks for the food, while she absently cradled Draylyn's bruised head, stroking her between her ears.

However, as Cera began backing away, Laress simply couldn't hold her tongue any longer. "Apparently, it's a bit chillier in here than I had thought." She meant it as a joke, though she wasn't sure the aggravated tone in her voice carried it off as one.

When the woman had left, Laress pulled the food closer, and inspected it. Felarn ready packs, by the look of it; heavy on meat, low on thorough cooking. She examined the slightly bloody meat, and then tested it with a finger. At least it was warm. She poked Draylyn lightly in the ribs, vaguely wondering if she was still ticklish. "Wake up sleepyhead. They brought lunch."

Cera glanced down at her bare breasts, her nipples rock hard in the chill air of the cargo bay. Blushing a bit as she looked back up at the First Daughter and grinned before looking down at the captain.

"Well, she was gonna leave ya in here nekked..." Winking at the princess before she retreated back out the door to let it seal once more with a hiss.

Dray groaned as the elven woman retreated. Upon hearing her voice she'd thought it had been Cera beside her, her brain still fuzzy from the blow to the back of her head. But as they both spoke she realized her mistake.

Slipping from Laress' embrace as she sat up, a bit too quickly. Holding her head as she scooted back against one of the shipping crates. Her fur had her at an advantage, cutting out the worst of the cold. And she knew that had she managed to leave Laress in here as intended, there wouldnt have been much fight left in the frozen woman.

The smell of the food was setting her stomach rumbling, but she could also smell something else... it had been seasoned with catnip. Pulling her blaster from it's hloster, she adjusted the beam setting, motioning to the tray.

"If you behave, and bring that here... I'll see what I can do about warming it up for you..."

Laress eyed the blaster warily; but the invitation was rather too tempting to refuse. The meat really was too chilly and, frankly, bloody for her. She picked up both trays and brought them, careful not to move too quickly. She knelt, quietly, and set both trays on the ground, letting Draylyn choose the one she wanted. "Thank you," was all she said.

Finally, as the captain flash warmed one of the trays with a shot from the blaster, Laress asked, "Would you have really left me in here naked? Do you hate me that much?"

Dray simply grunted in reply to her thanks as she played the broadened beam over the steak to flash cook it, shivering a bit as the scent of the 'catnip' caught her once more.

As much as she needed the false energy from the drug, she didnt need the other effects. The Elves of the UAW were trying to get the powerful aphrodisiac outlawed, but smugglers could make a fortune on the fringe worlds.

She saw what Cera was trying to do...

"Hate you? Is that what you'd call it? The entire time you owned me, the only clothing I wore was my collar..." Dray snorted as she glared once more at the Princess kneeling before her. "I told you when I dragged you down here... I was gonna give you a taste of what my life was like..."

Pulling her own tray towards her, she asked, quietly, "Does that mean you're going to put a collar on me as well, Erthe? You never know, you might enjoy having a pet of your own." She sounded slightly mocking, but she was getting cold again, and she scooted a bit closer tot he larger woman, hoping to keep the worst of the chill away.

"I tried to have you moved to my ship, when I left." She had no idea why she was bothering to try and explain herself. It was obvious the woman didn't care to hear the explanations, but...it pained her, very deeply, that Erthe disliked her so much. Her people, she could understand - there were times Laress hated them herself, but they were, after all her people, and, she hoped, not beyond redemption. But it was upsetting to know that she personally was held in such low regard. "The truth be told, I didn't want you left behind. Didn't want you sent in with the general slaves. I suppose I cared for you too much; but you were the only person in the entire palace I could trust."

Perhaps it was to be expected. The sins of the matron were often visited upon the house, as the saying went. And when your house was the Imperial House, your sins received a lot more scrutiny than normal. She picked at her food, not really hungry, but she finally took a bite, sighing softly as she chewed the meat.

"I told you Laress... I had dreams of kidnapping you one day. And if the collar had been handy, you would have been wearring it before getting on my ship." Grumbling a bit as she pulled her own tray closer, watching as the Drow woman began eating.

"I had every intention of keeping you as a pet... then this deal with the Royal Fleet fell in my lap, and so did you." She began poking at the steak with one claw.

"Don't let your contract with the Fleet stop you. It's the information I have they want, not me. Once I've turned it over to them, I'll be homeless. I can't live in UAW space - of I won't be able to, once they know what's happening, and I certainly can't go back home. Not now."

She bit into her steak again, rather more viciously than she'd intended to, and growled softly. "But it is, I suppose, a small price to pay."

She glanced sideways at the larger woman, "I might find it refreshing to know that there was somewhere I could go when this was done with."

One brow arching as her head snapped up to stare at the Drow woman, her words sinking in as a hint of a grin began to curl the corners of her lips. Dray started to chuckle a bit, watching the First Daughter tear into her meal almost barbarically.

"Are you offering yourself Laress?"

Back
Top Bottom