Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Big ol' request thread - Opposites attract! Monster girls, wounded girls and just general fluff

Harpyarpy

Moon
Welcome one and all!

This thread will be a little all over the place, and for now at least, a WIP as I tidy it up to suit my pedantic preferences.

First up though, a few ground rules.

• Please be over 18. This isn't something negotiable. As long as you're above 18, I'm not stressed about age.
  • Your irl gender does not weigh on if I'll write with you! However you're most comfortable presenting yourself in RP, I'm open to!
  • I will always be polite to begin with, but a polite no, still means no. Whether this be limits, plot ideas or whatever else.
  • I'm ghost friendly, but obviously a little explanation is nice.
  • While I'm pretty flexible on writing styles and the likes, most plots in this thread are slightly more plot heavy, so some detail is kinda required.
  • If you wanna DM me with questions or even just to chat about stuff in the thread, feel free^^
  • If/When you do DM, please give me a little more than a 'Hey' or 'Are you free?' Let me know what you're looking for! The small can easily fit in with that.

Okay! With the boring stuff out of the way, a little about me. I go by Sae, and I'm a 20 yr old female student/worker based in Europe. My English is pretty good now after years online, that can slip sometimes though. I promise I'm not as miserable as my rules make me sound, I just want to filter out the dregs.

While I go through some busy patches in life, I'm always looking to write when I get the chance. There's fun in writing alone, but collaboration is so much more interesting in my opinion. So here I am! I've been rping for at least 5 or so years now, through all kinds of platforms. Most recently I was based on twitter, but that's almost unusable now.

As I said in the rules, I don't have a set word limit or style. Generally I play as a female. I typically default to a 3rd person past tense style though, and I aim for roughly a few paragraphs of content at least. Same goes for rate of reply. Once a day is great in my mind! But I won't complain for a bit more or less. As long as I know what you're thinking before we start, I'm adaptable. I'm a pure switch as well, so whatever side I fall on the power exchange I can find enjoyment~

While I'm a sucker for fantasy style RPs, I'm not stuck purely there. Recently I've been loving writing characters into cyberpunk and sci-fi settings. Working out the specifics of a world is something I love to do with a partner!

DMs are my preference for a place to RP. I could be convinced to maybe move to Discord, but I like the ability to keep my RPs separated away in a place to focus on them.

Now onto the really fun stuff...

Kinks and Limits!
Consider these a broad guide of what I like and dislike. I can't believe it needs to be said, but no, not every single kink needs to be included in a plot! We can just keep it relaxed and put together our interests to make something truly fun and hot~

If you have a kink that's not on here, just ask! I won't pass any judgement, and I'll let you know how I feel about it.

Kinks
Limits
  • The regularâ„¢ stuff. Oral, Vaginal, breast play, kissing etc etc.
  • Monster girls (Primarily playing as, but also against)
  • Clothing and outfit play (Not limited to clothed sex, torn clothes, cosplay, forced outfits and more!)
  • Unlikely pairings (Be it oddball couples, to even something like enemies)
  • Teasing and foreplay
  • Intensity/passion (Scratching, biting, eye contact, general roughness, tight grips, caught up in the moment)
  • Pet play
  • Breeding and cum play
  • Exhibitionism
  • Size difference (Nothing micro/macro, just a couple feet in height, or even just larger bodies)
  • Aphrodisiacs/drugs/heat
And more! (Will add to this)
  • Vore
  • Death
  • Excessive gore
  • Micro/Macro sizes
  • Scat/farts/diapers
  • Hypnotism/complete mind control
  • Bimbofication
  • Playing harems (If I know a writing partner well I can, but I don't like doing it for strangers)

Fandoms and plots!
This is section is a bit WIP! Will update more as I form together plot ideas and add character specific ideas for fandoms.

Here's a smattering of fandoms I often play in. I'm open to you playing as another in world character against mine, or an OC if they're interesting to me. Feel free to DM me with your faves from the fandoms, and I'll more than happily share my own!

• Monster girl encyclopedia
  • Blue Archive
  • DnD/Forgotten Realms/Balder's Gate - Happy to just be general fantasy as well
  • Genshin Impact
  • Fire Emblem
  • Fate series (Anime/VNs/fgo, I have also read a couple of the novels)
  • Cyberpunk (TTRPG and games/anime)
  • Feel free to ask about others!

A few (currently) vague plot ideas I have in mind.

While this fascination started slowly for me last year, with this year coming up on the year of the dragon in the Chinese zodiac, I've become a little obsessed.

I'm looking to play a dragon girl of some kind. More dragon, or more girl, it's to your preferences (I have refs to share).

The plot can go in a few different directions I have here, or alternatively, I'm open to your ideas!

1. For some reason, MC character has been forced out into a human/main city/settlement. Consider it a fish out of water/slow burn story with a chance to goof around a little.

2. Your character has a special bond with dragons. Probably my least developed plot, but consider it a chance for something more combat/adventure focussed.

3. We are/were enemies. Me the fabled dragoness, and you the great adventurer. One of us has come out on top, and in defeat, the loser has been taken in. The fun is in working out why? Is it respect? For gloating? For lust? As some kind of trophy? The proximity and tension can go from there.

4. You. Me. Now.

You have been unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) selected by the hungry dragoness as a suitable mate. No isn't really an answer here, and she intends to make you see it her way.

Similar to the dragon ideas, this can go in a few different ways, and I'm more than happy to twist the previous ideas to fit something like rival or enemy pilots even.

My main idea for this plot is a little self indulgent though. I'm looking for a slow burn softer romance plot between a mecha pilot and his mechanic/engineer. Exact relationships are up to plotting, but I'm looking someone a little rough and maybe damaged. Be it PTSD, living as an amputee, things like that.

I'm WELL aware that this is VERY self indulgent, so those looking for a simpler setting, the options above are there.

Another potentially slow burn plot. In case you couldn't tell by my username, I'm a big fan of harpies. So any chance I get to spread my wings, I'll gladly take.

This plot more revolves around the idea of a quiet harpy running something like a bookstore in a modern or fantasy settings. This would be a much more shy character, a little more self conscious and nervous personality than what I put forward for my dragon plots.

Consider this the less angsty alternative to my mecha suggestion, just a chance to develop a soft romance with a girl who has claws that could potentially tears you to shreds.

She's pushy, she's rough, in the water she's unmatched.

While mermaids have caught my attention a little more recently, the rougher edge and generally more interesting look of shark girls makes my mind swirl. Sharp teeth, rougher skin, even potentially being a bigger size. A much more interesting kind of amazonian woman. I don't have any specific plots in mind, but anything from an encounter between something like a sailor a pirate and shark girl at sea, or just the beach getting a scary new life guard works well.

This is primarily more leaning towards me playing a rougher dom.

This one's a little complex, so bear with me.
The specific setting for this is up in the air, but depending on it the climate of it all can shift dramatically. It could be a typical kind of fantasy court drama, a brand new democracy in a steampunk world, squabbling revolutionary factions, corporate rivals at cyberpunk companies... you get the picture.

The base idea is this: Your character and my character are from opposing factions in some regards. Complete opposites, or even just adjacent/competing factions. Due to circumstances, some kind of alliance has to be formed. This could be a crisis, both sides trying to trick the other, sheer convenience, again, whatever. From here, drama ensues. Betrayal or cooperation? There's no set end goal in mind for me now. This would be a very collaborative idea.

This would likely break my usual rule of character limits as while we would have two main characters, having a healthy side cast makes the depth of the world increase. This is an idea I'd be open to writing with multiple people all simultaneously.

In terms of lewd plot points, I want these characters to be using each other in that aspect too. Hate fucking, teasing, generally being pushy, toxic, cocky, whatever. This has a chance to develop into more across the story, but to begin with at least, no matter how much respect there is in the relationship, they are not friends.

Yuri like girls love, not the 3 Houses character, sorry to those that got excited 😆

I have been craving a few different Girl on Girl pairings from across the fire emblem franchise recently. While yuri is the focus, I'm not opposed to one of our characters having a dick if that's your preference.

Repeating myself a little, but I'm more than happy to hear out your own pairing ideas! I've played all of the games, so the sky's the limit really.

1. Cordelia x Lucina (Awakening) - 100% a 'problematic' plot. I'm looking for Cordelia to take her unrequited love for Chrom, and have it distort onto his daughter. It can manifest in a few ways. Whether you want something more non/dub con focused, or something sweeter with Cordelia's new crush being something sweet that actually works out. There's plenty of fun interactions between this outwardly serious character!

2. Ingrid x Marianne (Three houses) - This ones a bit nicer. Just two different personalities who come together as a fun mix. The quieter Marianne to soften the often abrasive Ingrid, and the bolder Ingrid to push Marianne to be herself more.

3. Oboro x Camilla (Fates) - A few different ways to go about it. However, allies or enemies, these are two characters that absolutely would not get along. Does it culminate in hate fucking? Or perhaps there's a chance for a little more cultural understanding to grow from these two seeming opposites.

4. Lyn x Florina (FE 7) - No two ways about it, just entirely self indulgent fluffy yuri. A long shot, but something I'd love to play.

5. Cordelia x Sumia (Awakening) - The main reason I have this here is relating a pet/pony play idea I had in regards to Cordelia attempting to train Sumia to be less clumsy the only way she knows how.

But, I am weak willed, so I could likely be convinced again to do fluffy yuri between the two pegasus riders.

6. Minerva x One of the pegasus sisters (FE 11/12) - Not particularly complex. Mostly just the idea of loyal retainers serving their lord. Probably the most smut focussed plot here.

Last edited:
A couple small updates on the thread, mostly covering what I'm not looking for atm.

Back
Top Bottom