Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Loving Family

lily.

Ascended into Instrumentality
Hey all! It’s Lily, with their first post in quite some time.

I’ll preface this by saying, this is up for discussion. Just because something is preferred doesn’t mean it’s a necessity. Talk things out, create the perfect rp with me!

The few necessities are…

-Incest! Preferably between mother/woman and at least one younger (female) family member

-A healthy relationship. Incest is hot, but I don’t want it to just be about the incest. This should be an actual relationship that builds with time. Of course, including the ups and downs that come with a relationship.

-A throuple. This can go wherever we want. Two daughters? A daughter and a cousin? A cousin/daughter and their friend? The choices are endless. Ideally, I’d like these two to be on opposite sides of the spectrum in personality and in bed. Top/sub, enthusiastic/apathetic, vanilla/kinky, girly girl/tomboy etc.

——

Other than that, everything else is up for discussion. I want to tell a story of a forbidden romance that focuses on the characters falling for and loving each other. Yes, I definitely want them to fuck, but their story doesn’t end outside the bedroom.

Feel free to inquire about the plot, kinks, limits, and anything else you’d like to discuss.

Genre is open to discussion as well. 100% open to doing fantasy, sci-fi, there’s even a VR-gaming focused idea that’s floating around!

I look forwards to seeing you all~

-Lily

Back
Top Bottom