Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Therapist x Patient - Looking for Dark, Kinky Romance

natalieann

Planetoid
Hi all! My name is Natalieann or simply Natalie. I have been roleplaying inconsistently for over a decade now and I am typically drawn to the darker, more macabre twists on slice-of-life plots. I enjoy a simply plot that me and my partner make extraordinary through our characters or the world building aspect. Simple teacher x student plot? Why not slap it in the midst of a race war between humans and orcs!

About me aside, I am really just looking for a decent partner! I would like someone who can respond at a consistent rate. If you reply every 3 days, great! Every day, even better! Once a week, lovely! I just like consistency so I can try to be the best partner possible and watch our discord/pm/thread to know when I can expect your reply and reply at my own speed which is normally daily or multiple times a day. I normally will check in at the one week mark if I don't hear anything. I work from home so I'm usually at my PC a lot and can throw out some replies. There is not perfect response time in my eyes. I just want someone who writes well and can get me interested in their character. I also do not have a character or paragraph requirement. Most roleplays start out with longer messages and eventually get shorter due to our characters needing to communicate. I am fine with any length as long as it is more than a one-liner. Sometimes you will get six paragraphs out of me and then other times, maybe only one or two if the scene requires it.

I am looking for someone who can play a dominant and decisive male. I normally play female characters who are submissive with a bit of a "bratty" side but I hate calling it that. I just think characters who instantly submit are so boring and unrealistic. I do not have an F-List (working on that) and I am a bit shy so I prefer to discuss kinks in private. My only real limits are vore, scat, and death. I like anything rough and the worse you can treat me, the better.

The sort of partner I am looking for in this below scene can play a dark, demented, psychopathic, manipulative, and all-around awful character with some redeeming qualities every once in a while. I like to see the backstories unfold and understand why the character is way they are. The thing I like to find out even more is that they’re simply evil, vile, wicked creatures. There is simply not an explanation to the way they treat people and things, and the small acts of kindness or lightheartedness is simply because they want to. No rhyme or reason. People always get so stuck on why good people do bad things but what happens when bad people do good things? I like having a character emotionally connect with someone or something only for it to leave a traumatic scar behind. Physically or mentally. I like having the idea a character is redeemable pulled from my hands. If you think you can do this - please send me a message or contact me on discord at natalieann

Find the prompt below which is simply a suggestion of how I see the plot going. We can stick with this exact scenario and pick-up where it was left off or we can craft a new experience. Vampires, serial killers, demons, anything you can think of is welcome as you play the role of psychologist/therapist (If you have other or better ideas, I am always open to do something different).:

Natalie hesitated for a moment before pushing open the heavy, mahogany door to Dr. YC's office. The soft chime of the doorbell echoed through the dimly lit waiting room, creating an unsettling ambiance. As she stepped inside, the air seemed to thicken with an inexplicable tension, and the subdued lighting cast elongated shadows that danced eerily on the walls.

Dr. YC, acclaimed as the best in the field, sat behind an imposing desk, his gaze fixed on Natalie with an intensity that sent shivers down her spine. His eyes seemed to delve into the depths of her soul, probing at secrets she hadn't even confessed to herself. The room, adorned with dark wooden furniture and muted tones, emanated an air of clinical precision that bordered on the oppressive.

"Please, have a seat, Natalie," Dr. YC motioned to an immaculate leather chair that seemed almost too perfect. As she settled into the seat, its cool surface sent a chill through her, amplifying the unease that had settled within her.

The therapist's voice, smooth as silk, resonated in the room. "Tell me, Natalie, what brings you here today?" His words were measured, almost rehearsed, and as he leaned back in his chair, a faint smile played on his lips.

As Natalie began to recount her struggles and fears, Dr. YC listened with an uncanny attentiveness. Yet, behind his façade of empathy, an indescribable darkness seemed to lurk. The air grew heavier, suffused with a sense of impending revelation that she couldn't quite grasp.

As the session progressed, Natalie couldn't shake the feeling that Dr. YC was unraveling her thoughts with an expertise that bordered on invasive. His probing questions seemed to peel away layers of her psyche, exposing vulnerabilities she had long buried.

The room, once a sanctuary for those seeking solace, transformed into a labyrinth of uncertainty. Shadows clung to the corners, and the air became stifling, choking Natalie with a growing sense of dread. Dr. YC's calm exterior belied a malevolence that lurked beneath the surface, leaving Natalie to question whether she had sought refuge or unwittingly stepped into a trap. In the dim light of that foreboding office, Natalie couldn't escape the creeping suspicion that Dr. YC, the acclaimed therapist, might be the very source of the darkness she sought to escape.

Back
Top Bottom